17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would think there would be repercussions from the Disciplinary Board in Florida based on these attorneys behavior today!

Could GZ have legal recourse against Sonner and Uhrig for their comments about his status and actions?

I think he could file a complaint with the bar, and that's about it.

The making fun of the congresswoman may come back to bite them in the booty.....she doesn't appear to me to be the type to take that kind of thing with a good sense of humor and just let it go!!!

jmo

Maybe this is to pressure the prosecutor? Because if she doesn't decide something soon after this, I think bad things are going to start happening! They threw gasoline and then a match on this situation by doing their press conference like that!

I think they want it to blow up! They are trying to get people more angry so they can say... I told ya so! That way it taints any jury pool! The best thing the Black Community can do... and those of us who support them in this case... is to prove them wrong! Don't go out and do what they want you to do! It's baiting at its finest! Disgusting!

MOO

Would think there would be repercussions from the Disciplinary Board in Florida based on these attorneys behavior today!

I doubt it. There were no repercussions at all for Jose Baez, and he's one of Florida's worst attorneys. Apparently Florida is a free for all attorney state.

Heads up! Closing thread in 1 minute, continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7774463#post7774463"]FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I doubt it. There were no repercussions at all for Jose Baez, and he's one of Florida's worst attorneys. Apparently Florida is a free for all attorney state.

Well, at least JB was an actual lawyer for his client? These guys are not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam