Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd certainly class the vehicle below as a truck. A white truck. This is the same vehicle seen in the recent CCTV footage of Karen's Mercedes.

And just what is that thing on the back?? Is it a digger of some description?

IELvozO.jpg
Makara, pretty sure it's a mini bobcat/excavator. We looked into hiring one for narrow access garden.
http://forms.westrac.com.au/legend1/

Looks to me, like a 'Cat Mini Excavator.' This did spark my curiosity, as a grave would have needed to be dug.
I haven't observed the surrounding environment where KR was found and thought whether an excavator would have been needed. However, maybe a shovel would have been enough. The guy driving looks to be on the job, and maybe the other cars are lagging behind as the white truck is carrying an extra mass behind it.

Did anyone pay attention to how slow the Black Benz was travelling and behind the other cars. Travelling with caution?

There are a few images of where Karen's body was found at this link.

Also from the same link.

A woman who owns a block of land in Mt Macedon says she saw a white van parked on the side of Loch Rd in the middle of the day last August.

She said the unattended van looked out of place on the isolated dirt track. The woman, who did not want to be named, attended the crime scene today to tell detectives what she saw.

BBM.

Yes I did notice how cautiously the Merc was driving.

It looks like the company name has been blocked out on the passengers door but it could be an illusion, I doubt it's dirt.

Attachments

• IMG_1621.PNG
    IMG_1621.PNG
    202.8 KB · Views: 34
It seems too obvious but don't you think it's strange there's a ford ranger ute towing a mini excavator only a few cars ahead of a merc with possibly a dead body in it. What if they are trying to tie both of those cars to each other.

I thought this might be an appropriate time to slot this in again.

It looks like the company name has been blocked out on the passengers door but it could be an illusion, I doubt it's dirt.

Yep noticed that too, I think it's deliberate .
Makes me thing about the Jill Meagher case, police deliberately chose to show us blurry shots of Adrian Bailey but by this stage they knew he was the killer.
I think police have clear images of Mercedes , number plate, driver, the cars travelling together , but they are giving the other drivers the opportunity to make contact before police come knocking at their doors.

How sneaky would it be if SR's pal got ger tipsy to spill the beans. Awesome way to extract info from her. Police should be offering rewards , might make some younger people try really hard to find out what on earth SR knows.

The footage, captured at about 11.12am on June 29 last year by cameras at the Diggers Rest railway station, also shows five other cars driving through a roundabout on the Old Calder Highway just before the black Mercedes.
While the registration of the Mercedes isn't clear in the vision, Missing Persons Squad detective inspector Tim Day said investigators were working under the hypothesis that it was Ms Ristevski's car.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...provide-key-breakthrough-20170615-gws73c.html

Its a direct line to where Karen was found, the timing, the pings & the Merc.
Pack a bag or do you have to wait for those Lay-bys to be collected.
Surely our cops aren't that obliging for murderers.

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 39
Q. Have you explored cctv route?
Tim Day - We have explored that but I will not go into that.
Q - You cant tell us if you have other footage of the car?
TD - No I can't tell you that.
TD - Just hypothesing there could have been some interaction, overtaken, seen something unusual.
Key to this clearly the most distinctive vehicle is the white ford ranger single cab ute, towing the trailer with the excavator

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=victorian police media

The driver wearing a yellow shirt :D

Police were going thru footage from the toolern vale general store, were there not any photos they could show from that location?

Q. Have you explored cctv route?
Tim Day - We have explored that but I will not go into that.
Q - You cant tell us if you have other footage of the car?
TD - No I can't tell you that.
TD - Just hypothesing there could have been some interaction, overtaken, seen something unusual.
Key to this clearly the most distinctive vehicle is the white ford ranger single cab ute, towing the trailer with the excavator

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=victorian police media

The driver wearing a yellow shirt :D

Sorry to quote myself

I am not sure what the key to this could be if the bloke driving the ute calls in and says No I did not see a car 5 behind me.
Something must have occurred up the road further. imo

Sorry to quote myself

I am not sure what the key to this could be if the bloke driving the ute calls in and says No I did not see a car 5 behind me.
Something must have occurred up the road further. imo

Or the others will remember driving behind a slow backhoe.

Or the others will remember driving behind a slow backhoe.

Or the ute pulled over to go lay his pipes and the Merc coming up the rear was the last car he eyeballed.
Maybe he was a landscaper and turned into Mt Macedon Golf Course. :)

So frustrating.
Does anyone think the police would not know the driver of the ute by now?

Looking forward to watching ACA at 7pm tonight. Me thinks ACA possibly knew VR was there and did not bump into him "by accident". Me also thinks that they have a lot more CCTV footage and already have a very strong circumstantial case. There are way too many co-incidences in this case and BRs story of where he was and what he was doing on the day that Karen was murdered is pretty unbelievable.

IMO this whole Vasko thing was staged. I have no idea why or what ACA achieved by doing this but it all just sounds very hinky to me.

I also wish Charlie Bezzina would zip it for a while! Although he was a good cop, he comes across as having an axe to grind with VicPol and he well may have good reason to but it has nothing at all to do with the murder of Karen Ristevski.

Most likely been discussed and talked about but it seems to me all but the last 2 cars turn left after crossing the train lines or am I delusional ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member