2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB....you are a naughty boy. If you're not careful.....Santa won't bring you that Chemistry Set!!!!

is he seriously saying there is bleach in a variety of foods? did I hear that correctly?

Furton talked about Velveeta and Oscar Mayer hard salami - says has same chemical compounds found in human decomp
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:46 AM

Now we're on chloroform. Furton: No quantitative analysis performed by Oak Ridge.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:45 AM

Anybody else just think about quit eating this stuff?

Bill S does not think this Dr is successful in challenging Dr Vass, and his conclusions

Didn't Dr. Vass say pretty much the same things about these compounds being found in different circumstances?

CM not been at the past few sidebars. AF seems to have taken his place.

Chloroform in minute quantities in everyday items does not equal shockingly high levels found by Dr. Vass.

Why do I have a feeling that Casey is demanding to testify? She did for her check fraud charges and since she did get away with minimal consequences she believes that she can defend herself again?

No, she didn't testify at her cheque charges file - she agreed to plead guilty (said yes) and said she was sorry and wished she'd been a better friend to Amy - but no testimony.
She got a normal sentence for a first offense - and it worked out to be time served.

Another obj & sidebar now #caseyanthony jurors smiling 2 each other like this is "silly". Must be so frustrating for them with all the stops
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:56 AM

Oh my! What I would give to see those!!:fence:
It would probably be boring.

Psych:"Do you hear voices?"

ICA"Yes, I mean no, I mean zanny the nanny, drowned in a pool, I worked at universal?"

Another obj & sidebar now #caseyanthony jurors smiling 2 each other like this is "silly". Must be so frustrating for them with all the stops
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:56 AM

Ashton objects and wants to approach, Baez objects to objection. Perry calls sidebar.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:55 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member