The DWT - The Truck(s?) and the Surveillance Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I don't personally see anything else on the door other than the long black mark that does appear to be some type of substance. It's difficult to tell it is would be something poured down the door or splashed up from the ground.

There is something over the rear wheel well that we thought could be a Wood Group logo on a saddle type tool box. We were never completely confident what that is back there but it is something.

Yes, I see the saddle-type thing, was just studying on it, as a matter of fact -- saw that before, but it seems clearer to me now. (My contact lenses must be in better shape than in earlier viewings -- either that, or my neurons are more, uhmmm, active. LOL)

The other "stuff" I'm "seeing" is to viewer's left of the black mark -- looks almost like somewhat skinny lettering, kind of hand-scribbled looking, in maybe a light color -- looks kind of like a V or W and then another letter (not a G), and then maybe more, smaller, just below those. (Very likely just some artifact that my eyes are tuning into tonight for some reason.)

ETA: I may have been looking at the pic posted by someone else on (I think) first page of this thread -- I think it is a little larger than yours ...?

So ... I know some have felt the black mark on the DWTIQ is a shadow from the sign, etc. -- but say it's not; say it's a similar "dirt trail". It's not by the gas cap, though. What else could have caused dirt to adhere? A sugary drink poured out the passenger window comes to mind... What else?

(truck would have to be parked or it would spray back...) it is a straignt line so I think a shadow too... BUT to answer your question dumping a spitoon cup out from the window??? :puke: *** with bad aim! lol

I don't think the long black mark is a shadow. If you look towards the bottom of the truck it appears to continue behind the side step rail. If it were a shadow of the sign it would go to the ground and over the side step rail. That area of the truck is very bright and not shadowed.

I don't think the long black mark is a shadow. If you look towards the bottom of the truck it appears to continue behind the side step rail. If it were a shadow of the sign it would go to the ground and over the side step rail. That area of the truck is very bright and not shadowed.

agreed! It stops on the door as well. I was thinking the light pole... not the sign... hmmm

agreed! It stops on the door as well. I was thinking the light pole... not the sign... hmmm
attachment.php

Then again (I think I see a backwards L) so it must be that diamond road sign!

* keeping in mind the light is probably above and at a downward angle towards the sign...

Yes, I see the saddle-type thing, was just studying on it, as a matter of fact -- saw that before, but it seems clearer to me now. (My contact lenses must be in better shape than in earlier viewings -- either that, or my neurons are more, uhmmm, active. LOL)

The other "stuff" I'm "seeing" is to viewer's left of the black mark -- looks almost like somewhat skinny lettering, kind of hand-scribbled looking, in maybe a light color -- looks kind of like a V or W and then another letter (not a G), and then maybe more, smaller, just below those. (Very likely just some artifact that my eyes are tuning into tonight for some reason.)

ETA: I may have been looking at the pic posted by someone else on (I think) first page of this thread -- I think it is a little larger than yours ...?

I think you are seeing the "Silverado" lettering?

attachment.php

* keeping in mind the light is probably above and at a downward angle towards the sign...

I have always thought it to be the shadow from the sign on the curb. The light source is up high to the left and shining down in that direction might only shadow the top portion of the sign at a slight angle. The wind might be blowing and distort it also.

that truck was not a silverado, it was a z71...if there was any lettering, it would have been "z71" on the rear quarter panels of the truck on either side...some z71s have no markings at all though.

This is to the viewer's left of the "black mark", pretty much directly under the door handle, and pretty much covers a lot of the area of the door, vertically speaking. Is the Silverado lettering that large? (If not -- well, I am very likely seeing something that isn't there, if no one else sees it!)

attachment.php

It could be. I am not ruling it out. But, if you look at one of the other photo's from the LCG camera, there are no shadows on the roadway from the sign or pole.

that truck was not a silverado, it was a z71...if there was any lettering, it would have been "z71" on the rear quarter panels of the truck on either side...some z71s have no markings at all though.

It was determined to be a Chevy Silverado z71.

It was determined to be a Chevy Silverado z71.

yes, but a z71 would not have "silverado" written on it anywhere...my stepfather has a silverado...silverado and z71 are two different options packages for the same truck...both "emblems" are not present on the same vehicle...a silverado is the basic option package, while the z71 has additional features.

yes, but a z71 would not have "silverado" written on it anywhere...my stepfather has a silverado...silverado and z71 are two different options packages for the same truck...both "emblems" are not present on the same vehicle...a silverado is the basic option package, while the z71 has additional features.

Yes, I think it would only say Silverado on the rear tailgate? Right? I know the z71 is on the side rear.

Before I attempt to get some sleep before 4am for once :) I am going to throw one more thing out there for observation and feedback.

Does anyone see what appears to be a person bent over under the drivers side door? I swear I can see what looks like someone on their knees with the feet projected outward toward the camera and a full rear view of their behind as they look under the truck?

I am not saying it is related to Mickey. It could be that someone ran over some debri and stopped to look.

Attachments

• Truck2.1.jpg
    Truck2.1.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 45
no, it would say chevrolet on the tailgate...or nothing at all.

I think some do and some do not. I don't know about Brandon's. This is one that says Silverado but I saw some that didn't as well.

This is a 2011 Chevy Silverado z71 that should be identical to Brandon's I would think. Outside of the fact we do not know if his said Silverado.

Attachments

• 2011 Silverado.jpg
    2011 Silverado.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12
Before I attempt to get some sleep before 4am for once :) I am going to throw one more thing out there for observation and feedback.

Does anyone see what appears to be a person bent over under the drivers side door? I swear I can see what looks like someone on their knees with the feet projected outward toward the camera and a full rear view of their behind as they look under the truck?

I am not saying it is related to Mickey. It could be that someone ran over some debri and stopped to look.

I see what you're looking at (duh -- the red circling helped me, LOL) -- but I dunno -- Scale looks kind of small to me to be a person viewed as you described. Hmmm -- guess that would depend on how much of the person is actually wedged up under the truck to look, though. Gosh -- that would be scary to be parked in the road like that peering under the truck.

(But what do I know? I'm still seeing pink or lavender graffiti-like lettering on the other pic that no one else sees.)

I think some do and some do not. I don't know about Brandon's. This is one that says Silverado but I saw some that didn't as well.

This is a 2011 Chevy Silverado z71 that should be identical to Brandon's I would think. Outside of the fact we do not know if his said Silverado.

i thought we were talking about a decal on the rear quarter panel and/or the tailgate...you're right about some z71s having the small metallic silverado plate on the front doors...i don't think this would be visible in the surveillance photos if they are on the truck in question due to the poor quality of the photos...imo

I see what you're looking at (duh -- the red circling helped me, LOL) -- but I dunno -- Scale looks kind of small to me to be a person viewed as you described. Hmmm -- guess that would depend on how much of the person is actually wedged up under the truck to look, though. Gosh -- that would be scary to be parked in the road like that peering under the truck.

(But what do I know? I'm still seeing pink or lavender graffiti-like lettering on the other pic that no one else sees.)

Could it be mace on the door? Pink "Stinker" mace?
lineUp.jpg

http://www.pinkstinker.com/

I see what you're looking at (duh -- the red circling helped me, LOL) -- but I dunno -- Scale looks kind of small to me to be a person viewed as you described. Gosh -- that would be scary to be parked in the road like that peering under the truck.

My Ipad has been invaluable looking at these pictures. The pinch pull feature makes it so easy to zoom in on a certain area.

I see what you see but I cannot tell what it is. Maybe just distortion as I see something similar on the front side of the hood. It could be something though!!

It's so funny because when I zoom in on what I think looks like a person bending over, I can see the curve of their behind and the space between what would be the legs and feet. Looks like they have on dark pants and a white shirt. Is it there? I don't know. But I just cannot unsee it. Something is there blocking a portion of the lower drivers side door.

I would bend over and take a pic to demonstrate but I don't think anyone wants to see that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes