‘20/20’ Pre-trial interviews with former FBI agent Tom Martens and Molly Corbett

When she was crushing his skull with the brick MC was releasing rage according to DA.

She and the kids were going to paint the paving stone, that is the reason it was laying on her nightstand.

The story was a huge in Ireland. MC portrayed as a gold digger and JC as a gentle giant.

Going to trial TM has fear but he feels righteous.

Looking to right when saying father saved her life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Tom said he was concerned about going to trial, but he felt righteous about what he did.

So far, it is sickening, Molly playing the victim. Said Jason was very controlling, and choked her, sometimes during sex, and at other times. She couldn't leave because she would never get the children.

She's tripping over her own lies here... she had legal advice that the only way she could keep custody of the children after a divorce would be if she could prove DV. So all she could do was take a few recordings of him shouting... which he never found when monitoring and controlling her.

Photos of JC's feet are shown on the gurney.

She is avoiding eye contact throughout the interview.

This is just horrendous. Ugh. Molly is so awful!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They eye aversions is really telling, even if I knew nothing about this case and watched this, I wouldn't believe her.

She and the kids were going to paint the paving stone, that is the reason it was laying on her nightstand.

I had heard it "was" a craft project, and I know kids do paint pebbles etc as craft.... but a paving stone is an odd choice for a craft. Also I never heard of a mother putting a craft on the nightstand BEFORE it was started or finished. Put it in the craft cupboard with the paints and glitter.
She would have been such an easy target under cross examination.

TM says he did everything he had to do to save his daughter. "You either fight and lose or fight and win" TM says.

Interesting that TM was waiting for/expecting a 2nd interview with LE.

Prosecutor Brown kept asking TM during trial about Sharon. Asked why she didn't come upstairs or call 911.

Talking about SM staying in the basement.
Now talking about blood spatter and about it being close to the ground. MC says the truth is the truth. She looks away to the corner of the room and says hopefully there is some science to proof it. She says JC was still standing when struck with the last blows.

Defense attorney talking now. He is saying the children knew that there was abuse in the home. MC had constitutional right not to testify.

She was very vague and was evasive when talking about the art project. It's an obvious lie.

Molly's attorney says, other than her and the kids, there is no one else that can corroborate alleged DV. I think that's pretty telling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back