Jacob Erwin Wetterling

Status
Not open for further replies.
May his parents FINALLY receive peace and healing!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

There must have been some clothing of his in order for Patti to know that it's him :( RIP little Jacob.

May his parents FINALLY receive peace and healing!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

That is what this is all about. I'm also concerned about someone else right now, DR. This innocent man wrongly took the fall for this for over 10 years. It is also time for his immediate redemption.

Saw the news on Kare 11 here in MN. Just shocked. Prayers to the Wetterling family.

The only peace and healing they would have had is if he was found alive, I cannot even imagine the sorrow they are feeling. No one ever recovers from something Iike this, Jerry wore his Jacob's Hope button everyday, I think. Hope is over. Now the soul searing pain begins

The only peace and healing they would have had is if he was found alive, I cannot even imagine the sorrow they are feeling. No one ever recovers from something Iike this, Jerry wore his Jacob's Hope button everyday, I think. Hope is over. Now the soul searing pain begins

:hand: That is your opinion from your point of view. Never assume you know what or how someone else is feeling.

:hand: That is your opinion from your point of view. Never assume you know what or how someone else is feeling.

Their true grieving starts now. According to reports they are devastated. All this time they felt a tiny bit of hope he might be alive. Now they know he's dead and they have a pretty good idea what his final moments were like based on th testimony of the surviving rape victims. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine the pain Jacob's family is experiencing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa