Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the area, about 1.5 miles from MIT. A friend who lives closer told me she heard what she thinks were explosives, going off a little bit earlier. She also posted literally one minute ago that there were tanks going by her apartment.

You hear about robberies, assaults, and sometimes rapes in Cambridge. This is unprecedented in the few years I've lived here.

Praying for the family of the officer, and that this is resolved without more loss of life.

Will share anything else I hear. What a horrible week.

Never got to finish reading the last thread it was moving so fast there at the end. So please forgive if this has already been posted. It makes me feel better knowing Krystle didn't die out there on that street, too.

Nurse: Bombing victim not alone when she died

The nurse who tended to Boston Marathon bombing victim Krystle Campbell near the finish line during her final moments of life would like to meet her parents in the hopes he could give them some solace in their grief....

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/national/N.../19792942/-/8ytflt/-/index.html#ixzz2QsuUODA2

Can anyone tell me wtf? Just leaving the office.

7News ‏@7News 36s Officers with body armor, guns moving back up street where shots were fired. #Watertown. #7News

LIVE* suspect flat on pavement spread eagle being held by police with guns pointed at him - had backpack on and has moved it over - can see all of this clearly - reporter on scene says several policemen have told him it maybe suspect no.1 - bomb squad has arrived and pulled truck up near to the line where police are holding suspect on the pavement -

what a mess!

Yes, there WERE explosives.
They also DO NOT have the 2nd suspect.
So PLEASE if you are in the area, don't relax!

Martine Powers ‏@martinepowers 4m

Somerville police officer in MGH lobby: "It's crazy over there. They're throwing hand grenades."

CNN - more shots fired. Guns drawn. Look like they might still be after someone.

Never got to finish reading the last thread it was moving so fast there at the end. So please forgive if this has already been posted. It makes me feel better knowing Krystle didn't die out there on that street, too.

I rea that too PIM. Powerful. It is nice to know that she was not alone and with someone that did care, though that person perhaps didnt know her.

Thanks Dr know and georger! I have a tv at the office in another room that was on, and when I went to turn it off, I saw the headlines" gunfire and expolsions" and something about MIT. Man.

I dont believe this, i just got up for some water and checked the west thread and here we are again up in the middle of the night.

Just updated on cnn that fbi presence now on scene in watertown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member