Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, this is interesting. How does he know?
I never thought of it that way. How WOULD he know? This would also mean he admits to seeing her. He can't claim "I don't remember seeing her." if he says he wasn't the LAST person to see her.

MOO
She goes into the garage, can't answer her phone or blanks it until she is finished her transaction. Realises she has a missed call and has a message on her voicemail. Listens to it and then tweets 'I actually look quite cute now'
??

BBM Reminds me of the tweets she got from someone that said they saw her at the gas station she was last seen at and that they liked her flowered leggings and she replied to someone that was asking her how she looked or what she was wearing. Did he pretend to be someone she actually knew and she met up with him? Has to be something like that because as beautiful as she is and as creepy as he looks, no way she would get near him. (Just noting...I can't believe is initials are RAT! Didn't the parents realize that before they named him?) Oh, my!

I never thought of it that way. How WOULD he know? This would also mean he admits to seeing her. He can't claim "I don't remember seeing her." if he says he wasn't the LAST person to see her.

If I were innocent...it would stand to reason that I would know because I was not the one to disappear the victim. jmo

I know, right!?

I'm pretty sure he was at the *advertiser censored* store about 5pm on the Saturday, then headed to Lovingston, where Alexis was his quarry around 7.15pm.

If he rented (we really can't trust MSM if he bought or rented going with their form so far in this case and many others !) the videos, he would probably have to return them on Monday morning.
Someone said they saw the car in the Carmike lot at 10.00am that very morning.
He could have dumped the car, then arranged a meet up with his son as if everything was just normal and continued about his business hoping the coast was clear.

It has been mentioned by witnesses that he 'parked' his camper in an area around 'Greene Lake', before settling in Lovingston last Fall.
IIRC that lake is in the Ruckersville area.

Probably Chris Greene Lake, a large park in that area.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Again, IMO, I think he may be in a position where he can't admit to not seeing her as maybe they were in different parts of the store at the same time and he knows LE knows he was there, but that he wasn't the last to see her implies he didn't abduct her, therefore, somebody else did. Just how I interpreted it.

He is caught and he knows it.Between the video at the gas station and I am sure FBI has his DNA from her car.He is now going to say he was an accessory to a crime.OMG really? The rat is in a trap and trying to wiggle it's way out.

MOO
She goes into the garage, can't answer her phone or blanks it until she is finished her transaction. Realises she has a missed call and has a message on her voicemail. Listens to it and then tweets 'I actually look quite cute now'
??

She tweeted at 6:40, checked voice mail at 7:20 - at least that is how I got it.

ok so here's a quick start (all times are EST):

5:00pm - RT at Bliss sex shop (how long was he there and what time did he leave?)
-it takes about 30 minutes to drive from sex shop to liberty gas station-
6:40pm - AM's last tweet
7:20pm - AM's phone's last activity, call to voicemail (didn't this ping near Cannery Loop?)

my thoughts at this point: what was the last time AM called her voicemail before that? could it have been on her recent calls list? i'm thinking she was attempting to call someone for help but her finger miss selected a number on her list.. maybe she accidentally scrolled? i'm thinking she was trying to hurry and was a bit flustered, so she misdialed and never got a chance to try again. i think 7:20 (or 7:21 to give time for the call/hang up) is the moment RT took control. IMO

:please:I'm getting tired....just marking my place. I hope to wake up with great news of Alexis being found alive and well!

Again, IMO, I think he may be in a position where he can't admit to not seeing her as maybe they were in different parts of the store at the same time and he knows LE knows he was there, but that he wasn't the last to see her implies he didn't abduct her, therefore, somebody else did. Just how I interpreted it.

Why not just say "I didn't do it".. Or is being in the store with her the only thing LE has on him? That would suck.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 3m
Taylor: he met #AlexisMurphy a while ago & he was smoking pot. He asked her to get weed when they saw each other at Lovingston gas station.

Oh god. Seriously? Wasn't someone speculating earlier in the thread about a pot deal? Not saying I believe this guy but how random.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 3m

Taylor told police his version of events up to #AlexisMurphy disappearance. Investigators will not confirm. http://ht.ly/nWvnf
Expand
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 4m

Taylor describes dealer as black man, 20s, braids, driving '90s burgundy Capris Classic w/ shiny 20" wheels & low profile tires.
Expand
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 4m

Taylor: #AlexisMurphy set up drug deal with 2nd man. All 3 met at Taylor's camper. Murphy, dealer left in separate cars.
Expand
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 5m

Taylor: he met #AlexisMurphy a while ago & he was smoking pot. He asked her to get weed when they saw each other at Lovingston gas station.
Expand

https://twitter.com/NBC29

Read from bottom up

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 3m

I can't picture her having any contact with him at all. In his dreams...creepy! Alexis's mom said she did not like getting attention from men, even at the mall and would hide behind her.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 3m

WAS?????(WHAT IN GERMAN), I don't even know what to think now. Was she his middle person or connection to a drug dealer? Honestly, what is strategy here? I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa