CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A UPS package doesn't have a brain and legs.

I keep reading about how 'monsterous' that some think he looks. I don't think he does. I think he looks quite ordinary...good looking in fact. That's why he's gotten away with what he has for so long. Think Ted Bundy.

i was thinking the samething. a lot of these ppl in fact if were to be shown a picture of thmselves to someone who did not know then or their past u would most likely say 'normal' looking, its only the act that puts the label, therefor you can never be so sure who you are dealing with. looks can be deceiving!

I've been searching for info on JAG's vehicle for a couple of days, no one seems to know anything. .:eek:
I am pretty certain I heard he has a GM product. I believe it is a Pontiac Trans AM.

Does anyone have any more info on the supposed "knife" that they found?

If JAG did use a knife at some point (blood would be apparent on ground or where they found some evidence like her underwear) this may have lead to LE filing the murder charges way before they found the body.

I thought the same thing Raebie. Watching him he also had an almost child like presence in his demeanor.

I keep reading about how 'monsterous' that some think he looks. I don't think he does. I think he looks quite ordinary...good looking in fact. That's why he's gotten away with what he has for so long. Think Ted Bundy.

I see hatred and rage in his eyes... you know the old saying - the eyes are the windows to the soul. I see nothing but evil - no matter what the rest of "it" looks like.

BBM.

I think all of his cruel actions have caused his inner monster to show from the inside out. I can't look at him and think good things... all I see is a "man" who has ruined so many people's lives (and the whole world, really).

He is bigger than average, cruel as the worst, and that makes him a monster.

Wow JVM is really good tonight. Everyone has had ENOUGH of these PREDATORS.

:seeya: Nancy Grace is talking about Chelsea again tonight.

Still awaiting a positive ID on her body. Bombshell tonight: child sex predator JAG charged with murder.

BBM.

I think all of his cruel actions have caused his inner monster to show from the inside out. I can't look at him and think good things... all I see is a "man" who has ruined so many people's lives (and the whole world, really).

I agree. When you said you can't even look at him and think good things....that's how i feel.
I mean...i dunno....he doesn't look quite as creepy like a creepy old man...like he doesn't look like Jaycee's kidnapper or something...but still....i can't look at him nicely or long enough to think that he's nice looking possibly.
I hope i made sense.
He HAS ruined sooooo many lives. :(

According to Nancy:

"Now linked to attacks on 5 girls"

?

Did I miss a couple?

This is very sad...and so preventable.

I am not a "detective" but geeze....let's add one and one and one...and come up with some warnings...

I agree that trail/park should have had warnings up...and undercover cops or security posted

The newspaper/tv should have been running stories on a predator on the loose..

The school, the running coach, school newspaper etc should have been proclaiming the dangers

Amber's case seems to have been shuttled off ...didn't LE think she was a "runaway"?

Not to mention that IF there had been stronger law/enforcement of laws in place this monster would not have even been out of prison to commit these crimes

BBM.

He reeks of evil to me. The smirk in his mug shot is a glimpse into his decayed cancerous soul.

As he stood there and smiled his smirky smile he knew all along what he had done to Chelsea and where he had put her body. That shows he is soulless.

He needs to go back to the pits of hell from which he came. I hope the justice system helps him along. He can't get there fast enough imo.

imo

I'm sure glad to see he wasn't smirking in the courtroom appearance today. So sad for Chelsea's parents being there.

RE: the charges...
I don't understand completely but did it almost sound like there is a possibility she was not raped?
First was murder, special circumstances in that it occurred in the commission or attempted commission of rape.
Second was assault with attempt to commit rape.

Is that standard wording?
(not familiar with this, thankfully.)

I was wondering that, too .. possibly it means he killed her "accidentally" during the act? ugh .. I don't even want to think about any of this .. it's already too much to fathom.

I'm sure glad to see he wasn't smirking in the courtroom appearance today. So sad for Chelsea's parents being there.

He really thought he had outsmarted LE and thought they would never find her. These sociopaths always think they are smarter than everyone else.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member