Former NY Congressman Anthony Weiner at it again!

WOW well this is going to get interesting!!

LE will now be going thru his phone contacts...no telling what they're going to find. Oh my.
I am so glad his wife left when she did. And I bet she is too!

jmo

WOW well this is going to get interesting!!

LE will now be going thru his phone contacts...no telling what they're going to find. Oh my.
I am so glad his wife left when she did. And I bet she is too!

jmo

His wife probably found out about the 15yo, I bet money on it. I hope he rots in jail.

Omg they still live in the same apartment even though they are separted. SMH

This Huma woman must be out of her mind! I wonder if she will still be "sharing an apartment with him" if he gets convicted of a crime for his actions?

Here we go:

EXCLUSIVE: NYPD Special Victims Unit launches investigation into Anthony Weiner after DailyMail.com reveals he had an on-line sexting relationship with 15-year-old girl

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ationship-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz4Kw1RonnX

I noticed that Weiner was again sending photos of himself and his child to his "sexting partner" - in this case a 15 year old girl. Could he be using his child and his own status as a father as part of his "grooming process" in order to ensnare his victims?

Will the newly launched Police investigation mean that the welfare of his child will also be examined? I cannot understand that wife Huma continues to allow her child to be put into the position of having his photo sent out on a regular basis as part of his father's sexting habits. I would want to get my child as far away from this deeply disturbed man as possible!

I noticed that Weiner was again sending photos of himself and his child to his "sexting partner" - in this case a 15 year old girl. Could he be using his child and his own status as a father as part of his "grooming process" in order to ensnare his victims?

Will the newly launched Police investigation mean that the welfare of his child will also be examined? I cannot understand that wife Huma continues to allow her child to be put into the position of having his photo sent out on a regular basis as part of his father's sexting habits. I would want to get my child as far away from this deeply disturbed man as possible!

This has to be incredibly hard on Huma. This is possibly the most important month of her life, with these last few weeks before the presidential election. The timing is horrible. I'm sure she feels that she cannot take off time from work to deal with this mess, so she's coasting through the next month in the (misguided?) hopes that Anthony can hold it together and be a decent adult.

After the election, I predict Huma will move to Washington D.C. with her son and hire a full-time nanny. I hope Anthony does not fight her on that move.

What a mess that man caused.

jmopinion

Incredibly hard on Huma and she cannot take time from work to deal with this mess?

Good Lord! After the August photo Weiner sent to the 40 year old woman showing her child's head and Weiner's huge erection only inches apart on a bed - which was seen all over the U.S. - this mother is too busy with work to address the situation? Have both of these supposedly intelligent people lost their minds?

As shocking and disgusting as his behavior has been, hers leaves much to be questioned also. It is abundantly clear that Weiner has some deep-seated problems. And that he is so very compulsive that he has destroyed both his career and his marriage. He may well be convicted of criminal behavior in regard to the sexting a 15 year old.

Why would anyone think it is okay to leave their child alone all day with such a person? Would a mother looking for a caregiver for her child hire someone with this background?

To me, Anthony Weiner needs a minder - to keep him from sending photos of his child to strangers. Honestly, I don't care what this creep does on his own and with adult women. Not that I would particularly want anyone with his proclivities to be my representative. But when it comes to sexting with 15 year old girls and apparently using photos of your young child as a part of your sick game, it really needs to be stopped.

Hillary needs to put this woman on "family leave" or something.

Fox News is reporting that Hillary Clinton's email FBI investigation has been reopened due to emails being discovered on either Anthony Weiner or Huma Abedin's devices that were seized for his sexting scandal.

Fox News is reporting that Hillary Clinton's email FBI investigation has been reopened due to emails being discovered on either Anthony Weiner or Huma Abedin's devices that were seized for his sexting scandal.

Huma better watch her back!

I knew Hillary should have off loaded Huma. Long, long, long ago!

Although I really doubt this will fall onto Hillary, any association with Weiner is not good. So during the current NYPD investigation of Weiner and his sexting, some of Hillary's emails were found on a confiscated device or on an account that was once shared by Huma and Anthony Weiner? No one knows what is in these emails. They could have been Hillary saying "How about getting me a chicken salad sandwich for lunch today" or something else equally mundane.

But we all know the words "Hillary" "email" and "new investigation" will be the headline for the next 24 hours or so. I guess that can compete with "Former Miss Finland is 12th woman to say Trump groped her". And, yes, I believe her and the other eleven women.

What a tawdry, tawdry election campaign this has been. Perhaps it will go into the history books right alongside the story of President Andrew Jackson's election campaign when his wife Rachel was accused in the newspapers of the time of being a bigamist?

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Weiner has checked into a SEX ADDICTION treatment center after his sexting relationship with a 15-year-old girl triggered FBI investigation of him, wife Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton

DailyMail.com has learned that the estranged husband of Huma Abedin has checked into a rehab facility to get help for his sex addiction

The program includes counseling for those addicted to cybersex and exhibitionism as well as addictions to anonymous sex and *advertiser censored*
In September we revealed how the out-of-control Weiner was sexting with a 15-year-old high school girl

Weiner, 51, sent bare-chested photos of himself to the underage girl and told her that he woke up 'hard' after thinking about her

In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: 'I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week'

Police and child protective services investigations were launched and the FBI took their shared laptop - leading to Clinton bombshell

Hillary’s staffers knew as early as 2011 that Anthony Weiner had been messaging anpther underage girl, but they did nothing about it

Abedin ended their marriage in August when Weiner sexted a photo their son lying next to him showing his bulging crotch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wi-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton.html#ixzz4OsY4h8iO

OFF TOPIC posted for perspective, in terms of at it again!

Stunned By Trump, The New York Times Finds Time For Some Soul-Searching
by Michael Cieply, Deadline

November 10, 2016 12:59pm

[...]

" it drowned out the kind of agenda-free, deep narratives that could have taken Times readers deeper into the lives and values of the people who just elected the next president.”

[...]

it’s important to accept that the New York Times has always — or at least for many decades — been a far more editor-driven, and self-conscious, publication than many of those with which it competes. Historically, the Los Angeles Times, where I worked twice, for instance, was a reporter-driven, bottom-up newspaper. Most editors wanted to know, every day, before the first morning meeting: “What are you hearing? What have you got?”

It was a shock..., as the paper’s movie editor, to realize that its editorial dynamic was essentially the reverse. By and large, talented reporters scrambled to match stories with what internally was often called “the narrative.” We were occasionally asked to map a narrative for our various beats a year in advance, square the plan with editors, then generate stories that fit the pre-designated line.

Reality usually had a way of intervening

[...]

The bigger shock came on being told, at least twice, by Times editors who were describing the paper’s daily Page One meeting: “We set the agenda for the country in that room.”

[...]

The Times, by then firmly established as a national paper, went through a spasm of New York-centric thinking, mostly aimed at keeping the local print advertising base intact. Movie stories from far-away Los Angeles became harder to land; theater reviews and elite arts coverage from New York flooded the culture pages.

[...]

It took ever longer to get stories posted or published. More, the paper seemed to lose interest in much that was happening on the ground even in Los Angeles — New York’s palm tree-lined sister city — never mind those half-forgotten spots in Pennsylvania or Oklahoma.

[...]

The drift was palpable — presumably not just here, but in that heavily populated heartland. And finally, as Spayd said, the paper seemed to lose touch with “the lives and the values of the people who just elected the next president.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/movies/weiner-review-anthony-weiner-documentary.html 5/19/16

OFF TOPIC posted for perspective, in terms of at it again!

Stunned By Trump, The New York Times Finds Time For Some Soul-Searching
by Michael Cieply, Deadline

November 10, 2016 12:59pm

[...]

" it drowned out the kind of agenda-free, deep narratives that could have taken Times readers deeper into the lives and values of the people who just elected the next president.”

[...]

it’s important to accept that the New York Times has always — or at least for many decades — been a far more editor-driven, and self-conscious, publication than many of those with which it competes. Historically, the Los Angeles Times, where I worked twice, for instance, was a reporter-driven, bottom-up newspaper. Most editors wanted to know, every day, before the first morning meeting: “What are you hearing? What have you got?”

It was a shock..., as the paper’s movie editor, to realize that its editorial dynamic was essentially the reverse. By and large, talented reporters scrambled to match stories with what internally was often called “the narrative.” We were occasionally asked to map a narrative for our various beats a year in advance, square the plan with editors, then generate stories that fit the pre-designated line.

Reality usually had a way of intervening

[...]

The bigger shock came on being told, at least twice, by Times editors who were describing the paper’s daily Page One meeting: “We set the agenda for the country in that room.”

[...]

The Times, by then firmly established as a national paper, went through a spasm of New York-centric thinking, mostly aimed at keeping the local print advertising base intact. Movie stories from far-away Los Angeles became harder to land; theater reviews and elite arts coverage from New York flooded the culture pages.

[...]

It took ever longer to get stories posted or published. More, the paper seemed to lose interest in much that was happening on the ground even in Los Angeles — New York’s palm tree-lined sister city — never mind those half-forgotten spots in Pennsylvania or Oklahoma.

[...]

The drift was palpable — presumably not just here, but in that heavily populated heartland. And finally, as Spayd said, the paper seemed to lose touch with “the lives and the values of the people who just elected the next president.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/movies/weiner-review-anthony-weiner-documentary.html 5/19/16

I would have loved to have seen the faces in that office on election night. It would be great if the news media were capable of publishing objective balanced news instead of pushing their own agenda.

There is a photo of Anthony Weiner on a horse at this link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anthony-weiner-spotted-on-a-horse-at-sex-rehab-center/

Equine therapy is part of the male sex addiction program at this ranch-based recovery center. Weiner does not appear to be overly comfortable on the horse, but it is good to see that he is in a structured program.

I would think his attorney strongly recommended that he enter a treatment program. Wonder what led Weiner to choose a ranch-based program in Tennessee?

There is a photo of Anthony Weiner on a horse at this link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anthony-weiner-spotted-on-a-horse-at-sex-rehab-center/

Equine therapy is part of the male sex addiction program at this ranch-based recovery center. Weiner does not appear to be overly comfortable on the horse, but it is good to see that he is in a structured program.

I would think his attorney strongly recommended that he enter a treatment program. Wonder what led Weiner to choose a ranch-based program in Tennessee?

He's back in NYC: http://nypost.com/2016/11/30/anthony-weiner-is-back-in-nyc/

and with that....

Anthony Weiner Fined $65,000 for Campaign Finance Violations http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/n...000-for-campaign-finance-violations.html?_r=0

Hard to imagine between the still-legal mother-of-his-child wife, his family, and his (former?) friends, that funds cannot be raised to keep this man in an obviously badly needed rehab program. Or is it that people just don't care to assist with a pricey equestrian based rehab program?

Personally, I think a few more months of shoveling horse shyte might do Weiner a world of good.

Hard to imagine between the still-legal mother-of-his-child wife, his family, and his (former?) friends, that funds cannot be raised to keep this man in an obviously badly needed rehab program. Or is it that people just don't care to assist with a pricey equestrian based rehab program?

Personally, I think a few more months of shoveling horse shyte might do Weiner a world of good.

I don't see why his future ex- wife should be paying for his rehab.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back