Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can not see anything. Obviously someone is driving but I can not even make that out.

I think we could analyse these images forever and a day and still be none the wiser who is behind the wheel of the Mercedes. IMO the police know exactly who is driving the Merc and who the car belongs to. This is all a strategy on the part of the police. They are now watching, listening and waiting. Won't be long now.

Elvis! FUNNY!! I think I see a side on of the seat and headrest, but cannot see a face. It clarifies for me that my "storm trooper" further back, is in fact, the background grass as tappedin rightly suggested.

So have we clarified whether somebody could be in the back or not? I got confused with all the car talk. I can see movement in the video in the first part inside the car on the passenger side or in the back. It starts at 50 seconds and you can see it in slow mo until 1:12. It looks like something round and light bobbing around.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/029696b6c0c93c5fb8777340863339f3

Pretty sure boarding pass says codeshare on first boarding pass and second boarding pass says business.
That's why I'm assuming he's travelling this way.
His pnr is visible you Cld check haha.

Hi there when you say his pnr (pax name report) is visible......how can I locate that or is there a copy on web sleuths and I have missed it? When our Pilot comes back I could get him to check some records?

Hi there when you say his pnr (pax name report) is visible......how can I locate that or is there a copy on web sleuths and I have missed it? When our Pilot comes back I could get him to check some records?

Will someone clue me in on who you're all talking about please? :blushing:

Those IT WS'ers somehow located the airline, seats, and BF SR has gone O/seas with. It's over my head how they did it but I'm truly in awe!!

Looks to me, like a 'Cat Mini Excavator.' This did spark my curiosity, as a grave would have needed to be dug.
I haven't observed the surrounding environment where KR was found and thought whether an excavator would have been needed. However, maybe a shovel would have been enough. The guy driving looks to be on the job, and maybe the other cars are lagging behind as the white truck is carrying an extra mass behind it.

Did anyone pay attention to how slow the Black Benz was travelling and behind the other cars. Travelling with caution?

Looks like a back hoe, with perhaps a body and shovel travelling behind, nothing like travelling by stealth.

"I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me"

The word "only" is a dependent word like the word "just"

"I only had two drinks, officer" with the unnecessary dependent word "only" telling us that they are thinking of a number greater than two.

Police: "How many drinks have you had tonight."

A: "Just two, officer."

The word "just" is a dependent word. It must rely upon something else in order to be appropriately used in a sentence. The person is thinking, via comparison, of another number, greater than two.

So we must ask, what was she thinking of when she said "I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me"

Have she lost a sibling? Her then becoming an "only child"
Were there foster children and they've left home? Her then becoming an "only child"
Has she always wanted a brother or sister?

Why did this word ("only") enter her language?

To try and make hers and her mothers relationship seem more important? Or a statement "I" am her only child - not AR

No - it really was Yoda in sunglasses to disguise himself. Oh and the stormtrooper in the back [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

So is stormtrooper the bloke who has gone to Vietnam with Sarah? Or is that Yoda. I'm so confused!! :scared::blushing:

So is stormtrooper the bloke who has gone to Vietnam with Sarah? Or is that Yoda. I'm so confused!! :scared::blushing:

maybe all three? Kinky.

Its definitely not Elvis, he's doing a shift at Pizza Hut at Wangaratta.

Have Mercy Pricilla.

We were trying to ascertain what class and which airline they travelled to Vietnam with on 14 JUN, SR and friend either travelled business class on jetstar or first class on Qantas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back