Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sounds like the same Aunt commenting in KRCD. Thing is, this Aunt Melinda has an axe to grind, so to speak. She hasn't moved on from something that happened between Borce and her sister 30+ years ago so I'd take whatever she has to say with a truckload of salt. MOO

Thanks UT.

I was just thinking about your question this morning Alli....

Its going to be very interesting once an arrest is made ....

Police would possibbly slap a restraint on Ants antics I would think .... as to not affect any proceedings.

I'd image that containing himself would be near impossible. ...

Also to add .... thinking more about why Borce has allowed it to continue when he would be well within his rights to get a court order (I would think) for an argument of defamation ......

Even using defamation as a way to stop him slurring the image of his deceased Wife, mother of his child ..... ....wheres the love?????

I mean really (shakes head) suprised Sarah as an adult hasn't sought a court order based on emotional damage of his postings ..... afterall he is victimizing her dead mum ........

sheesh .... can only assume there appears to be some advantage by allowing him (Anthony) to continue his three ringed circus.
If AR is a suspect, it's in LE's interest to let him keep talking--in my opinion.

Yep, sounds like the same Aunt commenting in KRCD. Thing is, this Aunt Melinda has an axe to grind, so to speak. She hasn't moved on from something that happened between Borce and her sister 30+ years ago so I'd take whatever she has to say with a truckload of salt. MOO
I thought that given MD's acquaintance with AR, her interpretation of one of his messages was worth noting. She said that his wish that he'd "walked" with Karen "that morning" referred to the morning long ago when he was 14, not the morning of Karen's disappearance.

Thank you .... so glad someone said it.

Somehow implies she is privy to all Borce's deep dark secrets. .... hardly think Borce had her on speed dial.. ... so anything she would be privy too came from one source and one source alone.........

I'm actually disgusted they are attempting to slander and drag Karen's name through the mud ...... they should all be ashamed of themselves .....

If AR is a suspect, it's in LE's interest to let him keep talking--in my opinion.

Yep 100% agree with you there.

If he ends up not being connected and say Borce gets arrested ..... the police will then have to put Ant on a very short leash though... as to not affect a court case.

But like I was thinking ..... why haven't Borce or Sarah sought a court order themselves .....

to stop him from Defaming Borce or for Emotional distress ....

I mean I presume they could .......

and police couldn't stop Borce or Sarah from doing that, even if they (police) preferred to keep him posting....

If he ends up not being connected and say Borce gets arrested ..... the police will then have to put Ant on a very short leash though... as to not affect a court case.

But like I was thinking ..... why haven't Borce or Sarah sought a court order themselves .....

and police couldn't stop Borce or Sarah from doing that, even if they (police) preferred to keep him posting....
I doubt AR would have a huge regard for a court order so there's the question of how you'd enforce it. No point suing him (couldn't pay IMO). I don't know whether gaol is possible outcome but I wouldn't be surprised if BR didn't want to take it that far. Anyway it would only play into AR's victim role.

I doubt AR would have a huge regard for a court order so there's the question of how you'd enforce it. No point suing him (couldn't pay IMO). I don't know whether gaol is possible outcome but I wouldn't be surprised if BR didn't want to take it that far. Anyway it would only play into AR's victim role.

Thats true ......

Can't help but wonder what Anthony and Borce relationship looked like in the 6 months leading up to Karen's death ....... I mean ... they apparently re connected during Ants 15 month stint in Prison.

So Daddio must of cared for his boy ..... otherwise why would he bother to go visit him ....

Ditto

AR either knows a whole lot or very little.
Well at least about the day Karen was murdered...imo
A selection of his facebook posts are being reported in media, creating much discussion it seems.....why?

Borce who had already sought legal advice was early to suggest that his son was not a reliable witness.

When Mr Rickard claimed last month he had overheard his stepmother talking about leaving her husband when their daughter, Sarah, turned 21, which she just had, Mr Ristevski angrily denied it.
“Why would he come up with that?” he demanded, suggesting his son was an unreliable witness because of his drug addiction.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

As you say Pug why aren't Sarah or Borce doing something to have the ant silenced.

Anyways, Borce angrily disputed AR claim that he heard Karen say she was leaving when Sarah turned 21 years.
Borce also said on public record .....

Screenshot (252).jpg

Two people other than Borce and Karen lived in the family home that we are aware of.
One has clammed up and the other is keeping the murder of Karen Ristevski in the public eye, albeit a little cyclic and wacky.
imo

On the KRCD Page (not group - they have the same name) AR was commenting as Aunt Mel over the weekend. Says he smashed his phone [emoji21]

AR is having a question and answer session on his blog!!
Ask away.....,

Been out in the paddock long enough ..... flushed out by an Ant and his blog ..... exciting times [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ask away.....,

Actually, jokes aside I think the boys in blue should pay him a visit to keep his trap shut. He might just end up giving too much away that will be detrimental to the court case, whenever that will be :waiting:

Ask away.....,

M1iktbV.gif

Actually, jokes aside I think the boys in blue should pay him a visit to keep his trap shut. He might just end up giving too much away that will be detrimental to the court case, whenever that will be :waiting:

The thing is Morrisa, AR is doing nothing illegal by ranting on his Facebook. There hasn't been an arrest yet so there is no need for AR to abide by the rules of sub judice. If and when someone is arrested for Karen's murder it will be a whole new ball game and I'm sure the perp's legal eagles would be issuing AR with a letter to cease his crap or be charged accordingly and that carries a jail sentence.

I thought that given MD's acquaintance with AR, her interpretation of one of his messages was worth noting. She said that his wish that he'd "walked" with Karen "that morning" referred to the morning long ago when he was 14, not the morning of Karen's disappearance.
:thinking: That cannot be right, it doesn't make sense at all. We've all heard of the allegations AR made against KR. Now MD is trying to tell us "that morning" mentioned by AR in one of his many rants is a morning long ago when he was 14? So AR would like us to believe KR was molesting him but he wished he had walked with her that morning long ago when he was 14? It does NOT make sense.. No no no.... lol. Nice try, MD but you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid. I believe AR was referring to the morning of KR's disappearance. Others may believe what they like of course! MOO

:thinking: That cannot be right, it doesn't make sense at all. We've all heard of the allegations AR made against KR. Now MD is trying to tell us "that morning" mentioned by AR in one of his many rants is a morning long ago when he was 14? So AR would like us to believe KR was molesting him but he wished he had walked with her that morning long ago when he was 14? It does NOT make sense.. No no no.... lol. Nice try, MD but you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid. I believe AR was referring to the morning of KR's disappearance. Others may believe what they like of course! MOO
Perhaps she really wanted to leave and take him with her (and Sarah?), but he opted to stay with his father due to what he now sees as misplaced loyalty. The sexual element may have been just in AR's mind then or later. Has he actually said she physically molested him? But if she had, it would not be unusual if he had mixed feelings about it.

Perhaps she really wanted to leave and take him with her (and Sarah?), but he opted to stay with his father due to what he now sees as misplaced loyalty. The sexual element may have been just in AR's mind then or later. Has he actually said she physically molested him? But if she had, it would not be unusual if he had mixed feelings about it.
I don't know about that one! Why would KR want to take AR? Sure take SR, she's her daughter. But AR? Keep in mind she had more or less just met him. Remember, he never went to live with them until he was 14. Sorry, cannot see that happening at all given the circumstances...I mean, she barely knew him and vice versa. Yes, he has said in the past, many times, KR physically molested him. It's all BS in my opinion! He may very well be a victim of molestation but I believe he was a victim long before meeting KR. MOO

An aunt, Melinda Dawes, says she was contacted by detectives on Wednesday night. “I told detectives then it’s (the conflict claim) not something that’s just come out in the last couple of weeks, it’s something we’ve known about for a long time,” Ms Dawes says.
She says her nephew confided in her a decade ago. “This is hurting him, he needs to let it out,” Ms Dawes says.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...4c0a6ee67f533f

Lets remember that Aunt M was only told the 'conflict claim' a decade ago...about 2006.
Some eight years after AR moved in with the R's.
AR being aged about 22 years, in 2006 and being kicked out of home 3-5 times evidently.
Was he using drugs at the time I wonder? Did he ever go and live with Aunt M I wonder?

Is this ant?

COUNTY COURT CRIME AND APPEALS LIST
Thursday, 18 September, 2014
https://www.countycourt.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/forms/CR180914.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics