IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
As JDD is a convicted child sex offender/predator, would his DNA not already be in CODIS?
The conviction was some time ago so maybe not. Also it has only become law in Indiana to take DNA from 1 July this year I believe.

Seems to me BW is too thin to be perp. I got the impression from original photos as well as the composite that the BG is heavier set, which you can see in jowling and roundness of his face. That being said, there are some pictures here that definitely look like it could be BG, but its so hard to say. :( I'm hoping the witness would be able to point him out..

Flashing February 10 and 11 but about 70 miles from the bridge.
I hate to burst anyone's bubble regarding BW, but BW was a flasher on the Monon Trail in Indianapolis. The Monon High Bridge is on a trail system, yes. However, we're talking about two separate trail systems in two separate areas roughly 80 miles from one another.

I commend everyone's passion to find this SOB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Regarding the date coincidence releasing today , maybe it is thought it could be a preventative measure in case sicko was thinking about killing again today?

I can't help but wonder if this new sketch could pique interest of any of the witnesses who were in the area when the IA girls were abducted (Lyric and Elizabeth). I'm so convinced these two crimes are the same perp....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hate to burst anyone's bubble regarding BW, but BW was a flasher on the Monon Trail in Indianapolis. The Monon High Bridge is on a trail system, yes. However, we're talking about two separate trail systems in two separate areas roughly 80 miles from one another.

Yes, and he last flashed there on February 11th. Maybe he got tired of that area and traveled to Delphi.

Yes, and he last flashed there on February 11th. Maybe he got tired of that area and traveled to Delphi.
Could be for sure. Who knows. I just hope justice is served for those girls and their families.

Different shape face, eyebrows, nose and eyes to me. Between these two.

One of the things that does make me pause...

In one of the original pics of BG released I don't see a hat, I see a hair hump in the back/crown of the head (some think its a button etc). This guy has a hair hump. But to me the facial features are not the same.

ETA - If I saw this guy I wouldn't call him in, I shape of face is way off to me.

The major difference to me is in the one of the left, I see a husky guy. The one on the right I see a much younger thinner guy.

I would think that a sketch artist captured that, and indeed the height and weight given by LE leads me to an older (non-teen/twenties) huskier type that the mug on the right.

Thanks for lining up the eyes/mouths for comparison! :tyou:

Jmo, but BW has a prominent Adam's apple. This is something I personally notice, niw, put I do and would have mentioned that when giving a description. He would have had to have gained 40+ lbs to match the guy in the sketch, moo, of course.

Wow. Just checking in and see I have a lot of catching up to do.

He could have gone elsewhere to flash but he (BW) is WAY too thin to be BG. He has a runner's body. His bottom lip is a bit fleshy unlike BG's thin lip. Other wise they have a few similarities.

Here's a quirky thought on my part. What jumped out at me is that today's date is 7-17-17, and it reads exactly the same backwards and forwards. LE chose THIS date to release the sketch. Made me wonder if LE is trying to send a 'coded' message to the perp.

During the discussion here in earlier months it was pointed out repeatedly that the Iowa cousins, Lizzie and Lyric were abducted on 7-13-12. Reading those same numbers backwards exactly is 2-13-17, the same date that Abby and Libby were abducted. Many people questioned whether that could be more than just a very eerie coincidence. They wondered if it was 'proof' that the killer was the same for both sets of girls.

Seeing this date today with the same backward and forward sequence of numbers has made me wonder if LE believes there IS a connection too.

Then again, I may be completely wrong about this. Really could mean nothing at all. Thought it was worth a mention anyway...

I googled *palindrome* to see if any other perps/suspects used palindromes, and could not find any.

Unless the witness stood and talked to this guy for a while, I don't see how she/he could possibly be able to give an accurate description especially after all this time. Maybe it was clear his eyes weren't blue but how can one possibly give correct dimensions as to how wide someone's nose is or how thin someone's lips are?

I'm not in clear agreement that it was just one witness that helped create this sketch due to the presser...

"Q. How did you have an artist develop this sketch and is the sketch made with the help of eye witness or eye witnesses, or was it made solely from the other picture we have seen?

A. Basically, I can't really answer that question completely. I can tell you it came from the investigations itself, from officers looking into things, to tips and leads that have come in, that people have come forward, we got information from there, and the composite was put together with that information."

I'm not in clear agreement that it was just one witness that helped create this sketch due to the presser...

"Q. How did you have an artist develop this sketch and is the sketch made with the help of eye witness or eye witnesses, or was it made solely from the other picture we have seen?

A. Basically, I can't really answer that question completely. I can tell you it came from the investigations itself, from officers looking into things, to tips and leads that have come in, that people have come forward, we got information from there, and the composite was put together with that information."

The fact that the put a newsies hat on this guy then say don't pay attention to the hat makes me wonder why even put on one? Maybe because that is what some see in the original pic?

The person that got close enough to say "no blue eyes" should know what the hat/hair looked like, it seems!

http://www.cp24.com/world/police-pr...ders-of-2-teen-girls-out-for-a-hike-1.3506321
attachment.php

The sketch is "an artist's composite of the information" collected by all the agencies involved in the double-murder investigation, including the FBI, said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley. Riley said investigators consider the sketch a "very important" development in the ongoing investigation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 527
How long have they been working on I-65 in that area?

Some of the workers may be from out of town but know the area (because they stay there for several months) and aren't well known to locals. My husband is an engineer for a construction company, and I know how his workers are. Also they need to be looking at any plants around that travel in workers for extended time periods. Also the blue jacket reminds me of something plant workers would wear.

I'm going to show this to him when he gets home tonight because he's had projects close by.

Oh right. I thought if they were a RSO then we could post as long as we asked first. He is a RSO right? Are flashers classed as RSO' s out of interest?

I thought so too. Evidentially he had been discussed in the early threads and I assume there was some disagreement maybe? The only heated discussions I saw were concerning RL but I didnt read every thread either. So Tricia said no. Jdd is who I am talking about.

His granny was from Flora though so a closer connection to Delphi was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa