Former NY Congressman Anthony Weiner at it again!

Weiner resigned in 2011, after accidentally tweeting a picture of his crotch and having what he called "inappropriate communication" with several women. In 2013, he was caught chatting with a woman under the pseudonym Carlos Danger, and just before the 2016 Daily Mail bombshell, he got busted for sending another woman a picture of himself in bed next to his napping child.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-fbi-fo...ternal&utm_campaign=right&utm_medium=related3

No matter how much Weiner may love his child, he has not been a good father to his son. And his wife needs to get some counseling for herself if she can't see this.

This man has had numerous chances to get treatment, to change himself. This is a sex addiction, not rocket science. And now he sits in a court room and cries as a judge sentences him to jail for his criminal behaviors.

I personally didn't get why his wife stayed with him for as long as she did. Even with this last go round, she never filed for divorce until the day he pled guilty. And that was after Weiner sent his child's photo out to strange women as part of his sexting addiction.

I can't imagine any mother wanting to continue to subject the child to this type of influence. Especially when this was not a one time thing. He's apparently had exposure to treatment several times over the years, yet in a letter to the judge written by his brother it says he "just got serious about treatment 8 months ago".

If anyone knows:

Will Weiner now be a registered sex offender? (I'd think he would)

Does being a registered sex offender enter into child custody/child visitation issues? How do courts handle this?

No matter how much Weiner may love his child, he has not been a good father to his son. And his wife needs to get some counseling for herself if she can't see this.

This man has had numerous chances to get treatment, to change himself. This is a sex addiction, not rocket science. And now he sits in a court room and cries as a judge sentences him to jail for his criminal behaviors.

I personally didn't get why his wife stayed with him for as long as she did. Even with this last go round, she never filed for divorce until the day he pled guilty. And that was after Weiner sent his child's photo out to strange women as part of his sexting addiction.

I can't imagine any mother wanting to continue to subject the child to this type of influence. Especially when this was not a one time thing. He's apparently had exposure to treatment several times over the years, yet in a letter to the judge written by his brother it says he "just got serious about treatment 8 months ago".

If anyone knows:

Will Weiner now be a registered sex offender? (I'd think he would)

Does being a registered sex offender enter into child custody/child visitation issues? How do courts handle this?

According to the link provided by Blondie on the previous page, he will have to register as a sex offender.

" Weiner regained his composure as he waited for the judge to hand down the sentence, but when she said he would have to serve 21 months, he began crying again.

His head bowed, he held his hands over his face as she spelled out the remaining terms of the sentence, including supervised release for three years, DNA collection and federal and state sex offender registration. "

I have no doubt he'll be up to no good again when he gets out.

E7B231B9-874B-4117-B306-EA178B7AFAE3.jpeg

That is some court sketch.

I can understand why Huma wrote the letter as a parent of her son. However I am glad the judge gave him a custodial sentence even though he had a child. He is very lucky not to have got the full 27 months he could have got, which he fully deserved and more. Courts cannot and should not be more lenient on criminals just because they are parents.

The court sketch artist certainly captured him. An unattractive man - outside and inside.

I’m going to ask a crazy question is he legally allowed to live with his own child if he is a registered sex offender?

If you go into the Daily Mail article about him moving in and click onto the embedded video, it clearly shows Weiner taking boxes of stuff INTO the building, not bringing them out.

Whether this means he was "moving in" or not, he was clearly taking boxes IN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back