100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost feel like there's no point in watching anymore, I'm so confident it is over for Jodi.

But who am I kidding, I'll still watch.

If I ignore everything that JA says then the truth rings loud and clear. FOG ..Friggin Obnoxious Garbage. . Definition a state of being that allows JA not to speak the truth.

Can we believe she's read the Book of Mormon four times? It's one of the most boring books ever. But I guess in jail it'll do to pass the time.

I just did a word search on the whoredom in the book. 27 hits. That's a lot of whoring.

a friend brought up tonight that he thinks she has killed before. a female serial killer? he said maybe she wasn't jealous of the cancun trip, she did it for the thrill of the kill. she committd a viscious, grisly murder and didn't skip a beat. the 5 men she was going camping with might have been 5 dead men. if no one knew about her plans, she could have just offed them and left and no one would be the wiser. he said they should check around for missing people in the areas she traveled on road trips. scary. she was a bit of a nightowl, and i get such bad vibes thinking about her driving all that way at night, sneaky. i don't think travis expected her.:justice:

I always wonder about her ex boyfriend Bobby who apparently committed suicide...

I think it was her first murder, but if she wasn't caught, it wouldn't have been her last.

JA: My phone got lost in my grandfather's car in May 2008 and then reappeared when my aunt found it two years later in that car... my aunt who's in the front row right there (SHOUT OUT TO MY AUNT)

I'm surprised the aunt didn't stand up and wave to the gallery like she just won some award.

:floorlaugh:

I truly don't believe that there was as much sex (or even contact!) as JA is trying to imply. They were hundreds of miles from each other for most of the time they knew each other, and the entire time they dated.

I may be missing a couple of CA addresses for JA - but she was always hours away - except when she lived in Mesa. I seem to recall her saying they'd see each other every other weekend when dating... I'm sure it wasn't as frequent when they weren't dating - except when she lived in Mesa.

Met: September 2006
JA living in Palm Desert CA
6 months until they start dating
Started dating on February 2, 2007
Dated for 5 months JA still in CA
JA and Travis break up June 2007
JA living in Big Sur
3 months 'broken up'
JA Moves to Mesa AZ August 2007
8 months in Mesa
JA Moves to Yreka CA April 2008
2 months no physical contact
June 4, 2008

They knew each other for only:

628 days - or
1 year, 8 months, 20 days

For anyone who doesn't believe Travis was forced to pose in the shower I'd like to suggest a little experiment:

Stand against any wall holding your arms up over your head. How long can you do that comfortably? Note in how many photos he's in that pose over a period of nearly 5 minutes:

5:22:36
5:22:54
5:23:00
5:25:00
5:26:56
5:27:12

Note that the water can't reach the upstretched arms. What is the purpose of posing him like that? Beyond controlling him? It gives me the creeps seeing those pics.

I don't think we have any idea what position/s he may have been in between photos... he could have moved - and gone back to the previous position, even.

His position at the moment of the photo doesn't tell anything about what he did 10 seconds later, or any length of time - until the next photo is taken.

I don't think we have any idea what position/s he may have been in between photos... he could have moved - and gone back to the previous position, even.

His position at the moment of the photo doesn't tell anything about what he did 10 seconds later, or any length of time - until the next photo is taken.

I agree, LE even stated there were other deleted photos that could not be recovered.

I thought PTSD was where a person couldn't FORGET a traumatic event. :waitasec:

I think there can be different manifestations... I think it can vary. I've never heard of a complete memory loss (as JA describes) associated with PTSD, but I can't say it isn't possible.

What I want to know is... WHAT traumatic event/events?

The only traumatic event in her life (it appears) happened on June 4, 2008 - at her hand!

Guaranteed they are going to say JA 'acted out' sexually to comply/pacify... ugh - that's going to be a tough day. They're probably going to say Travis' ongoing controlling behaviour did... something to her - who knows. Even if that story were true, it'd still be illegal to kill him. So scratch that.

Remember - they lived in different states for the entire time they dated, and the majority of the time they knew each other. They didn't have as much contact as the DT is trying to imply.

Most of their relationship, it seems (bad or good) was over the phone... (and text/emails). They were hundreds of miles from each other - except for the time she lived in Mesa - and that's when she did her stalking stuff, so Travis was clearly dating other women. I don't think they saw a lot of each other even then...

smoke and mirrors.

I just realized - I think that video that Dr. Drew keeps playing of Travis and JA in Oklahoma City... could that be the same event as the 'drunk woman fell into Travis' and JA freaked?

She looks ticked, that's for sure. Pouting and selfish.

So she didnt call 911 because she didnt want peple to know about their relationship!!!!!. OMG the guy as dead what difference would it make.

Lets not call 911 cause of the abuse, but I will call you a peodohpille and show all of your sexual fantasies in court.

This girl is a wacko and I am sick of her lies.

I know this may have been stated befre. BUt can someone also give the time of the first picture of the shower when travis was alive to the last one of travis bleeding. I want to know how she would have time to get that gun and run everywhere.

Also if the camera was in the bathroom, where were the pictures f his bleeding taken.

I truly don't believe that there was as much sex (or even contact!) as JA is trying to imply. They were hundreds of miles from each other for most of the time they knew each other, and the entire time they dated.

I may be missing a couple of CA addresses for JA - but she was always hours away - except when she lived in Mesa. I seem to recall her saying they'd see each other every other weekend when dating... I'm sure it wasn't as frequent when they weren't dating - except when she lived in Mesa.

JA living in Big Sur
3 months 'broken up'
8 months in Mesa
June 4, 2008

628 days - or

I bet Travis kept a calendar on his laptop to check and see if he had other things planned on the dates Jodi claims he spent time with her...

I think there can be different manifestations... I think it can vary. I've never heard of a complete memory loss (as JA describes) associated with PTSD, but I can't say it isn't possible.

What I want to know is... WHAT traumatic event/events?

The only traumatic event in her life (it appears) happened on June 4, 2008 - at her hand!

Guaranteed they are going to say JA 'acted out' sexually to comply/pacify... ugh - that's going to be a tough day. They're probably going to say Travis' ongoing controlling behaviour did... something to her - who knows. Even if that story were true, it'd still be illegal to kill him. So scratch that.

Remember - they lived in different states for the entire time they dated, and the majority of the time they knew each other. They didn't have as much contact as the DT is trying to imply.

Most of their relationship, it seems (bad or good) was over the phone... (and text/emails). They were hundreds of miles from each other - except for the time she lived in Mesa - and that's when she did her stalking stuff, so Travis was clearly dating other women. I don't think they saw a lot of each other even then...

smoke and mirrors.

The only medical condition called "Blackout" occurs as a symptom of Alcoholism. Blackout is the brain's inability to retain short-term memory during conscious time (while drinking). Blackout can last from minutes to hours, days, and weeks (rare). The Blackout time lapse never return. It is gone forever.

Many people who drink confuse passing out and/or being very drunk with being in a blackout. No they are just passed out (unconscious) or so drunk they ability to process consciousness is hit and miss; however, it will come back eventually.

Heavy drinkers or social drinkers do not experience blackouts.

The question about Ryan Burns saying when he met Jodi in March of 2008 at a PPL convention and her hair was blonde... And she had a typical snooty answer... Something like,

"anyone who knows anything, know that the PPL convention is in April every year NOT March so Ryan is obviously mistaken"​

Well, apparently Jodi is the one who doesn't know what she is taking about!!! Take a look at this!! In 2008 the convention was in MARCH!!

http://www.legalshieldcalendar.com/teamringfactory?op=event&cid=56700&d=13&m=3&y=2008

PLEASE Juan!
BRING THIS UP and show her to be the lying witch that she is.

JA living in Big Sur
3 months 'broken up'
8 months in Mesa
June 4, 2008

628 days - or

wow, when you break it down like that it was not long they was together. maybe they met up mostly for those holiday thingy and met at the ppl thing.
JA made it sound like they were together for like 5 years.

To Nancy Drew: She doesn't like him much. Several snide remarks regarding his testimony. Guess she didn't that he hasn't remained under her spell.

JA living in Big Sur
3 months 'broken up'
8 months in Mesa
June 4, 2008

628 days - or

They were 'over' for 3 months before Jodi moved to Mesa? I wasn't sure, but it sounded to me like Jodi is the one who always did the traveling for the 'dates'.

Thanks for the time line. It makes things much clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11