‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

She is annoying as hay!!! I hope all these Children go off to school and get a chance for a "normal". A life that isn't a dictatorship as from what I have seen she just barks orders.

Which of those kids will be the first to write a "tell all" book? My guess is the twin that Jon tried (or is trying) for custody.

Kate Gosselin's Tough Decision: Why Her Son Is Away Getting Help

"Collin has special needs, there's a fairly fluid diagnosis of what those needs are, but he needs to learn certain strategies to help him deal with things. This has been a struggle we've had for a very long time, and it's one I've dealt with on my own. I've felt very alone in this. By the same token, it's not something that has only impacted me or him – our entire family has been impacted."

Collin is currently "enrolled in a program that is helping him learn the skills he needs to be the best him he can be. We miss him so much, so it's been hard because there is a huge hole in our family without him here. But it comforts us to know he's where he needs to be right now, and I can feel good about that."

http://www.people.com/article/kate-gosselin-talks-son-collin-treatment

"Collin has special needs, there's a fairly fluid diagnosis of what those needs are, but he needs to learn certain strategies to help him deal with things. This has been a struggle we've had for a very long time, and it's one I've dealt with on my own. I've felt very alone in this. By the same token, it's not something that has only impacted me or him – our entire family has been impacted."

Collin is currently "enrolled in a program that is helping him learn the skills he needs to be the best him he can be. We miss him so much, so it's been hard because there is a huge hole in our family without him here. But it comforts us to know he's where he needs to be right now, and I can feel good about that."

The article also says the older girls don't see Jon anymore? Kate says she made the decision regarding Collin? Jon has no say in these matters?

Unless Dad is a complete and utter flub up, I'm of the opinion that his voice matters. Someone told me over twenty-seven years ago when I divorced; part of your child's self esteem comes from having a good relationship with their Dad. You may not like him anymore, but your children's emotional health dictates that you act like you do in front of them.

"Everybody used to come to my house," Gosselin, 39, told Entertainment Tonight. "You know, it was great, and then Madelyn and Cara just stopped coming, around 12 to 13 [years old]. I didn't question it. I was just like, 'Hey, do what you want, be with your friends,' and then it just became they're not coming."

After the twins stopped visiting their father, Gosselin says he focused his attention on his sextuplets, who are now 12.

"Then a couple years went by and then Collin stopped coming," he said of not seeing his son for the past two years. "I thought, 'Maybe he just wants to do stuff with Mommy or whatever,' and then it became long term."

"The kids that I do get are Hannah, Leah, Joel and Aaden," Jon admitted in the interview, adding, "Sometimes I get Alexis but not often."

http://www.people.com/article/jon-gosselin-no-contact-daughters-mady-gosselin-cara-gosselin

Ok, I think after reading more I get it. Poor kids.

"I didn't question it. I was just like, 'Hey, do what you want, be with your friends,' and then it just became they're not coming."
"I thought, 'Maybe he just wants to do stuff with Mommy or whatever,' and then it became long term."

Why does she have to share this?

Why does she have to share this?

Attention? Trying to be relevent? I've never seen the show, but I generally know what's going on in their life via the internet. I refuse to watch reality tv show. I already dumb myself down to watch "General Hospital" < professional actors and actresses, cute too, and awesome story lines.>................................................. #SAYNOTOREALITYTV...............:laughing:..........:moo:

ETA: I do not think I'd get along with Kate.:moo:

The older girls will be 16 soon. I was hoping they would opt out of this nonsense. Poor kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back