NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this case is so hard, because, very similar to the Sandra Cantu case, we saw pictures of little Shaniya in what was her final hour. I can hardly read posts or contribute to any sane discussion on this case right now and yet I can't seem to stay away from it either.

I am so sad for this adorable little girl. I wish I could go to NC and incite a riot to protest the low bail of these POSs.

Salem

The fact that the grandmother defends her daughter, makes me wonder if she suffered abuse by the hands of her mother, Shaynias grandmother. This case is all about everything that is wrong in America and I hope it doesn't slip quietly into obscurity, but makes tremendous differences in how our children will be protected in the future.

God bless Shaynia and those who loved her. May you TWA Shaynia!

I think we can help it NOT slip quietly into obscurity.

This is terrible news. I really held out hope for that beautiful little girl, I thought they would find her alive. The last photos of her are heart breaking and I can only hope she didn't suffer.

The fact that the grandmother defends her daughter, makes me wonder if she suffered abuse by the hands of her mother, Shaynias grandmother. This case is all about everything that is wrong in America and I hope it doesn't slip quietly into obscurity, but makes tremendous differences in how our children will be protected in the future.

God bless Shaynia and those who loved her. May you TWA Shaynia!

Well said

They should start by investigating everyone involved....the "sister" who rented the trailer...her kid/s...McNeil's daughter...
and anyone else associated with these sick lowlifes

I am very interested in the process that the state/s go thru with families like these....how can social workers visit a reeking trailer and see these lowlifes, see they are living with felons and let the kids remain??

People can be "drug tested" at work...why not drug tests for those with the important life's work of parenting??

I wonder what exactly prompted the state visits/investigation into their parentlng ....and what was the "decision"...how did they feel this was a safe place for kids to live??

So many of these "cases" seem to involve parents (breeders) who have had the state investigate them...it is just scary, sick and so so sad

I just logged on to find out this beautiful little baby is deceased. This case has touched me like no other. I have been reading and keeping up with the threads but haven't been able to post since the beginning - I just couldn't let my mind go there with what could have happened to this little girl. I am holding back tears right now thinking of the images of little Shaniya curiously looking up at the buttons on the elevator. We were all literally watching her being taken to her death. What kind of person would want to have sex with a 5yr old anyway? That's about as appealing as having sex with a dog or cat. They are so innocent and not sexual beings in any way! Sick sick sick. Ok I will say this. I am liberal and against the death penalty. But in this particular case I would be willing to pull the trigger or the switch for the egg donor, McNeill, and the other guy involved in this case. Kill them all. Although that even seems to good for them. I just don't know what to say right now. Shaniya wherever you are I hope you are now in peace. So many people have come to care about you and would have taken care of you and loved you if only they could have. Ok that's all I just can't type anymore, I feel numb. God bless you all for the work you did on this one, the devotion and love was plain to see. That there are people like you in the world are the only thing that gives me comfort at this point.

This is my opinion... and it is not good..because it's about evil.

I think that was a diaper she was holding. I think this had been happening from the time she got there.
I suspect she'd lost control of her bowels from fear, rape and sodomy. She could have been being given an enema before a sex act so her bowels would be empty.
Probably the reason she didn't have pants on was because she'd ruined them all or it was easier to transport her without them.
I bet they took her clothes away. :furious:

She was probably told her Dad and Aunt didn't want her anymore or were dead or were going to be killed if she did not do this. That little girl has been in hell. She was a nice little girl raised with manners and love. Probably not an ounce of oppositional behavior in her. A child who would do what she was told and trusted adults. There is NO doubt in my mind Her biological mom had planned this and she alone is responsible for allowing this to happen! McNeil was the accomplice and who knows what else. Someone killed her or she bled to death!:furious:

Maybe just maybe Little Shaniya's death will not have been in vain!
Maybe this will put a national spotlight on children sold into sexual servitude. It could be my neighbor.

Call your local news stations and the national ones ask for more information to be featured in the news and keep requesting.The news needs to be telling us these code words.

For example I just called my local station and told them about the 60 yr old man the Fayetteville LE were looking for and why didn't they know anything about it!:banghead:

I want to throw up just thinking about this case. This link may have been posted before, but is this why we're discussing a diaper, etc? I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to type out the words. It's too horrific. :sick:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ong-to-Shaniya-Davis-found-in-neighbors-trash

I dont see much hope for the human race, the way things are going. We are destroying our children and ourselves. I feel so helpless right now. This innocent sweet baby ending up with monsters. I know she is with God now.

I read a great book a few months back, "The Shack". Its both disturbing yet comforting. I highly recommend it in these times, especially now.

I wish there was someway to stop this madness.

How many of these trailer trash animals were living on public assistance?

New rule: commit a crime - ANY TYPE OF CRIME - and you will lose all public assistance for life. Any children in your custody will be moved to a biological relative.

I wish there was someway to stop this madness.

I would like to see statistics on how many people involved in these horrible cases were living on public assistance because I believe that is where a lot of this incubates.

so sad and truly disgusting. i couldn't imagine letting anything like this happen to my baby girls. and what makes this worse is it wasn't a mistake! she wasn't kidnapped... her mother LET her go... probably even set the whole thing up... and for what??? drug money? i hope someone shanks that b*tch

I would like to see statistics related to the connection with drug abuse in these cases. I don't think any of us can possibly hope to put a stop to this kind of evil behavior until we somehow control drugs. They steal a person's soul, and you have to be completely devoid of a soul to harm an innocent child like this. :furious:

I just logged on to find out this beautiful little baby is deceased. This case has touched me like no other. I have been reading and keeping up with the threads but haven't been able to post since the beginning - I just couldn't let my mind go there with what could have happened to this little girl. I am holding back tears right now thinking of the images of little Shaniya curiously looking up at the buttons on the elevator. We were all literally watching her being taken to her death. What kind of person would want to have sex with a 5yr old anyway? That's about as appealing as having sex with a dog or cat. They are so innocent and not sexual beings in any way! Sick sick sick. Ok I will say this. I am liberal and against the death penalty. But in this particular case I would be willing to pull the trigger or the switch for the egg donor, McNeill, and the other guy involved in this case. Kill them all. Although that even seems to good for them. I just don't know what to say right now. Shaniya wherever you are I hope you are now in peace. So many people have come to care about you and would have taken care of you and loved you if only they could have. Ok that's all I just can't type anymore, I feel numb. God bless you all for the work you did on this one, the devotion and love was plain to see. That there are people like you in the world are the only thing that gives me comfort at this point.

I know, I know. It is beyond comprehension.

Some things transcend politics. I am conservative and anti-death penalty but I will shove you out of the way to pull the switch on this one, too. LOL

All we can do is keep trying, keep working, doing whatever we can to prevent this.

I can't look at this situation in front of us right now; all I can do is look ahead to a day when this no longer happens.

I've been following this case from the beginning though I have not posted. I just caught up reading the last thread and I am heartbroken, like the rest of you.

Rest In Peace Shaniya. It's your job now to try and be an angel to those children who are living through abuse to help them stay strong and to help them come home. Hold their hands, lay a hand on their shoulder and give them strength. Wipe their tears of sadness and give them hope through your love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member