CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seat 13: Juror 378 – White woman in 50s or 60s
This juror retired recently after spending 20 years as a paramedic – a profession where she often had contact with the mentally ill. She followed the emergency scanner traffic as law enforcement was searching Holmes’ booby-trapped apartment following the July 2012 shooting. She also once thwarted a break-in at her roommate’s apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Juror question #265 is possibly related to 378. That says the juror is very sick "We are very concerned about our wellbeing and her wellbeing. Signed 'multiple jurors.'" Juror says "I don't think I can do what I'm supposed to be doing today" seconds ago

She has a sinus infection. "I'm feeling miserable" Phil Tenser

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Longmont, CO
Judge will question the juror, who often wears black T-shirts to #theatershooting trial

sigh....sick juror....drats!!!!!!

Sinus infections are awful! Poor juror! Send her home to bed.

ok so t-shirt depicts Metallica's second album, Ride the Lighting, which depicts someone being electrocuted in teh chair. One of the songs was written about someone wrongly sentenced to death. Google the image.

there is a picture of it on twitter but don't know how to do pics....

I've had those sinus infections & they take awhile, she should be on antibiotics. They may replace her instead of delaying.

Juror 378 says she's "sicker than a dog." #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
UH oh, we have a sick juror. Several jurors are expressing concern about the woman, as well as their own health. #theatershooting

She has a sinus infection and says she's not sure she can do her job on the jury today. Running a fever, coughing, etc. #theatershooting

She sounds so poorly. I feel sorry for her.

I'm surprised that both of the atty's wanted to keep her until Monday. Neither side wants the next alternate on the list?

The seem to want to keep this juror. They are happy to take the day off.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s60 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Judge is proposing taking the day off to allow the juror to get better. #theatershooting

Judge is proposing taking

Juror says she expects to feel better by Monday. She said she is planning to take tomorrow off from work anyway. #theatershooting

The defence witnesses aren't going to be happy to be sent away again .......

Wish they would replace her....now, defense is wanting Monday off....good grief!!!! Replace her!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Sorry for delay. We're live w/ #theatershooting coverage just in time for court to cancel due to a sick juror. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1SG2nAy

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s54 seconds ago
Looks like day off for the #theatershooting trial due to a sick juror

So the out of state witnesses will be videoed today.

Seat 12: Juror 983 – White man in 30s
We know relatively little about this juror, aside from the fact that he said in group questioning that he feels he could be fair and impartial as a juror. He also said he would need to consider all information available before making any decisions about potential guilt or a potential sentence in this case.

This juror is an alternate.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 46s47 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Here comes the @Metallica juror, an alternate. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting court discussed @Metallica #RideTheLighting cover shirt alt. juror wore Thurs. Judge to ask about it

Here comes the @Metallica juror, an alternate. #theatershooting

Wish they would replace her....now, defense is wanting Monday off....good grief!!!! Replace her!

people are pointing out that there are urgent care centers open till 8:00 pm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa