CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now will we be able to get the complaint? I know the reading of it was waived in court and I understand all about the no bail and the public defender not wanting to argue for bail so the complaint wasn't read. But, now can't we get it as it is filed in a court?

I know this is somewhat OT, but last year at my child's preschool, an 18 yo male teacher was accused of raping a four year old at least two different times. In his affidavit he admitted to doing this, saying it was an "accident". I have seen, firsthand, what something like that does to a community of people, the far-reaching effects of his actions through the last year. I have also seen his mother bash the school, defend her son to the end, and live in complete denial that he did anything wrong. He is under her supervision awaiting trial, and it scares the daylights out of me, because she probably isn't watching his every move, making sure he's not around kids, etc. because she believes he didn't do it. I can see where JAG's family could be living in the same denial, even after a conviction, and not keeping tabs.

Gosh...there are so many of us that are victims of abuse here too huh? :(
Your post makes me think of my situation too.
The man that i was abused by for years is under supervision kinda too.
But i mean...while we're waiting for trial dates and stuff....he's not allowed to leave the state or have unsupervised contact w/ children or contact me at all....but when they do that...what's to stop them really?
I mean they supposedly keep in touch by "phone" or something.
How does that stop a sex offender from being around kids anyway???
While you wait for court dates, they're out on the streets anyway?
I don't get it....:(

Why does the SanDiego newspaper still say "Strong likelihood that body is Chelsea King's". Strong likelihood? Hasn't it been proven?

You need to join JVM in her fight on the war against women! She is beyond pissed!!!!!! I'm joining - something has got to give. I heard someone on one of the broadcasts say we need to stop spending money on space and start spending money on earth to save lives from these monsters...

Uhhh... the next Space Shuttle Expedition (STS 131 April 5) has several women Astronauts-spending money on Space travel is important. Besides that comment I agree about the war against women......

Now will we be able to get the complaint? I know the reading of it was waived in court and I understand all about the no bail and the public defender not wanting to argue for bail so the complaint wasn't read. But, now can't we get it as it is filed in a court?

I was just watching a local news station and they "just" received a hard
copy of the formal complaint. I am sure it will be available everywhere soon.

The 30-year old registered sex offender faces one count of murder with the special allegation that it was committed in the commission of a rape, a charge that allows prosecutors to seek the death penalty.

He has also been charged with one count of assault with intent to rape for his alleged role in a Dec. 27 assault on a different woman.
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-poway-missing,0,5645458.story

Uhhh... the next Space Shuttle Expedition (STS 131 April 5) has several women Astronauts-spending money on Space travel is important. Besides that comment I agree about the war against women......

ITA about spending money on space travel - I was merely repeating what someone said on television.

on JVM they're saying if they can track a fedx package why can't we track these dangerous RVSOs.

1-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

Oh, he is absolutely repulsive. I hope he suffers.

Here's a hypothetical question and one that would probably never happen - but what if:

What if none of the public defenders agreed to defend this guy? I mean really - what would happen if there was not one lawyer that would take a defense like this on?

I know I know - with all the leechy lawyers that would never happen but if the crime was heinous enough and maybe even caught on video where there was NO DOUBT of guilt - what would happen then?

I can't imagine being a public defender and having to defend this vile "thing".

on JVM they're saying if they can track a fedx package why can't we track these dangerous RVSOs.

A UPS package doesn't have a brain and legs.

I keep reading about how 'monsterous' that some think he looks. I don't think he does. I think he looks quite ordinary...good looking in fact. That's why he's gotten away with what he has for so long. Think Ted Bundy.

Here's a hypothetical question and one that would probably never happen - but what if:

What if none of the public defenders agreed to defend this guy? I mean really - what would happen if there was not one lawyer that would take a defense like this on?

I know I know - with all the leechy lawyers that would never happen but if the crime was heinous enough and maybe even caught on video where there was NO DOUBT of guilt - what would happen then?

I can't imagine being a public defender and having to defend this vile "thing".

Even Couey and the Edenfields had lawyers. **puke**

I hope he gets a great lawyer because I don't want this overturned on an appeal technicality.

Yes that was Chelsea's teacher who said that. JVM also said there should have been signs posted on the trail stating theres a predator on the loose, she wouldn't have gone jogging there, if there were falling rocks in the park they would have posted a sign..falling rocks. One of Chelsea's teacher said Chelsea would have gone else where, theres so many places to go.

You know in one of her pictures Chelsea's looks so much like that girl missing in Myrtle Beach, SC Brittanee Drexel. I wonder if he ever went there? Im sure this murder wasn't his first.

NO no no no - we need a 21st century Jack Ruby! plain and simple.

Statement released to facebook site from the family:

"Our sorrow and loss runs unspeakably deep yet the inspiration of everyone's love and encouragement lifts us up. Our Chelsea set out to change the world and throughout our lifetime we will work to ensure that through us, Chelsea will create the enormous change she was determined to see. With your help, Chelsea's light will never dim." Kelly & Brent King

A UPS package doesn't have a brain and legs.

I keep reading about how 'monsterous' that some think he looks. I don't think he does. I think he looks quite ordinary...good looking in fact. That's why he's gotten away with what he has for so long. Think Ted Bundy.

Hes has a very large frame. I said this before, I bet he's on steroids. His body weight will dropped while he's in lockdown. JMO. Steroids make you violent from what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul