GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My deepest sympathy to Alicia's family. :(

God Bless this family. My only question is if she was invited to a party at 11 pm was she invited ahead of time or did this just happen that day. This just reminds me of the young girl that was tortured by the three other young girls before they killed her. Just so upsetting.

I had to chime in on this. There is no reason that LE needs to withhold information on the 19 yo. On NG last night one of her guests implied that more than one person may be involved. But, then again, that is NG...

I think it says volumes that she was supposed to meet a friend at a convenience store and she and "19 year old" didn't show up.

Very interesting myspace, hollyblue, very interesting. Do you think she was his "cinderella?"

Just awful news to hear. I have 14 yr old stepdaughter that I'd never allow by going out in late night like that. It's high risk life out there for young age. Older guys know what they do with young girls if they cross each other in path. :(

RIP Alicia.

I can't speak for Hollyblue but when I looked at the page I assumed she posted that myspace link because Alicia had commented many times on it to the owner. Just interesting.

He definitely was her prince charming.... it is very obvious from Alicia's comments that they were in a relationship and trying to make it work, at least up until the end of February. They still could have been, but just not talking on myspace.

However, it sounds like they broke up. If the break up was bad enough to remove her as friends on My Space...I don't really think that he would be picking her up for a party. Especially not with the obvious heartbreak on the myspace about her, if it's about her. She probably wouldn't have wanted to be around him much, knowing he felt that way.

However, people are weird and it's possible that she felt bad and still spent time with him because of that. :waitasec:

I think it says volumes that she was supposed to meet a friend at a convenience store and she and "19 year old" didn't show up.

Very interesting myspace, hollyblue, very interesting. Do you think she was his "cinderella?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/26/AR2010082604630.html

Six said the family has asked for privacy while it deals with the news.

A prayer vigil is scheduled for 8 p.m. Sunday in downtown Great Bend.

"There is not a single person, given the nature of the case and the fact a child was involved, who will rest until we have done everything we can on this case," Six said.

By this piece I'm thinking maybe more are involved. Anyone else?

I can't speak for Hollyblue but when I looked at the page I assumed she posted that myspace link because Alicia had commented many times on it to the owner. Just interesting.

Your correct. This was posted on 7/17, but we don't know if he is referring to Alicia in this post. But she had feelings for this one.

well finaly feeling in the holes i am starting to love my new life i got my baby back and i got a hella good job the next step is a famly ill wait for that

Mood: keg stand
awake.gif
11:04 AM Jul 17 from

ETA: I don't have an a/c w/mspace, so can't go deeper into the site. Maybe someone with an a/c can find something more. TIA​

The guy Alicia was last seen with was a Hispanic Male. I think this was probably her ex nothing more than that, but I do wonder if she was his cinderella he has it listed on there as in a relationship.

I missed that Laura. Do you remember which article you read where he was a hispanic male? Thank you in advance. ( I did try to go back and check but it's easier to ask LOL) :)

I missed that Laura. Do you remember which article you read where he was a hispanic male? Thank you in advance. ( I did try to go back and check but it's easier to ask LOL) :)

I didn't read it in an article on this facebook page on the side.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicias-Story/155025607840910?filter=2

I would copy it for you but I'm not sure that is allowed. After you read the part about him being a hispanic male, scroll a little more and there is more information. Your welcome.

It wasn't in an article it is on the facebook. Right under her picture on the left it says she was last seen leaving with a hispanic male.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicias-Story/155025607840910?v=wall

Though I don't think that eliminates the above young man from being the one who picked her up. I generally completely disregard myspace profiles unless you can verify everything in them. Especially when it contradicts itself multiple times.

Yes, his profile says he is white. It also says he is in a relationship and looking to date. It also talks about being alone, despite being in a relationship. Then talks about being back together with her, as well as losing her.

It also says he makes $75k - $100k a year with a high school education. I don't blame Alicia, I'd hook back up with that 19 year old too! :waitasec:

(Yes, it is totally possible he really makes that much. It's just a bit unlikely is all.)

Okay now I understand. Thank you both so much.

FWIW, (just based on my experiences) a lot of hispanics will designate their race as White.

Their ethnicity as Hispanic. Off Topic: My own children are listed as Caucasian of hispanic descent.

Even more off topic: there are too little designations LOL :) (ETA: what I mean by that is my children were told they could only check on race box while registering for school, it was quite the conundrum for them because they are multi-racial and multi-ethnic :D)

That could also factor in Kat, either way without pictures or a name being released I don't think we can eliminate her boyfriend/ex boyfriend as being that 19 year old who picked her up.

It wasn't in an article it is on the facebook. Right under her picture on the left it says she was last seen leaving with a hispanic male.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicias-Story/155025607840910?v=wall

Though I don't think that eliminates the above young man from being the one who picked her up. I generally completely disregard myspace profiles unless you can verify everything in them. Especially when it contradicts itself multiple times.

Yes, his profile says he is white. It also says he is in a relationship and looking to date. It also talks about being alone, despite being in a relationship. Then talks about being back together with her, as well as losing her.

It also says he makes $75k - $100k a year with a high school education. I don't blame Alicia, I'd hook back up with that 19 year old too! :waitasec:

(Yes, it is totally possible he really makes that much. It's just a bit unlikely is all.)

Hope it's a legal occupation.

I''m a a little confused on the party location. Maybe another powder for NG, which showed the party in Great Bend. Her FB site says Camp Aldrich in Calflin, KS which is 15 miles away. How could she be expected to go to a party that far away and be home in an hour? Also, many articles reported the mother's last name as Conrad. I found nothing under that name. ?????

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=884+NE+110+Ave,+Claflin,+KS+67525&daddr=Great+Bend,+910+Stone+Street,+KS&hl=en&geocode=FTZMSwIdWuYf-il9_O-FoISjhzE_2qNt4LLxOA%3BFd1USQIdKuwc-illDOtkNoqjhzEAxQ2oFiEvNw&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=38.488599,-98.573027&sspn=0.00776,0.013733&ie=UTF8&ll=38.491051,-98.572683&spn=0.016358,0.027466&t=h&z=15

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story...-of-Alicia-DeBolt/rzYlkdwDRUCMWTk30FHP1Q.cspx

Alicia was last seen late Saturday night. She was leaving her home to go to a party with a 19-year-old male friend. But authorities will not say if he is a suspect.

Alicia’s family spoke to KSN while she was still missing. Now, however, they understandably want to be left alone. They posted a sign on the door to their home thanking people for their support and understanding, but asking for privacy as they deal with the devastating news that the search for their daughter has now shifted to a search for her killer.

[/B]

Hope it's a legal occupation.

Like I said, it is COMPLETELY possible.

My brother is 19 years old. His best friend JUST turned 18 in June and graduated high school (looks about 12 though. lol) He is making $72k a year, working as a mechanic for a medical company. His Dad works there and the kid has grown up working on machines. He got the job, got promoted and is making as much as his father...at 18 years old.

However, like I said...it just doesn't happen very often. He does mention a great job...but I'd love to know what it IS...

under comments of the facebook, another girl says "LOVE YA" to the owner of site.
Love triangle? Jealousy/hate???
Very scary site, drugs, some songs, vampires.........
poor Alicia met up with someone very bad in this mix...........sad so young and naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase