Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:
DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 2m
#jodiarias
"Knock Knock"
"Who's There?"
"Jodi Arias"
Yeah?...prove it...use the "Doggie Door".
:floorlaugh:

Couldn't she also prove it by opening up the "back door"?:blushing:

<Sorry, couldn't resist>

ABC15 Arizona &#8207;@abc15 3m
JUST IN: Photo of Jodi #Arias in court today http://on.abc15.com/12GFZfC #abc15 pic.twitter.com/2quedURNUu

KNXV_Jodi_Arias_July_16th_hearing__20130716115228_320_240.JPG

Its all about the Alexander family and how they have to wait. I believe all of this stalling and the multitudes of needless sidebars is what people are against. YES she may be a good judge but she should have put down her foot about all the sidebars. Wouldn't you agree that it was over the top?

Never seen so much stalling and delays here. I guess I'm just anxious for the family more than anything. All of the court days and they still wait for justice.

I don't get it. It should be easy. The hardest part is to find an objective jury. Shoot, the entire trial was filmed. Just strip out the side bars, the hearings and anything said that was not in front of the original jury. I bet a new jury could watch the whole dang trial in three weeks flat. Then they can deliberate and render a penalty verdict.

Why should anyone get to change anything about the evidence, openings and closings? Those issues have already been adjudicated.

I don't get it.

I would hope it bothers Ms. Arias that everyone else seems to be acquitted when someone dies...

:twocents:

So I assume that the Aggravation finding stands and she is olnly allowed a retrial of the Punishment phase..

I know they were trying to overturn aggravation..
Does anyone know where to get court rulings in this case?

JA was convicted because she murdered someone in cold blood and there was proof of that.

Other people may not be convicted based on the evidence in their case and the State's case in chief..

Completely unrelated.

I still cannot digest what JA did. Isn't it almost unthinkable? How does a human being have the *whatever it is* to be able to physically stab someone so many times and almost behead someone? Almost 30 whole stab wounds. I can't believe it. It's so difficult to even pray (for us religious folk) for someone like this although it's people like her who need the most prayers. I just don't know how she could do something like that.
Calling it barbaric is putting it mildly.

I don't think it's a matter of having anything but instead she's lacking what makes the rest of us really human.

I would hope it bothers Ms. Arias that everyone else seems to be acquitted when someone dies...

:twocents:

I imagine her all upset that lately is all about GZ ....doing the Marsha Brady thing..."George George George" while rattling her chains.

The image warms me:)

It looks like Judge Stephens keeps letting all of her trials be put off. Read the first part of the third paragraph.

http://opnateye.com/?p=336

I just have no issue with this. I think it is good form in the long run because She is giving them what they need to defend their client to the best of their ability. I wonder what her over turn rate is compared to other judges that just move things along..

We know that Judge Nelson was overturned WHILE the GZ case was going on.

Well dang! Looks like, at least according to the first site I'm reading about the case, that Judge Stevens will also preside over the Richard Chrisman case that Juan is trying. So that'll probably take forever.

Is that the ex-cop case?

ETA: I googled and found the trial diva's page on the case, yes, it's the bad cop trial, with JM prosecuting, and it will be livestreamed, looks like a goodie.

I still cannot digest what JA did. Isn't it almost unthinkable? How does a human being have the *whatever it is* to be able to physically stab someone so many times and almost behead someone? Almost 30 whole stab wounds. I can't believe it. It's so difficult to even pray (for us religious folk) for someone like this although it's people like her who need the most prayers. I just don't know how she could do something like that.
Calling it barbaric is putting it mildly.

It is tough. It is not just that she killed him or shot him.. She basically killed him in every way possible except poison. And then she was able to act like NOTHING happened.

That is the tough part. I think had she called the police that night and told her story, she still may have been convicted but it would have looked different and she could have won some jurors. But this.. The cold blooded nature of it, the gas cans, the stories the lying the planning.. The murder itself after sleeping with him and then butchers him and goes and lays with another guy..

She has issues. Big issues. I don't doubt she has some mental issues. Not enough to save her.. I consider her a female Bundy.. I believe she would have killed again.

Does anyone think she will ever be sentenced? I don't, I think we'll still be waiting for updates when we are all in old folks homes, this trial is the longest most drawn out trial I have ever witnessed, I am glad Sneiderman is starting soon so I can move on.

LWOP / DP, who really cares? The judge needs to take control of proceedings.

Okay can we try harder not to mention "that trial that can't be named" when we do our posts.

I know it is hard sometimes not to and it SNEAKS OUT but we really, really need to try harder unless we have been told it's okay to do so. And if I were a betting lamb I'd say chances are NEVER. I believe other trials are okay to mention but this particular one :shush:

Does anyone think she will ever be sentenced? I don't, I think we'll still be waiting for updates when we are all in old folks homes, this trial is the longest most drawn out trial I have ever witnessed, I am glad Sneiderman is starting soon so I can move on.

LWOP / DP, who really cares? The judge needs to take control of proceedings.

Yes. There is no doubt she will be sentenced. I believe should this jury not be able to find for death JSS will give her LWOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68