IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he knew photos were taken, why wouldn't he have taken the phone? We know the phone was recovered at the crime scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a phone that MP said was "pinging" around town. How does a phone "ping" around town if it was always at the crime scene (or at least later found there by LE the next day)? I'm confused....

I just finished going down a deep rabbit hole of DN's criminal/arrest records in NC/SC, and boy howdy did he get around. He had records in six different counties in NC and 3 in SC.
Records for speeding, for having speedometer that was modified, for having a radar blocking/finding device, and reckless driving. Had license revoked/suspended many times as well. Then the indecent exposure/sex offenses.
If DN is connected to the Delphi murders or TW's murder, it will be important to create a timeline of his whereabouts, to determine possible connections to other crimes. So I'll save the list for now.

What it did show me is that he regularly (in NC/SC/FL) drove around a lot. And he liked to drive fast. So perhaps whoever it was who speculated he stole a car, maybe that's what happened, and he drove out the rural roads to Delphi.

And a phone that MP said was "pinging" around town. How does a phone "ping" around town if it was always at the crime scene (or at least later found there by LE the next day)? I'm confused....

I think that phones "check in" with cell towers from time to time. I notice that on the "find my friends" feature on my phone that phones can "ping" in different places even when they haven't left home.

What it did show me is that he regularly (in NC/SC/FL) drove around a lot. And he liked to drive fast. So perhaps whoever it was who speculated he stole a car, maybe that's what happened, and he drove out the rural roads to Delphi.​
Reading your last statement, now I am wondering if anyone in the general area of Delphi had their car stolen by a man waving a hatchet or gun??​

Not true. The grainy phone image was released to the public either February 15th or February 22nd. The composite sketch was released July 17th. DN didn't miss an Indiana RSO check-in until after April 4th.

The images were released before the audio was, the latter was on the 22nd.

DN was in Morgan County for his check-ins.

Not true. The grainy phone image was released to the public either February 15th or February 22nd. The composite sketch was released July 17th. DN didn't miss an Indiana RSO check-in until after April 4th.

Grainy frame/pic was released on February 15th. On February 19th LE called him a suspect. "Down the Hill" was released on February 22nd.

-Nin

Reading your last statement, now I am wondering if anyone in the general area of Delphi had their car stolen by a man waving a hatchet or gun??​

Hmmmm... you would think they would have filed a police report about that. From interviews, he was always taking off in other people's vehicles ( remember the little jaunt to Columbus)

Or a car stolen from the area where DN was living at the time, which he then drove to Delphi. If it was stolen at hatchet point, I think it would have already rung alarm bells for everyone involved in that (especially LE..). But if a car was stolen from there and then left somewhere, without anyone knowing it was DN, that might have happened.....

Color me confused, but I had thought they did.

They have DNA. They have been tight lipped about what that DNA is, sources, who, etc. But they do have DNA. (from the video interview with LE)

LE stated the sketch was drawn based on a witness description who came forward quite a bit later because she was afraid.
Several witnesses, not just one according to SGT Holeman.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

question for WSers:

if DN was your husband, brother, friend, co-worker, whatever ... and you saw the sketch ... would you think it could be him? would you call the tip line?
jesse-matthew-sketch-mug.jpg

I think the composite sketch of BG looks more like DN than the composite sketch of the Fairfax rapist did of Jesse Matthew (above), and yet his friends still joked with him that he looked like the rapist (murderer of Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham). They brushed it off though after he got angry for being accused.

So my point is yes, I do think that someone close to BG will recognize him, even if the sketch is not an exact match. LE did say that the sketch of BG was created based on complied information from multiple witnesses, so it is undoubtedly not a perfect match. Most people though don't believe that anyone they know/are related to/friends with could possibly be a murderer, so might ignore their hunches. Someone close to BG might be very scared of him, so won't come forward. Also, BG might not have a lot of close relationships, so therefore nobody to recognize him and turn him in.

When we were first all looking so closely at the BG photo I thought he was a man in his late 20s early 30s. I didn't see him as obese although a lot of others did. He seemed of average height, and with maybe a stocky build. I never thought he would be smart or crafty. As I mentioned earlier, many times when a case goes unsolved for months or years it isn't because the murderer was an Einstein, but it has more to do with luck at the time.

At 70 my eyesight isn't the best in the world I am sure although I have never had to wear glasses, and just passed my drivers license eye test last December with flying colors. :) Anyway so many of the posters were so sure he was much older, and much heavier that they fully convinced me I wasn't seeing him clearly. I felt they were more experts at this than I am by far and I still feel that way. They still could be correct until we get an affirmation DN is the suspect.

Then we had the sketch released. It was such a good sketch it made me feel only someone who knows him well could have assisted the artist or someone who was closely watching him taking in all the details. What convinced me was when I saw DNs photo matched up with the sketch and it was like looking at another photo of DN including the eyes and even the turned down mouth.

After then I saw several of DNs mug shots from different time periods in his life, and just somehow in my gut I knew this man was BG. He looked so much like I thought he would that it was frightening honestly. Peering into the eyes of evil is never easy. The sketch is a dead ringer for him compared to his mug shot taken closest in time to the murders of the girls. IMO So what convinced me was when I saw one of DNs photos matched up with the sketch and it was like looking at another photo of DN including the eyes, and even the turned down mouth.

I have been here since 2004 and most posters know me very well. They know I do not accuse anyone of any crime when I feel there isn't any evidence. I will stand with the minority and have many times waiting for the evidence proving who the suspect/s actually were. But here in this case I am absolutely convinced DN is the suspect which is new for me since I usually wait. There are just way too many coincidences for him to not be involved. I truly believe he is the one, and the only one who did these crimes.

Could I be wrong? Of course I could be. I will be shocked if he is ruled out but the main thing no matter what happens.. DN has brought more needed attention to this case, and that is always a good thing.

So we wait ..along with the families for the answer we all want to know. Is he or isn't he the murderer of Abby and Libby? The most important thing is the two families will have that answer soon one way or the other.

Agree with everything. Take a pic from DJN, tilt the head and add a baseball cap. That's it IMO.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member