NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, didn't know that - just for clarification, can you not even mention her name on public threads?

dar, you can mention her show and her coverage of news... but when it comes to dissing that coverage, we take it to the other thread.

It's a WS twist on that old adage that you never discuss religion and politics in polite company. Here it's religion, politics, and opinions of NG! :dance:

(Really, it can and does derail threads.)

edited, but really?

the mods have found it digresses too easily into a freeforall with heated discussion of the negetaive or positive qualities of NG between die hard fans and die hard er unfans.

So for folks who wish to air their displeasure with NG you can go

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889&page=61

Sort of like the whole religion thing earlier I guess.

For those who ae spritual there is a place to discuss and pray

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115689&page=4

Helps the threads stay on topic ;)

It is just that - talk. A way to cope with the grief everyone feels for this poor child who was never given the consideration or due process her parents will be given. Why? Because we live in a civilized world and it's what we do. It's what separates us from them. We talk, they 'act'.

No i do not feel that way, you either believe in physical domination or you don't.
A thought becomes a feeling a feeling becomes an action etc etc
Is,nt this how it all starts.

No i do not feel that way, you either believe in physical domination or you don't.

No....it's just like "black humor". After so much you just have to let off some steam. :dance:

Nothing new? I had to take a break. Anything?

Not since the mattress/box spring/bed frame removed from the Hickory house earlier today, ella.

Do we have any scanner-linked locals on the thread? This silence is disturbing...

There aren't any large scale searches in progress are there. If not, I imagine not much more news will come when it gets dark, which it probably is now.

Wasn't there supposed to be an interview with someone who seen EB or Zahra 2 weeks before she was reported missing?? I dunno, maybe I'm confused.... :(

Wasn't there supposed to be an interview with someone who seen EB or Zahra 2 weeks before she was reported missing?? I dunno, maybe I'm confused.... :(

The thread moves so fast doesn't it. I recall several articles I believe that came out yestereday that quoted LE as saying they had located a witness who saw Zahra in I believe it was mid September. To my knowledge that was the most recent sighting of Zarha (discounting SM and dad's accounts)

Ok...he says they didn't go to sleep until like 7:30 Sat morning....WTH were they doing all night? The fire was not until 5:30 ish.

I took it to mean back to bed after being woke up by the fire and after dealing with the investigators. JMO

I heard on HLN earlier that Zahra was seen with EB in mid-late Sept. I thought it was strange too - maybe NG will catch it. It still had to be someone else that saw BOTH of them - or maybe video from some surveillance camera in a store somewhere.

Ok...he says they didn't go to sleep until like 7:30 Sat morning....WTH were they doing all night? The fire was not until 5:30 ish.

**ahem** DUH!!! (little glass pipe?)

If they were up all night my guess is he wasn't suffering from insomnia. :waitasec: *ahem*

What part don't you agree with? Are you saying that people act on their thoughts, therefore we shouldn't feel a certain way?

I took it to mean back to bed after being woke up by the fire and after dealing with the investigators. JMO

I did too at first, but he said they "had to have some kind of sleep"....well if they had been in bed before the fire they would have had sleep. 5:50 is not all that early especially when you have to get up and go to work anyway. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa