Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that AR hasn't addressed (or has he ?) the Italian Boyfriend business makes me think he already knows no such person exists. However, IF and that's a huge IF, there is any truth to this latest rumour, if anything, in my opinion, it just meant neither BR or AR were good enough for her and she needed a real man. Like father, like son and all that jazz! MOO

The only thing i find strange with sr is the not cooperating with police. However, she was cooperative at the start and im guessing told them everything she knew (which might not even be that much). Then once it was obvious br was a suspect, maybe BRs lawyer has told her that there's nothing more useful she can tell the police and the police will twist her words to implicate br. Maybe she thinks he's guilty but doesn't want to be the one that sends him to jail. Or even worse, if she has doubts that he's guilty and because of what she says he is arrested.

SR doesn't come across as a strong person to me. And i think it might be too much for her to go against her father (and in some ways against most of your family).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

at this link, an early video report by john sylvester
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...er-to-man-up-and-confess-20170222-guj2iw.html

so few reported updates, and so much speculation RE the Ristevskis in general ... akin to a coat of tar upon ALL Karen's family; and through their grief ... it's unimaginable.
i feel it safe to assume, that with the exception of [whomever responsible] having a sudden urge to make a full confession, their intention is to continue to be neither forthcoming nor truthful.

on the assumption we all have confidantes, 'IF" Karen's demise was a result of the actions by person(s) known to her - in some capacity, on whatever premise - then there MUST be 'some' relevant history somewhere, no matter how minuscule ... and, inappropriate as it feels to dissect her private life, where ARE the echoes of KarenRistevski's own voice???
if she'd any weighing concerns, surely she'd have disclosed to someone within her walk of life; perhaps unwittingly telling something pertinent to this case?

as I previously specced in post #662 thread#11
might karen have had a confidante abroad, amongst her OS acquaintances? someone through the course of her alleged frequent overseas trips may VERY well have received regular nutshelled updates on any personal events in her life ... might one of those aquaintances be in a position to provide some insight; confirmation, or a fresh angle/avenue for consideration? someone oblivious, to whom the news has not yet reached?

i have found myself considering who in my own life might be worth looking to for the echoes of MY voice if required ... to whom "i" might have offloaded personal woes in idle natter...
a regular friend?
a regular "long distance, touch base only by phone" sort of friend?
perhaps an online "gaming type" friend?
my medico would definitely be worth chatting to for some random confidences
...as would my dog-walking companions.

if only pets could talk - what a story they might tell. My pooch would undoubtedly be one of the most knowing AND the first to suffer should anything happen to me ... and here goes sappy me, wondering if karen also had a pet/s to mourn her loss?
...i'm thinking a good heart-to-heart [between my vet & i] never went astray during visits over many years.
It's surprising who true confidantes can be; often not necessarily those who'd presume themselves, NOR those closest in our day to day ...but perhaps just someone with whom we strike a chord in a vulnerable moment.
(i wrote and filed this piece away, not long after the MountMacedon discovery ... as i composed, an uncanny coincidence, channel 9 aired a segment on the increase in pets diagnosed with mental health problems as a consequence of stressors & change)
[emoji887]

:gaah: KRCD is a closed group!!!! I can't view anything!!! Will the news outlets get ahold of this interesting reading/news to share with the rest of the world? I hope so. :praying:

:gaah: KRCD is a closed group!!!! I can't view anything!!! Will the news outlets get ahold of this interesting reading/news to share with the rest of the world? I hope so. :praying:

A closed group? I don't recall becoming a member? Anyone else have this problem?

There is a closed krcd group and a public krcd page - I'm not in the group

It seems that ARs former partner - who has previously been mentioned in msm has replied to some of the comments on krcd. Its a person who claims to know AR anyway and shares the same first name as has been mentioned in msm

There is a closed krcd group and a public krcd page - I'm not in the group

It seems that ARs former partner - who has previously been mentioned in msm has replied to some of the comments on krcd. Its a person who claims to know AR anyway and shares the same first name as has been mentioned in msm

When was her name mentioned in MSN

When was her name mentioned in MSN

7 March 2017

Another family member, Zooey Hall, said on social media that Ms Ristevski was “the only real grandmother my children have known”.
“Today was not about anything else except honouring the life lived and lost too soon. May you rest in peace. Biggest hugs and kisses,” she wrote.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/dc4f23d07bdeab9d576f7775920289a6
Karen Ristevski funeral: Husband carries burden of suspicion
GREG BROWN

7 March 2017

Another family member, Zooey Hall, said on social media that Ms Ristevski was “the only real grandmother my children have known”.
“Today was not about anything else except honouring the life lived and lost too soon. May you rest in peace. Biggest hugs and kisses,” she wrote.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/dc4f23d07bdeab9d576f7775920289a6

Yes aware of that one but was referring to the one commenting on Karen's discussion page. I have found the article descimp was referring to. An aunt
of AR's IMO

Okay, so there's two KRCD groups. I found the closed one, will go search for the open to public one! Thanks all!!

Yes aware of that one but was referring to the one commenting on Karen's discussion page. I have found the article descimp was referring to. An aunt
of AR's IMO

An aunt, Melinda Dawes, says she was contacted by detectives on Wednesday night. “I told detectives then it’s (the conflict claim) not something that’s just come out in the last couple of weeks, it’s something we’ve known about for a long time,” Ms Dawes says.
She says her nephew confided in her a decade ago. “This is hurting him, he needs to let it out,” Ms Dawes says.
“He has always kept to the same story … I’ve never had a reason to doubt him.”
Until this week, investigators had been presented with a number of theories about Mrs Ristevski.
Mr Rickard’s story may not provide the answer they are looking for.
But police appear to be listening when he insists “none of it is as it seems”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

This aunt???

Do police have power to shut the Facebook page down? They could surely make contact to request this at very least? If they have power to shut down, why has page/particular bold comments/claims been left for the entire weekend so far...?

I was just thinking about your question this morning Alli....

Its going to be very interesting once an arrest is made ....

Police would possibbly slap a restraint on Ants antics I would think .... as to not affect any proceedings.

I'd image that containing himself would be near impossible. ...

Also to add .... thinking more about why Borce has allowed it to continue when he would be well within his rights to get a court order (I would think) for an argument of defamation ......

Even using defamation as a way to stop him slurring the image of his deceased Wife, mother of his child ..... ....wheres the love?????

I mean really (shakes head) suprised Sarah as an adult hasn't sought a court order based on emotional damage of his postings ..... afterall he is victimizing her dead mum ........

sheesh .... can only assume there appears to be some advantage by allowing him (Anthony) to continue his three ringed circus.

at this link, an early video report by john sylvester
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...er-to-man-up-and-confess-20170222-guj2iw.html

so few reported updates, and so much speculation RE the Ristevskis in general ... akin to a coat of tar upon ALL Karen's family; and through their grief ... it's unimaginable.
i feel it safe to assume, that with the exception of [whomever responsible] having a sudden urge to make a full confession, their intention is to continue to be neither forthcoming nor truthful.

on the assumption we all have confidantes, 'IF" Karen's demise was a result of the actions by person(s) known to her - in some capacity, on whatever premise - then there MUST be 'some' relevant history somewhere, no matter how minuscule ... and, inappropriate as it feels to dissect her private life, where ARE the echoes of KarenRistevski's own voice???
if she'd any weighing concerns, surely she'd have disclosed to someone within her walk of life; perhaps unwittingly telling something pertinent to this case?

as I previously specced in post #662 thread#11
might karen have had a confidante abroad, amongst her OS acquaintances? someone through the course of her alleged frequent overseas trips may VERY well have received regular nutshelled updates on any personal events in her life ... might one of those aquaintances be in a position to provide some insight; confirmation, or a fresh angle/avenue for consideration? someone oblivious, to whom the news has not yet reached?

i have found myself considering who in my own life might be worth looking to for the echoes of MY voice if required ... to whom "i" might have offloaded personal woes in idle natter...
a regular friend?
a regular "long distance, touch base only by phone" sort of friend?
perhaps an online "gaming type" friend?
my medico would definitely be worth chatting to for some random confidences
...as would my dog-walking companions.

if only pets could talk - what a story they might tell. My pooch would undoubtedly be one of the most knowing AND the first to suffer should anything happen to me ... and here goes sappy me, wondering if karen also had a pet/s to mourn her loss?
...i'm thinking a good heart-to-heart [between my vet & i] never went astray during visits over many years.
It's surprising who true confidantes can be; often not necessarily those who'd presume themselves, NOR those closest in our day to day ...but perhaps just someone with whom we strike a chord in a vulnerable moment.
(i wrote and filed this piece away, not long after the MountMacedon discovery ... as i composed, an uncanny coincidence, channel 9 aired a segment on the increase in pets diagnosed with mental health problems as a consequence of stressors & change)
[emoji887]

Great Post BReVeTTe. Hair dresser could be a confidante. Ladies spend hours at Hairdressers chatting.

Pets do help, in our moods, and them being diagnosed with mental health issues, due to our emotions, is upsetting.

An aunt, Melinda Dawes, says she was contacted by detectives on Wednesday night. “I told detectives then it’s (the conflict claim) not something that’s just come out in the last couple of weeks, it’s something we’ve known about for a long time,” Ms Dawes says.
She says her nephew confided in her a decade ago. “This is hurting him, he needs to let it out,” Ms Dawes says.
“He has always kept to the same story … I’ve never had a reason to doubt him.”
Until this week, investigators had been presented with a number of theories about Mrs Ristevski.
Mr Rickard’s story may not provide the answer they are looking for.
But police appear to be listening when he insists “none of it is as it seems”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

This aunt???
Yep, sounds like the same Aunt commenting in KRCD. Thing is, this Aunt Melinda has an axe to grind, so to speak. She hasn't moved on from something that happened between Borce and her sister 30+ years ago so I'd take whatever she has to say with a truckload of salt. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa