11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear Lord - I thought DB was snoozing at this time?

Wright has claimed publicly that the call was made to her phone at 8:30 p.m., but new information shows that the call was received at 11:57 p.m. … just hours before Lisa was discovered missing.

So was DB sleeping or was she awake making a phone call in her black-out-drunkedness? Did she drunk dial and just not remember? Did someone else use a phone in the home while she was sleeping?

I am more and more confused as each day goes by. Where is baby Lisa!

Source: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/0...ell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed/

How do we know DB made the call?

First of all, what sources are stating as fact that DB was on her porch at 10:30?
Second of all, if you can't even nail down the time the call originated, how can you determine who was able to make that call?

Even if we take the hard line that she went inside at 10:30, why couldn't she had laid down at 10:45pm, passed/blacked out, intruder in the house at 11:15pm, baby gone by 11:30pm.

I just made that up off the top of my head and it automatically fits these ridiculous timelines.

1-DB herself said she went in at 1030
2-DB herself said in an interview she got on puter after she went in at 1030
3-If the neighbors were still out front on her front porch until 1130-I would think they would have seen someone trying to break in DB'D front window
4-they would have seen kidnapper walk out front door with baby!!!
I am not going to argue-I believe DB is not telling the truth!!

3-If the neighbors were still out front on her front porch until 1130-I would think they would have seen someone trying to break in DB'D front window

Didn't she also say that one of the boys came in to sleep with her? What time was that?

OK..Let me ask you a question..if you believe this was an intruder,what time do you believe this Kidnapping happened?
they were sitting on the porch between 640-1030-so we know it could not have happened then right

:waitasec:

Now, there is this 11:57 p.m. phone call ... AND

Remember the "neighbors" who was interviewed on HLN -- "Lisa" and her husband [whose name we do not know] -- who "claim" they saw a man carrying a baby around 12:15 p.m. in the neighborhood ...

No way an intruder did it ... no way ...

MOO ...

-DB says she went to bed at 1030
-SB says she was out front until 1130
-27 minutes later her phone dials MW's phone... which means if this WAS an intruder than that person was inside the house doing this and broke in before the call was made.. what... was the intruder hiding out in the trees waiting for all the people to go inside their houses?

this makes no sense...

I wish media could find out if the phone was the one that was loaned to DB..... if it was we haven't heard that there were any restrictions on that one... only on the ones that Bradley and Irwin paid the bills for....

BBM
First of all, what sources are stating as fact that DB was on her porch at 10:30?
Second of all, if you can't even nail down the time the call originated, how can you determine who was able to make that call?

Even if we take the hard line that she went inside at 10:30, why couldn't she had laid down at 10:45pm, passed/blacked out, intruder in the house at 11:15pm, baby gone by 11:30pm.

I just made that up off the top of my head and it automatically fits these ridiculous timelines.
DB herself, IIRC.

-27 minutes later her phone dials MW's phone... which means if this WAS an intruder than that person was inside the house doing this and broke in before the call was made.. what... was the intruder hiding out in the trees waiting for all the people to go inside their houses?

this makes no sense...

I wish media could find out if the phone was the one that was loaned to DB..... if it was we haven't heard that there were any restrictions on that one... only on the ones that Bradley and Irwin paid the bills for....

Thank you Nurse--I pointed this out the other day-in fact I said.what did the kidnapper do, hide in a tree--it does not make sense!!

this makes no sense...

So now we are all taking this new time as fact and forming theories around it? One time getting it wrong I can understand. When it's 3 different times, I don't put credibility into it.

Well, unless you believe the neighbor and the new neighbor are BOTH in on a cover up, the timeline of anywhere between 11:30 p.m. and 3:45 a.m. would work for an intruder AS WELL AS a murder and cover up in the home.

If anything, an IDI theory makes a lot more sense because all they would need to do is wait until everyone is out of sight, pop in, take the baby and leave. DB would have had to do something to the baby and work out some kind of coverup to make the baby disappear in that time frame.

So why would either scenario make sense and not the other?

Originally Posted by SyraKelly
4-they would have seen kidnapper walk out front door with baby!!!"

Hold up - how does a drunk, maybe passed out DB get on a computer and remember it??? Was this a slip-up of the tongue and stories?

but City,That is what WS is all about- Sleuthing and timelines are a big part of that..whether its 1 or 5 timelines..getting a timeline that fits is the object!

Syra, none of these timelines fit. And on top of that, it's coming from sources that are not verifiable. I'm not trying to get into a huge argument with you, I understand your opinion and position. I just don't trust any of these stories and because the story has changed so much, to me, it's impossible to come to the conclusion of certain things, namely who made the call when we can't for sure determine who's telling the truth anymore.

Well, unless you believe the neighbor and the new neighbor are BOTH in on a cover up, the timeline of anywhere between 11:30 p.m. and 3:45 a.m. would work for an intruder AS WELL AS a murder and cover up in the home.

If anything, an IDI theory makes a lot more sense because all they would need to do is wait until everyone is out of sight, pop in, take the baby and leave. DB would have had to do something to the baby and work out some kind of coverup to make the baby disappear in that time frame.

So why would either scenario make sense and not the other?

JMO--If the neighbor and other neighbor were outside until 1130,they would have seen something-I do not believe they did anything..but IF the 12 15 witness are to be believed..then this kidnapping had to have happened between 1130-12..JMO

Syra, none of these timelines fit. And on top of that, it's coming from sources that are not verifiable. I'm not trying to get into a huge argument with you, I understand your opinion and position. I just don't trust any of these stories and because the story has changed so much, to me, it's impossible to come to the conclusion of certain things, namely who made the call when we can't for sure determine who's telling the truth anymore.

I understand..it is frustrating and you have a right not to believe anything.
I do believe this 1157 phone call fits..what I believe happened.

If the neighbor and other neighbor were outside until 1130,they would have seen something-I do not believe they did anything..but IF the 12 15 witness are to be believed..then this kidnapping had to have happened between 1130-12..

And if that is the case, then I certainly believe an IDI theory would make a lot more sense than DB doing it. A kidnapper just needs to pop in and pop out. We've seen it often (Jessica Lunsford, Elizabeth Smart, just to name a couple off the top of my head.) DB would have had to kick several people into high gear in order to pull something like that off at a moments notice, i.e. get someone to come get the baby and walk around for 4 hours all over KC!!!

I also think that the kidnapper would be someone known to the family and knew that DB was drinking, out of it, what have you.

BBM
You got that right.

there can't be a coherent theory without the facts. We don't have the facts, just snippets of information that may not even be true.

I can make DB harming Lisa and disposing of her fit any of the 79872897492743 timelines. I can also make an intruder fit the timelines. I feel like at this point, I'm just shooting in the dark and none of my speculations are the least bit accurate.

IMO

I appreciate these points... However, a criminal is a criminal. If they are experienced they can be in and out of places pretty quick, they can also be very stealthy. I'm still very on the fence about all this, in fact if the 11:57 time is correct... I got a real boost back up there. :twocents:

:waitasec:

Now, there is this 11:57 p.m. phone call ... AND

Remember the "neighbors" who was interviewed on HLN -- "Lisa" and her husband [whose name we do not know] -- who "claim" they saw a man carrying a baby around 12:15 p.m. in the neighborhood ...

No way an intruder did it ... no way ...

MOO ...

Unless the intruder was the one making the call after he had the baby. It's been stated that she was black-out drunk/passed out. I can see someone sneaking in between 11:30 and 11:57 if they knew exactly what they were after and had experience in doing things like this. Then there is the neighbor sighting at 12:15. I think this timeline sounds doable. I don't know though, still on the fence. I know LE knows more than me.:twocents:

OK..Let me ask you a question..if you believe this was an intruder,what time do you believe this Kidnapping happened?
they were sitting on the porch between 640-1030-so we know it could not have happened then right

And didnt that neighbor Shane come back over at 10:30 and sit with the wine drinking neighbor on her stoop. Does anyone know what time they left or went inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod