Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try to count how many times the words Shocking and Bombshell are used, either in print or verbally. He rother favorite is "Wait, Let Me Get This Straight".

what happened to the general discussion threads? does anyone know why they are shut down?

This is what WindChime has posted in all the threads she closed tonight.
General Discussion thread is just that general, when one wants to talk about Nancy Grace there is a NG thread to post on, if one wants to talk about Tim Miller and the search please go to that thread. If one wants to chit chat then go to the chit chat thread. General disussion is to bring up new ideas, then when something 'sticks' you go out to thread.

We are not being rude that is why we opened a forum so that members should spread out and organize information other wise we could of just left Caylee's case in the missing/located forum and just had the general discussion thread.

I don't have cable here yet so I am counting on you guys to relay all of the BOMBSHELLS dropped tonight...thanks :)

I am going to try to count how many times the words Shocking and Bombshell are used, either in print or verbally. He rother favorite is "Wait, Let Me Get This Straight".

lol!!! Or "Can I get a simple Yes or No!"

I wonder if Leonard will be on again? I wish she would ask him what his 'girl' heard in the house for the whole week she was there! I can't believe no one has asked him about that.

I would love to see her show tonight focused on the search for Caylee...
LOL unless Casey has told someone something credible of course!

Does anyone else notice how NG says Caylee? It almost sounds like a cross between Kelly and Caaaaaaaylee.

I've never heard a 911 call on the protesters!

Cindy is definetly on something.....she is slurrrrrring her speach

Now talking about the Friday night protest. There were about 50 there and Cindy Anthony called LE and said there were people at her front door.

Cindy on national TV saying that Caylee was taken by someone Casey trusted. She says Detective Allen is speaking out of context. She says that Detective Irwin is looking for Caylee alive. She says the reason people aren't out there looking for Caylee in the woods is because they believe she's alive.

Immunity discussion. No movement on Casey's part.

Casey accused by demonstrators of being a baby killer. The Anthonys complain that no one from LE is doing anything to help find Caylee. Cindy says only an average citizen will find Caylee, not the police. She says Det. John Allen is "speaking out of context"--what the heck does that mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa