17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell just said the police told GZ'S father not to talk to the media..When did the SPD start giving legal advice?????? Color me confused uuuggghhhhhh IMO JMO and all that

If I were unfortunate enough to own one of the homes in this development, I would GIVE it to the first person who would take it and get the hell out of there leaving NO forwarding address. There's going to be mountains of civil suits filed that will not need Perry Mason OR Matlock for staggering awards to the family of the victim.

No matter your opinion of the circumstances, this happened on the common grounds area of the complex. A man who the HOA called "Captain" of their Neighborhood Watch KILLED an unarmed young man.

Whatever the dollar amount of the civil awards may be, all deeded owners will receive a notice of special assessment containing the amount they will have to pay. It ain't gonna be pretty.
How do homeowners prevent this kind of liability in the future? Ban Neighborhood Watch Programs?

If it was justified for him to shoot, which it seems to me so far that it was, it wasn't a crime. It was self defense.

But the attack would be a crime.

IMO it would be a crime scene either way.
A crime happened there it just has not been established what crime yet.

JMO

Anyone watching MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell just said the police told GZ'S father not to talk to the media..When did the SPD start giving legal advice?????? Color me confused uuuggghhhhhh IMO JMO and all that

Honestly, to be fair, in the "Other Orlando Case" a certain sexy detective tried to tell a "Certain Family" to stay out of the media because it wasn't helping?

Maybe it's a Florida thing. LE gave Somer Thompson's mother advice about media interviews. Even suggested a specific attorney to help her with it.

Eww O'Donnell just showed the part where the brother talked about GZ in diapers. Blech. Ugh. Imo.

I would really like to know how long GZ owned the gun and how long he had the permit to carry a concealed weapon?

And...it did start raining harder! I thought that earlier and thought that was why Trayvon pulled his hoodie over his head. Seems like Trayvon had far more sense than GZ, too bad we'll never know Trayvon's full potential!

Where are the reports that saw the fight from beginning to end, and not just halfway through?

Haven't heard of any. That doesn't mean they don't exist though.

Not hardly. He wasn't acting in neighborhood watch capacity that night.

Hi Horace!!

Long time no see!!!

If GZ was NOT acting in a neighborhood watch capacity, then wth was he doing following TM? The police told GZ "we don't need you to do that", meaning do NOT follow TM.

But the attack would be a crime.

IMO it would be a crime scene either way.
A crime happened there it just has not been established what crime yet.

JMO

It's a homocide, what kind of homocide is still under investigation. For now, it's justified. jmo

As for these "eye witnesses" I'm not giving them a whole lot of weight, no one seems to have seen this crime up close and personal, from beginning to end. Not enough to see who was on top, what positions TM and GZ where when the shot occurred, how many shots were heard and so on...:moo:

OMG Lawrence O'Donnell just said they asked GZ's lawyer for medical records and they do not have them.....WOW IMO JMHO and all that

I think this has been established many, many times by now, by many, many different people.

I'm just going to point something out, and please do not take it wrong, but Tulessa can only get over here on this forum when she can and she has been a great member of this forum for a very long time. Many, many posters have posted the same thing over and over and over again, knowing it had been established. So please, let's not get on her for contributing what she can when she would have no idea it had been established?

Eww O'Donnell just showed the part where the brother talked about GZ in diapers. Blech. Ugh. Imo.

flourish please tell me it ain't so. GZ's brother is saying if his brother's head had been bashed in even more that he would be wearing diapers? OMG! :what: That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard! IF GZ had a head injury, wouldn't one think that he would've been a little dizzy and staggering in the police station video? :waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox