Charles David Carver - Deceased

"Carver's famoly says they will need to forgive whomever is responsible for the death of their son".
Did I miss something??? I thought it was a "done deal" that TK killed CDC? Does the family suspect someone else was involved?

http://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...alks-forgiveness-they-plan-memorial/93882116/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming it's a case of 'innocent before being proven guilty'. They can't say (or print) that he was killed by TK until he's been tried and convicted, no matter how much of a done deal it is to everyone.

I'm assuming it's a case of 'innocent before being proven guilty'. They can't say (or print) that he was killed by TK until he's been tried and convicted, no matter how much of a done deal it is to everyone.
I figured as much but wanted to make sure I hadnt missed something in the last few days. :)

Assuming CDCs family did his obit, I am really confused as to why NNC is his "surviving wife", and that it also states he has 2 children.

From what I read CDCs family harshly denounced NNC as having anything to do with him, the funeral arrangements, etc. They also made it abundantly clear that the girls - who NNC doesnt even have custody of - are nothing to CDC, when she created the . Have they since reconciled?

It seems really weird that they chose to include NNC and her girls, but make no mention of KB, who CDC clearly cared very deeply for. More than anything, that makes me really sad for KB, and also makes me wonder if his family resents her for surviving or even blames her to some degree.

http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/inde...aspx?n=&pid=182560095&referrer=0&preview=True

I am not assuming his family wrote that obit.

It also mentions he is survived by his mother in law. I don't see in-laws highlighted often. I think mention of his wife is to be expected. They were not divorced, so even though estranged I would expect to see her mentioned in the obit. Her mother? Not so common IMO.

Here's a different obit (but same wording), this one is connected with the funeral home: http://www.mcdougaldfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Charles-Carver-2/#!/Obituary

It's usually the family members who pay for and arrange the funeral that write the obit posted on the funeral home page. Not sure if that clears anything up, however, as there were varying claims about who was paying for the funeral.

I just wanted to post it and say again RIP Charlie. :rose:

I hope all the people who loved CDC will find a way forgive each other and get along with each other so they can be united against the one who killed him.

Prayers for his friends and family and for KB too.

I wrote obituaries for a newspaper. Whoever plans the service usually completes the obituary form that the funeral home submits to newspapers for publication.

Since he was technically still married, I'm sure his wife is the one that wrote the obituary.

Attorney for Carver estate seeks default judgment against Todd Kohlhepp

"The attorney representing the estate of homicide victim Charlie David Carver has filed a motion for a default judgment against accused serial killer Todd Kohlhepp.

The motion was filed in Spartanburg County Court of Common Pleas Tuesday as part of a wrongful death suit against Kohlhepp.

Documents state that Kohlhepp has not responded to the complaint within 30 days of it being filed and therefore Carver’s estate should be entitled to a default judgment."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back