13 UFOs spotted over England

And they all look like David Beckham.:blowkiss:

lol

I want them all to look like little old grandmothers and Santa Claus. with twinkly eyes and smelling like home baked bread!

(that'd be less intimidating)
(and less embarrassing than being probed by Beckham)

You know the probes? i think it's just extraterrestrial high school students allowed out to make their experiments because with all the probes which have been so far reported the ETs must have all the results by now, mustn't they? :eek:

lol

I want them all to look like little old grandmothers and Santa Claus. with twinkly eyes and smelling like home baked bread!

(that'd be less intimidating)
(and less embarrassing than being probed by Beckham)

Awwwwww. You're so cute!!!!! LOL

You know the probes? i think it's just extraterrestrial high school students allowed out to make their experiments because with all the probes which have been so far reported the ETs must have all the results by now, mustn't they? :eek:

You must be right! Even ET-teens can be cruel.

:(

You must be right! Even ET-teens can be cruel.

:(

Cruel? i have a feeling they look at us as we are to them — a species of whom they have no empathy. not even as pets. so why not experiment and let loose the HS students on us? :confused:

Personally I feel we've been watched/studied/observed for decades now. Not sure if it's because they're preparing for an attack or they are deciding the most non-threatening way to make contact with us.

Personally I feel we've been watched/studied/observed for decades now. Not sure if it's because they're preparing for an attack or they are deciding the most non-threatening way to make contact with us.

Millennium after millennium, IMO. :)

not sure if they're ready to make contact with everyone, as yet. or even if they will. or of what the reason would be if they did.

Cruel? i have a feeling they look at us as we are to them — a species of whom they have no empathy. not even as pets. so why not experiment and let loose the HS students on us? :confused:

now that's a scary thought!

I don't wanna be an ET's pet. :eek:

Maybe they can use this chart to identify the craft:

131331.jpg
ROFLOL!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Millennium after millennium, IMO. :)

Actually, I agree with you. For some reason I had it in my head about Roswell in the 50s and going from there, but now that I think about it yeah...thousands of years.

Could explain why pryamids and other towers of equal or eerily similar design were constructed completely different regions of the planet.

I just can't bring myself to believe in aliens and spaceships and all that malarkey:waitasec:

I just can't bring myself to believe in aliens and spaceships and all that malarkey:waitasec:

but do you believe in God? You don't have to answer that. I'm just saying that I've always found it weird that people won't believe in UFO's but have faith that there is a God, sight unseen and with no real proof...just saying...

I do believe in God but I dont believe God created aliens:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back