10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

Not trying to be harsh here, but I really believe it's time for this community to do whatever it takes to recover this child's body. There isn't going to be a happy ending here, and without a body, there is never going to be justice for this child either.

All just my opinion.

Wouldn't LE ask for help if they needed it? Volunteers, SAR teams?

Well, I don't agree that the community should do whatever it takes. I get this horrible image of pitchforks and houses burning to the ground.

I watch too many movies.

It's bloody disgusting the whole thing. I have bile in my mouth as I read what's been going on. First of all there is no concrete proof that these people did anything to Lisa or made her disappear, oh yes there's a lot of speculation and disparate bits of 'evidence' and a disatrous PR circus that are all being cobbled together and make it look like they did. Maybe they did but until such time as LE see fit to make an arrest or announce they are POIs then surely human decency demands that people at least give them some benefit of the doubt and take a step back for the sake of their other children if nothing else.

They left their home and took refuge with family and now have the media camped outside there, they have people on the internet demanding they talk, search, confess, have their other children taken away, nitpicking every little thing they do and say, demanding they do this, demanding they do that. Then they have people turning up unannounced at their door, sure they're well-meaning or sympathetic because they went through the same thing and want to help but, if they are feeling aggrieved because they are turned away, they have no one to blame but themselves for trying to insert themselves into this family's situation uninvited. And doing so in the full spotlight of the media smacks to me of self-serving publicity seeking. Want to know who their lawyer is? Gimme a break. It's all over the media who their lawyer is. Contact him and if you still don't get a response then too bad, deal with it, they don't want your help right now.

Then we have reporters taking pictures of their other minor kids going to and from their school? The school they usually attend and kept there clearly in an effort to maintain at least some semblance of normalcy in their young lives at a time when they must be as bewildered as heck.

What next? The same mobs of nutjobs who picketed the Anthonys' home and Terri Horman's parents' home descending on them?

I don't for one second blame them for getting out and, more importantly, getting their kids out. I don't care if they went to Disney or the Bahamas or Shangri-La - fact is the adults can take care of themselves but those children at the very least need to be protected and away from all this and for those who would say they need to be taken away from the parents I'd say, unless there is some proof of abuse or neglect or endangerment, that's the last thing they need right now.

It's bloody disgusting the whole thing. I have bile in my mouth as I read what's been going on. First of all there is no concrete proof that these people did anything to Lisa or made her disappear, oh yes there's a lot of speculation and disparate bits of 'evidence' and a disatrous PR circus that are all being cobbled together and make it look like they did. Maybe they did but until such time as LE see fit to make an arrest or announce they are POIs then surely human decency demands that people at least give them some benefit of the doubt and take a step back for the sake of their other children if nothing else.

They left their home and took refuge with family and now have the media camped outside there, they have people on the internet demanding they talk, search, confess, have their other children taken away, nitpicking every little thing they do and say, demanding they do this, demanding they do that. Then they have people turning up unannounced at their door, sure they're well-meaning or sympathetic because they went through the same thing and want to help but, if they are feeling aggrieved because they are turned away, they have no one to blame but themselves for trying to insert themselves into this family's situation uninvited. And doing so in the full spotlight of the media smacks to me of self-serving publicity seeking. Want to know who their lawyer is? Gimme a break. It's all over the media who their lawyer is. Contact him and if you still don't get a response then too bad, deal with it, they don't want your help right now.

Then we have reporters taking pictures of their other minor kids going to and from their school? The school they usually attend and kept there clearly in an effort to maintain at least some semblance of normalcy in their young lives at a time when they must be as bewildered as heck.

What next? The same mobs of nutjobs who picketed the Anthonys' home and Terri Horman's parents' home descending on them?

I don't for one second blame them for getting out and, more importantly, getting their kids out. I don't care if they went to Disney or the Bahamas or Shangri-La - fact is the adults can take care of themselves but those children at the very least need to be protected and away from all this and for those who would say they need to be taken away from the parents I'd say, unless there is some proof of abuse or neglect or endangerment, that's the last thing they need right now.

With respect, the only people to blame for this speculation and PR/media circus are DB and JI. If they would like to avoid or end all of this, they can speak to LE openly and candidly, and should have done so from the beginning. They are holding the puppet strings here. I do not have sympathy for them at all, but I do feel for their other children.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!! you said all I didn't dare to.

And I am on the fence, quite prepared for one or both to be guilty but given what we have...bravo

:clap: Thanks wasn't enough,

With respect, the only people to blame for this speculation and PR/media circus are DB and JI. If they would like to avoid or end all of this, they can speak to LE openly and candidly, and should have done so from the beginning. They are holding the puppet strings here. I do not have sympathy for them at all, but I do feel for their other children.

couldn't agree with you more,they brought the speculation on themselves with everything the have said and done or not done in this case.

why would u need to change your story so many times if its the truth :banghead:

I know a few don't like the comparison to the ant's, but when the bradley/irwin's turned away 2 people with experience in missing children it reminded me of Cindy and how poorly she treated Tim Miller who was only there to help find their missing grandaughter. It was deplorable.

Birds of a feather and all.

MOO

Mel

Actually Abeyta was welcomed after they figured out who he was, and Abeyta has talked enough with them to believe in their innocence.

IMO, we would all turn away random people at the door too. Getting offended abt that is odd to me. JMO.

100% agree!!!:rocker:

Oh I am very ready to agree that they are not helping themselves by distancing themselves from LE and the apparent refusal to cooperate with the investigation. I sincerely think though that is largely down to the seemingly HORRIBLE advice they are getting and have been getting from those surrounding them since the beginning. First we had the foot-in-mouth family spokeswoman in the form of JI's sister then the influx of the celebrity PI, the celebrity high-profile lawyer paid for by the mysterious family benefactor. And now the departure already of one attorney suggests conflicting advice and, worse, conflicting agendas from a team more bent on helping themselves IMO rather than their clients.

My issue isn't so much with the family turning Tina away...it's that they called the cops on her.

But, to each their own. I'm sure both Ms. Porter and Mr. Abeyta have gotten the message, loud and clear, that this family is not interested in their help or advice.

They turned her away, then she walked over to cameras saying "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" talked to media, and then went back.

If they don't know who she is especially, what else would you expect than an escalating scene?

I think is is lovely that Tina reached out, but I don't think going to her door at night was the best option.

ETA- I also feel that if she is going to get offended and go straight to media, then the family made the right call by not letting her in to their inner circle. They did let Abeyta in, and he believes in their innocence. Perhaps Tina has said something that makes them believe she does not share his optimism? She was there with someone who clearly presumes their guilt, so it is possible. I wouldn't let a mother who lost both her kids to murder into my home if I thought she believed I was guilty of child murder either. Who knows what/why they declined to meet with her- but that's their right. They did meet with Abeyta, so they aren't turning everyone away.

Maybe someone has provided a home for them to live in, and BS was helping them move. If BS intends to have any credibility with LE, I would think LE was advised of their location.

They turned her away, then she walked over to cameras saying "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" talked to media, and then went back.

If they don't know who she is especially, what else would you expect than an escalating scene?

I think is is lovely that Tina reached out, but I don't think going to her door at night was the best option.

BBM what???:waitasec:

Now that is just NOT true! ;) Their family also sold Find Lisa t-shirts for $15.00 a piece and, IMO, the t-shirts were probably donated.

Yeah and not to get off topic but that money way never put into the reward money fund like it was supposed to.. How much money did they make.. One will never know.

and in fact they ahve threatened to prosecute those searching on their own IMO

I don't recall reading that LE would prosecute anyone that searched for Lisa on there own. My goodness, arrest someone if they went looking for a missing child.

By chance, do you have a link where I can read about this statement. Thanks.

BBM As to the above DB has admitted to being black out drunk while being the sole provider of care for three children, one a sick infant. IMO that is neglect and I am pretty sure the law backs me up. If something happened to the child while DB was incoherent, child endangerment. Sorry, but these children deserve better than a black out drunk Mom and a dad who makes excuses for her. I do not know when this country went down the pipes to thinking that parental rights includes putting your children at risk for your "me" time.:furious:

Looking from the inside out, the bradwins probably didn't have a clue as to who this woman was and thought she might be a whack-a-doodle. If someone showed up at my door once, was turned away, and came knocking again, I may have called the police too.

It's unfortunate no matter how you look at it :(u

Mel

Plus they let Gil A. in and then he went on national tv reporting what he saw! I think they have much to hide and are scared, but anyone could show up at their door. There are crazys who are attracted to these situations. We saw that here in orlando!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxiannaWine
Back