IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully now RL's head will be off the chopping block. The poor guy has been railroaded enough.

Obviously, that is NOT him.

Now, to get the tip from someone that recognizes this :censored: would be great! Burying him under the jail would be even better.

May today be THE day.

(thanks for opening the thread back up, CP :) )

It states that the hat may not be accurate. I hope people don't focus on that type of hat.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when the perp becomes aware the detailed sketch and info have been released.

Is it just me or is this exactly how you thought the guy on the bridge would look like...SOMEBODY HAS TO KNOW THIS GUY!!!!

[video=twitter;886964390876119040]https://twitter.com/MeredithBarack/status/886964390876119040[/video]

DE8hPujUMAATU5N.jpg

Hope this helps!

Is it just me or is this exactly how you thought the guy on the bridge would look like...SOMEBODY HAS TO KNOW THIS GUY!!!!

Tricia I'm sat looking at him thinking, damn he looks so familiar. Then I realised we were virtually staring at him for 5 months

"reddish brown hair"

Could they have determined that from the video?

Hopefully now RL's head will be off the chopping block. The poor guy has been railroaded enough.

Obviously, that is NOT him.

Now, to get the tip from someone that recognizes this :censored: would be great! Burying him under the jail would be even better.

May today be THE day.

(thanks for opening the thread back up, CP :) )

So true! I had to leave the board many nights just because I could not see the initials RL any longer. Let him do his time in peace.

Am I the only one struggling to figure out how tips from the public led to this?

Totally different pic in my mind that I had . Those eyes and nose jump out at me so I'm hoping some one recognizes him! Hit me hard that those two precious girls had to see that face in their last moments. #findhim!

Maybe someone remembered seeing someone in the area that day. Maybe more than one... leading to a detailed description. Who knows.

Someone's possibly looking at that very detailed sketch right this minute and thinking "holy tish, I know him" They have to be. I don't think it will be long before he's ID'd.

omigod, i hate this case so much..I almost can't bear it..I hope he burns for a thousand eternities. We need justice , we need a murderer behind bars before he kills again, if he hasn't already.

two innocent girls.

Just terrifying, I know people in that part of the state with three girls, same age group, innocent, sweet small town girls who are obsessed with hairstyles, colored ink pens and spiral notebooks, braces, the latest sneakers. Still a couple of Barbie Dolls laying around...

it's outrageous and I want this guy caught !

say prayers.

MOO

No it's not you, I felt exactly the same! Something about this face seems familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa