17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much makes me wonder who released this photo if it was taken by police, when there is a restriction on release of records right now ya know?

How would this person know what GZ's wife's phone number is?

Correct, Grandmaj...anything that pertains to this case is under seal, so it didn't come from LE...I'm guessing a good friend is putting this out there for GZ's sake...but it's going to cause quite a stir...

I'd like to know that too...did GZ vocalize the number to this person? Did he look it up in the contacts...Too many questions rise out of this...mostly the conspiracy theories will now take flight...

I would many of us would have taken that photo if we lived in the area. I know I would have.

I believe GPS on the phone verifies the photo being taken at the scene and at the time soon after the shooting took place.

MOO.

Yes, I agree but not 3 minutes after the shooting. 3 minutes after the shot was fired, I would have been too busy assessing/and trying to see if there was anything I could do to help the person who had been shot - TRAYVON in this case!

How did this person see the gunshot residue on Trayvon's hoodie if Trayvon was shot from the front and supposedly ending up on his stomach with his hands underneath him? This is the biggest crock of crap I've ever seen.

Sure makes Jr.'s interview even more ridiculous - just 3 minutes earlier he was barely conscious, 1 step away from being spoon fed and wearing diapers. Yea, Zimmerman, we really believe what you and your minions are dishing out!

~jmo~

If GZ were on his back and he moved his head over onto the grassy area, as he has said, wouldn't that blood be smeared from rubbing on the grass? Something is not right with this picture. jmo

Correct, Grandmaj...anything that pertains to this case is under seal, so it didn't come from LE...I'm guessing a good friend is putting this out there for GZ's sake...but it's going to cause quite a stir...

I'd like to know that too...did GZ vocalize the number to this person? Did he look it up in the contacts...Too many questions rise out of this...mostly the conspiracy theories will now take flight...

There have been leaks by LE in this case already though (orlando sentinel article on GZ's account of events for example). Wasn't the video initially leaked and then fully released by LE?

It still collaborates the police report that there was blood dripping down the back of his head.

If not true, there is someone going through a lot of trouble to not only put fake info on a police report, but to produce a fake photograph with dripping blood and produce a enhanced video still which shows red marks on his head.

Well I don't know if you've ever had to take photos for an accident you might have been in...to make it look better for court, you put some red sauce or ketchup on the wounds to make them appear worse than what they truly are..but we know have photoshop...it could be done for effect..to corroborate the SYG defense...

We know GZ was injured but he wasn't that injured that night if he didn't go to the hospital...I don't see a gash that would need stitches as his brother stated..If they are being untruthful, they need to watch out for there's a fine line for obstruction...

I'm sorry. That was my first post and I thought it would be a link to the video without such graphic on site. Now I need some coffee.

If George was on the phone, why didn't he call his wife himself? I guess the first call had to be to Daddy so he could start the coverup??

Can you fake the metadata of the pic on an iphone pic?

The ABC video shows the photo was taken that evening

Oregon checking in for news about the hearing.

I don't even know what to think about that photo. The circumstances are very puzzling to me.

It still collaborates the police report that there was blood dripping down the back of his head.

If not true, there is someone going through a lot of trouble to not only put fake info on a police report, but to produce a fake photograph with dripping blood and produce a enhanced video still which shows red marks on his head.

BBM.. CYA ..YaBetcha....JMHO

The photo doesn't really mean much to the case. We know there was a scuffle.

It says law enforcement has seen the picture (and evidently heard the "story" the witness is telling). I think we are going to find out there are some very good reasons for the 2nd degree murder charges and I really wish they would release the docs. If we keep getting leaks of things that make Zimmerman look better, you have to wonder if the judge will still refuse to let everything out.

The wounds are still too high on the head to be the result from bashing. The scalp is very vascular and bleeds a lot. Add in the rain...

I'm hoping that Trayvon had strong fingernails that did the damage as he was defending himself. Wonder what fingernail DNA will say!

I'm sorry. That was my first post and I thought it would be a link to the video without such graphic on site. Now I need some coffee.

Welcome, Ambrosia!! No worries. Ya did good. :)

If he had to tell someone to call his wife, why does he have a phone to his ear in that photo? What a load of bull this is!

Why is the upper limit of the bloodied area straight horizontally? Was he wearing a baseball cap?
The top of his head above the red border is whited out.

I mentioned this one time before after seeing the enhanced video.

With the injury appearing to be in a straight line it could be that he head was hitting the edge of the sidewalk where it meets the grass.

Also concerning where is picture came from. In the very beginning I hear on one of the newscast that one of the officers took pictures with his cell phone but I never brought it up since I could not find a news article written saying that same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member