Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy called ES out right? They said they dont get involved unless the family requests it..

Woo! Bombshell. It would appear that TM and TES are considering packing up as well. It looks like he wasn't paying enough attention to the media before getting involved in this one, and really didn't know what he was getting involved in.

Tim isnt stupid. He knows whats up and that Cindy really does not want to find the body.

OK what was up with that smile/smirk?????????????? I was NOT expecting that... What is going ON!

OMG!!! i am so discussted that the anothy family is running him off

Will someone please elaborate? Why does Tim want to call of the search?

didn't look like a smile to me, he looked tortured, he is torn as to answering the question. he looked ready to cry, imo.

It seems anyone who touches anything having to do with Casey gets torn apart. jmo

UGGGGGGG Why can't NG just be QUIET AND LET HER GUESTS FINISH THEIR SENTENCE!!!!!!

That poor old man. Left hanging with, "I hear Cindy wasn't too happy with you today." or something along those lines.

Oh No, Nancy is driving me crazy!!! What do you think Tim's point is? I think he is trying to make a point with the Anthony's to quit saying caylee was taken by a 'friend'...

how is this making a point to the Anthonys this is giving them their way they don't want a body found no body = possible resonable doubt this sucks

Lordy, I cant believe Tim is thinking of stopping!
Could it really be because he is buying into Cindy's cockamamie theories....
say it aint so Tim!

..could it be a ploy? Seems he has been aggravated since he was in the Anthony home....back to the show

This is hugeee.

Cindy was very angry at Tim!!! Seems like she convinced him Caylee is alive.

What does Cindy know?!!?! Something we dont? Or is she as good as Casey..

Im telling ya ==those women are scary.

Woo! Bombshell. It would appear that TM and TES are considering packing up as well. It looks like he wasn't paying enough attention to the media before getting involved in this one, and really didn't know what he was getting involved in.

He knew exactly what he was getting into but he didn't expect to get stonewalled by the family

mio

This case gets weirder by the minute. What is going on? Is CA that convincing, I doubt it. It seems like everyone is just disgusted with this entire case. Poor Caylee she is the only one paying for all this BS. It is sickening.

This is hugeee.

Cindy was very angry at Tim!!! Seems like she convinced him Caylee is alive.

What does Cindy know?!!?! Something we dont? Or is she as good as Casey..

I predicted that Cindy would not take it well if TES was only looking for a body. I warned posters who wanted to organize their own searches that they would probably face the wrath of Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2