2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel NG needs to open her mind to the thought RC is not the role model father she wants him to be

ron has 3 friends...........1 inmate and 2 cops.............hmmmmmmmmmm
For some reason, I believe Ron is telling Momma what she wants to hear. Momma I have some cop friends ! Remember the tape where he talks about the guards to his GF ?

nOW mISTY IS SHOWING WHAT i HAVE KNOWN FROM DAY ONE,,,SHE IS A LOW CLASS HARD CORE YOU KNOW WHAT,,,SHE IS PLAYING FOR US TO SEE,,,SHE AINT SCARED,,,,ALSO,,,,TN HAS GOTTEN THROUGH TO RC TO NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN PALAY THE TEARS FOR MISS NANCY..........I AM SICK,,,,,,,,,

TN is as delusional as it gets, Ron got busted just to find Haleigh.

YES mark klass Ron was living with 3 kids..........2 of his and an underage drug addict..........

Well, we can rest now because Nancy "knows" that Ron was at work the whole time !

Yea right... that musta been the nite NG and the twins drove him to PDM, stayed there the whole shift, then picked him up... LOL!! :crazy:

:parrot:

Hey MZ Nancy, want a pediphile drug dealer to be around YOUR twins????
I hope Ron gets LIFE!!!

That phone call is such an act, Ron wanting his mom to think that he is working with LE to bust big, bad Misty. Mom must be so proud tonight !

I bet NG wishes she could shut Mark up when he bad mouths RC

Is she covering any other stories? I'm not sure I can stomach a whole hour of this, might need to get that bird bucket out... :sick:

:parrot:

Well, I'm outta here. I'm already drowning in snow, don't need to get buried in horse chit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member