Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 21s

Being cleared back to School St. Cops not playing around. "Get the *advertiser censored** out of here. This is not safe!" Hundreds of officers #MITShooting

Full swat teams moving in. Sprinting toward Dexter St. #MITShooting

Near corner of Dexter and School streets. Not sure how close I am to alleged explosions/shootout. Frantic officers everywhere #MITShooting

Shooting multiple cops over a 7-11 robbery is stupid, it's got to be more than that.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 3m

Seeing ambulances speeding toward scene as I near second alleged shooting scene in Watertown. #MITShooting

The Tech ‏@thetech 4m

Boston scanner says that another officer is down on 94 Spruce St. The police are now setting up a perimeter. #mitshooting #CambMA

BBM. I live in Boston and this is NOT an everyday occurrence, I don't care which neighborhood you're talking about. This is craziness. I'm staying inside.

I've read a few tweets that suspect is in custody and even though they are reporters of MSM, I'd have to say I'm waiting after all of the other reporting early on.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 1m

FBI is here. Scene still chaos.

Omg this is amazing!

Darn it. I fell asleep early tonight, logged on to see if any progress was made... I missed so much apparently!

So if this is true, then that hero that saved Jeff is an even bigger hero now. There has to be something spiritual there knowing Jeff survived bc of this man and now Jeff was able to provide FBI with a description of the suspect! How amazing is that? I mean, people earn wings for this stuff! Awesome!

Agree--I posted same thought at the end of the last thread. Something spiritual, too, in that Cowboy Hat Arredondo attempted suicide when his son died in Iraq, but survived. 'For such a time as this...'

There is one suspect who is reported to be in custody. Another suspect remains on the loose, in what is described as a very active scene.

Given that there are two suspects (one in custody, one on the run), I think it's VERY possible these are the bombers. Looks like they have killed at least one more person in addition to the marathon victims and have, possibly, shot a second officer in Watertown.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr...own/-/11971628/19812240/-/l43of5/-/index.html

Here goes. It could be true?

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 52s LIVE: Multiple explosive devices reported in Boston neighborhood; report of shots fired - http://bit.ly/YLeUf3

It's serious, guys. Second officer down. Reports of hand grenades and explosions in Watertown (near Boston). Could these be our suspects on the run? This kind of stuff does NOT happen every day in Boston, I don't care what neighborhood you're referring to.

But the suspect in the 7-11 incident is African American. If its related to the Boston bombings, then I wonder if we can enhance suspect 1's pics bc suspect 2 def isn't African American.

Here goes. It could be true?

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 52s LIVE: Multiple explosive devices reported in Boston neighborhood; report of shots fired - http://bit.ly/YLeUf3

Jesus I'm freaking out! What is wrong with people? This is crazy! Now another family is changed forever. Dear Lord I pray...

7News ‏@7News 36s Officers with body armor, guns moving back up street where shots were fired. #Watertown. #7News

Prayers for all involved.

What a horrible, horrible week for the US. :(

But the suspect in the 7-11 incident is African American. If its related to the Boston bombings, then I wonder if we can enhance suspect 1's pics bc suspect 2 def isn't African American.

We don't know that there were only 2 marathon suspects. Perhaps there was a third suspect we haven't heard about yet -- someone behind the scenes. Whatever is going on, this is VERY unusual for Boston. We might have a shooting or two from time to time but I've never heard of grenades, explosions, and crazy shoot-outs with cops that cross city lines in my time living here. City under siege. Damn scary, here -- whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen