Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night all.....got to get some sleep so I can do this again tomorrow. Sheesh this is hard work.

Ok I emailed the tip. I would really like to contact LP and ask him if this is what he saw. They might take him a little more serious than me right?

she was probably telling him where Caylee is so he can move the remains . I think CA attempt to stop the search this week was desperate, and I think LP is right on the $ about LA and CA knowing the truth. CA probably knows they are getting close to finding her. I hope they (LE) are following these people.

If LE hasn't been following Lee since those jail calls about the Blackjack they are fools!

She was giving him all sorts of info that should have been a red flag to LE!

I wonder if Lee is the only that created those fake emails? I wouldn't put it past him honestly.

monoxide, that was not casey you saw. that was a family friend. saw this on another blog/chat tonight. they had print screen shots.

LP needs to make up his mind. He told NG he has talked to LA several times and Lee was working with him to get Casey out. Tonight he told Greta he has not talked to anybody since he left. Why do they keep interviewing him? LP also said Casey NEVER said a word to him. Now he claims she said ZG and her sister kidnapped Caylee. I think LP should keep his story's strait or get off the air.

Yeah he just continues throwing stuff out there so whenever something does come back he can say "Thats what I told you"

Really? Good to know, link?

i didn't get a link because it was in a chat. for sure that was not casey though. they did a print screen and then zoomed in on it and it was not her. besides.......i don't think she's stupid enough to go outside and blow her freedom, or take a shot at being assasinated. JMO

i didn't get a link because it was in a chat. for sure that was not casey though. they did a print screen and then zoomed in on it and it was not her. besides.......i don't think she's stupid enough to go outside and blow her freedom, or take a shot at being assasinated. JMO

Probably.....oh well I suppose. Either way it is rather suspicious. And it looked like her and was wearing the same clothes but doesn't hurt to send it in anyways. They can probably eliminate the tip in five minutes with help from media. I am sure the media caught it :) They dont miss much

Anthony is able to go into the front and back yards of her parents' East Orange County home. One criteria is there is to be no weapons in the home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17398911/detail.html

So going to the car wouldn't get her in trouble......

she was probably telling him where Caylee is so he can move the remains . I think CA attempt to stop the search this week was desperate, and I think LP is right on the $ about LA and CA knowing the truth. CA probably knows they are getting close to finding her. I hope they (LE) are following these people.

While I believe GA and CA would do anything to protect Casey, I don't think Lee would be so stupid as to remove and relocate the body of his niece. He's got a long life ahead of him. He certainly wouldn't spend it in the slammer on account of his pyscho sister. The parents would.

I thought the same thing but if what LP is saying is true. Lee was desperately trying to get Casey out of jail.......He might be relaying all the info to LE? That would explain them searching Ga's car early this morning

anybody got a live crazy cam link yet?

:eek: when did people start calling it crazy cam like I did a month ago?:p that's too funny!

The cam is like going to a zoo without living your home. You get to see all the wild animals locked in a cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea