17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion' started by imamaze, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

You seem to have some sort of issue about her speaking to Crump while ABC was present since you've mentioned it twice. What's your point?

2. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

MSNBC just had a news update. It said that MOM has set up 2 new websites for Zimmerman. :waitasec:

ETA: I am tired. I "think" that's what I heard. In the meantime, JMO, MOO etc..

3. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

BEM: None.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0oyDFS4Jo&feature=related]Eight 911 calls[/ame]

4. vlpate

Hi Suzi - actually I don't have a problem at all with it. In context, my statement makes more sense.

5. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

From the Bond Hearing transcript:

From the Bond Hearing recording at the [1:19:55] mark:

I'm wondering at what point will the disparity between these two statements become apparent to Attorney O'Mara?

"He went towards his car. Seemingly away from Mr. Martin, though, correct?" versus "I think the evidence suggested it was 70 yards away, right?"

6. vlpate

They would have gotten the records from his physician....would he also manufacture/alter them? I don't think so, JMO

[/QUOTE]What does some other case about a 20 yr. old AA woman have to do with this case? I thought your position was that this case had nothing to do with "race", are you now saying at GZ did "profile" TM because of his race?[/QUOTE]

You would have to read my comment in context, then you would see it has to do with the SP.

Thanks for reading me though :seeya:

JMO

7. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

I guess I'm just not getting why you keep stressing the point that ABC was exclusively present. Maybe you could explain?

8. Desdemona

Desdemona * * * * Desi * * * *

Thank you for finding this. The revelations, narratives, and details Crump provided (as well as things he left out) at that press conference are IMO highly interesting to say the least. That is one sleuthy treasure trove of a transcript. Thanks again.

He does say they were dating. He also says "puppy love," and quotes the GF as having called TM "Baby" on the phone that night. Crump's recounting of what she says she overheard, as well as his account of how the phone call ended, I find fascinating. JMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/cnr.03.html

9. Desdemona

Desdemona * * * * Desi * * * *

Earlier someone brought up Bondi's comment about the GF being reluctant to talk with LE or something like that.

I did see this in the March 20 press conference link valpate posted, per Crump, apparently (my guess) referring to an audio recording of the GF's story:

You will see that he goes to the store talking to her. And then when he comes back he's talking to her. This is what she relays. And I'll share with you some of the audio. We're going to turn this over to the Department of Justice and their investigation because the family does not trust the Sanford Police Department in anything to do with the investigation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/cnr.03.html

10. vlpate

I found it quite the read myself. Everything happened so quickly that weekend. On Friday, the 16th the 911 tapes were released to the family, on the 18th, the call was found by Tracy, he called her, on the 20th Crump was giving a very long-winded press conference about this new development.

I find it so odd that the moment TM started running, 7:12, is the moment he gets a call from his g/f. Almost too perfect, IMO.

11. vlpate

I am not following you? Is it something to do with the case?

12. vlpate

What is the disparity? In one sentence he is talking about GZ, in the other he is talking about Trayvon. I'm not sure how he knows whether or not GZ was going "away" from Trayvon since he didn't know Trayvon's location.

13. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

Neither was the cell phone and we know Trayvon had one.

14. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Not the witness that saw red.

15. GrandmaTo4

GrandmaTo4 New Member

b,ubm

Too perfect ONLY IF one believes that Trayvon really WAS running ... AND IF one believes that Trayvon was also nefariously sticking his hand in his waistband.

Zimmerman had been playing the "call the police game, re: suspicious Black men/boys" for a long time. He knew all the best *trigger points* to be sure to emphasize before the dispatcher ever asked him a single question.

How much action would George have received from the dispatcher if he had said he saw a Black kid walking on the sidewalk while talking on his cell phone?

Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing that night. He was gonna be the big hotdogging hero to the SPD and to the entire gated neighborhood. Instead he murdered an innocent kid for no d*mn good reason.

IMO, he's already been proven to be a LIAR. The Bond Hearing illustrated several of his lies. He's not only a liar but also a cold blooded child-killer. He deserves to rot in prison for 30 years! If there is ANY real justice left in the state of Florida, he will!

in my humble & angry opinion

16. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

You know you are right. Even the male caller on the 911 tape says they were wrestling.

Then it appears his story changes and I wonder why it changed?

Neighbor #1, male - Call begins 4:12

Police … I just heard a shot right behind my house. [4:14] They’re wrestling right in the back of my porch.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nei...-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed

The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...led-in-neighborhood-altercation#ixzz1tQLEF3n1

17. Just K

Just K New Member

That "no one would help" appears to be a lie if "John's" story is true. The screaming continued until the shot and John says he, "Told him to stop."
    GZ knew he had help on the way...because, he had called LE and "John" said he was calling 911 and apparently did...after the shot.

18. Just K

Just K New Member

More than one caller said, "shots."

19. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

That person did not call 911. They spoke directly to an investigator. jmo

20. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Because the second officer did not arrive until 7:19 and the picture was taken at 7:19. So until the third officer arrived which was later than 7:19 they had not started CPR. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.