2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony

by stevehelling via twitter at 7:34 AM

Colorado girl asked:
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

-------> Here you go!
day2761.jpg

day2761b.jpg

I hope the jury sees the pain ICA has caused her entire family.

Bill S still seems to have confidence in both the prosecution case and the instructions to the jury

Anyone else think the lady in black (court clerk perhaps) looks like Julianna Moore?

I don't know how old Lee is or was at the time of Casey's pregnancy but I would not expect most young guys to get that emotional about feeling left out from a sister's pregnancy. Seems there is more to it than that.

Why? There's 4 members of the family and everybody is at the delivery except him? Wouldn't you be hurt?

Let's imagine for a minute that some type of sexual relationship occured between ICA and LA. If that did happen, I don't believe that ICA would act, or react like a typical sexual abuse victim. I think she would hang it over the other person's head, constantly, and threaten to spill the beans unless they do this, or that, or don't tell this, or that, etc.

This statement is not meant to insult anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse within their family.

I just find the whole ICA/LA relationship odd, and, if these incidents did happen, that could be the key.

Why would they not tell LA about the baby...and why would it affect him so?

Bringing over from Sidebar Thread

I also wonder:

Wouldn't the dogs have ran out the door with her??

Wouldn't the dogs of started barking if Caylee was splashing around in the pool...?

No, they were prolly too sleepy/groggy from eating chlorophyll! :floorlaugh:

Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony

I'm not feeling ANY pity for any of the A's.

stevehelling Steve Helling

Colorado girl asked:
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

-------> Here you go!
day2761-1.jpg

day2761b.jpg

Ahhh love your nimble fingers. Thank you wasnt enough.

I don't know how old Lee is or was at the time of Casey's pregnancy but I would not expect most young guys to get that emotional about feeling left out from a sister's pregnancy. Seems there is more to it than that.

respectfully, it wasnt necessarily the pregnancy...it was a MASSIVE change in their lives which he was absolutely excluded from even knowledge of.

no more to it IMO.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
One viewer is suggesting the photo of a child at the sliding door was not Caylee! That she looked bigger than Caylee was in other photo!

2 hours ago

Does everyone read at WebSleuths? LOL

It was her, I remember that outfit and IIRC there is also a photo facing the camera wearing it

by stevehelling via twitter at 7:34 AM

not good.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
One viewer is suggesting the photo of a child at the sliding door was not Caylee! That she looked bigger than Caylee was in other photo!

2 hours ago

Does everyone read at WebSleuths? LOL

If they want the truth and can handle the truth they do. But sadly THs would rather interject their personal theories so it fits their storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa