03/01/10 Nancy Grace- New jailhouse tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braid-Misty is quite a whining brat. She has no clue how seriously she has messed up her life.
Misty sure is "TARRED" of it,,,,,,,,,she sure can go from a whinny brat to a tough street gangsta wannabe,,,huh????She totally makes me puke.....:sick:

The braids as she had in the last tapes. She said she was taking them out that night.

I don't remember what her court date was, or what her hair was. Wait, I do know her braids were different than they are right this second on NG.

Ooh, look, through the magic of teevee, they're all gone! lol

I heard MC say that she was going to take the lie detector but that the person administering would not give it to her because she didn't have enough sleep. MC didn't refuse it though...thats what she is telling her parents on these tapes, that they wouldn't give her the LDT.

RC said if he finds the person that killed Haleigh - he will kill them! Was this just journalistic ease? Did he actually say "killed Haleigh"?

very interesting.......I am not watching NG...........
did RC say Killed??? freudian skip?????

So MC thinks she's gonna do 21 years?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe some peeps who read here talk to the family. IDK.

Weren't there comments made on the news website that referenced this also? Then they disappeared really fast....

Oh they're talking about Mexican drug dealers taking Haleigh. TC is talking about it on the tape with his mother.

And Lisa C. is talking to Tommy and mentions "do you know what day today is" so that tape has to be the 1 yr. anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance.
I think these are the SAME videos we got before,,,they (NG) is saving bits by bits to throw us a bone....one week at the time....I could be wrong but,,zi dont think so...what a deal......These r the same ones....gosh...

very interesting.......I am not watching NG...........
did RC say Killed??? freudian skip?????
that's what I heard - but wait - I thought they just said the mexicans in crescent city have her. huh?

Misty sure is "TARRED" of it,,,,,,,,,she sure can go from a whinny brat to a tough street gangsta wannabe,,,huh????She totally makes me puke.....:sick:

I can just picture her being the same way, wether she was in the MH at her parents house, at grammas, in jail.....same thing.
Yawwwwwn, I tarrred, it suckssssss.

Get me out first!

I think these are the SAME videos we got before,,,they (NG) is saving bits by bits to throw us a bone....one week at the time....I could be wrong but,,zi dont think so...what a deal......These r the same ones....gosh...

ITA, but it seems like we have heard these and there are some redactions released that we have not heard, thats why they sound familiar and new at the same time.

TC - "I ain't no drug dealer"

HC: "You got caught up in Misty'd deals"

well there ya go

I'm not watching but from these posts it all sounds so familiar...........like I heard all this before.........old tapes????
when will we get NEW TAPES??? Mzz. Nancy

Oh Lord,,,she misses Haleigh so much,,,oh my goodness,,,she didnt even like Haleigh,,,,what a show,,she knows we are watching...

I'm not watching but from these posts it all sounds so familiar...........like I heard all this before.........old tapes????
when will we get NEW TAPES??? Mzz. Nancy

Some new; some old. They're parcelling them out to keep us coming back.

HC: You think Ronald's gonna do a long time?

MC: Yea

HC: Just for the drugs? Never mind

BIG HUGE HHHMMMMMMMM

never mind what?

ITA, but it seems like we have heard these and there are some redactions released that we have not heard, thats why they sound familiar and new at the same time.
I think it's from the same tapes, some parts we've heard before on NG's show, and some new. MOO

Did yawl catch Misty's secret admirer who sends her $$ because she's cute and innocent and will send $$ to her every week? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes