Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

I'm sure I watched or read yesterday that he was eventually found not guilty & that he is now yaking legal action against the NSWPF.

Did anyone see or watch that ( I think it was a video ) , that I now can't find.........had his legal rep talking & about how he now has PTDS etc

Edit, found it from 1:50 onwards

Chris Bradshaw was later acquitted of resisting arrest now has PTSD
Oh look another similar incident:
It’s a police culture.

He'll probably end up with a high profile barrister, maybe Margaret Cunneen etc

I think his family are not short of $'s IMO

If he pleads not guilty, I can see him playing lots of games, swapping legal teams, just generally &^$^& with the legal process & wasting court time........just to drag it out & keep his name in the headlines.

I hope he has no access to any news media currently!
Not sure what sort access rights they have where he is being held. Do you know?

He'll probably end up with a high profile barrister, maybe Margaret Cunneen etc

I think his family are not short of $'s IMO

If he pleads not guilty, I can see him playing lots of games, swapping legal teams, just generally &^$^& with the legal process & wasting court time........just to drag it out & keep his name in the headlines.

I hope he has no access to any news media currently!
I am surprised that his family have not disowned him just quietly. What an embarrassment of a child. His mother lives a couple streets from my dads place <modsnip - no disclosing where family members live> This whole thing will change hers and the families life forever as well. So many people affected by his selfish acts

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised that his family have not disowned him just quietly. What an embarrassment of a child. His mother lives a couple streets from my dads place in Balmain. This whole thing will change hers and the families life forever as well. So many people affected by his selfish acts
So many victims.

How do you come to terms, as a parent for what your child has done?

This wasn't a impulse murder/s, it was cold & calculated, all because he couldn't handle rejection :mad:

I'll be interested if we hear from any previous relationships & prior similar stalking behaviour?

Imo BL was told that the police was searching in the Goulburn area and would have perhaps discovered the deceased remains, he wanted to get in first and give information as to the location. This is so he wouldn't get longer prison time and look good in court, i don't think he is remorseful at all or you wouldn't do it in the first place
Can almost guarantee he fessed up because of the "no body, no parole" law.
He thinks he is a mastermind. There is a show here in Australia called Mr InBetween, and there has been talk that BLC wanted to become him.
I strongly believe that BLC won't make it to trial. I think there will be a high chance he will take his own life when reality sets it.

I am surprised that his family have not disowned him just quietly. What an embarrassment of a child. His mother lives a couple streets from my dads place in Balmain. This whole thing will change hers and the families life forever as well. So many people affected by his selfish acts
You don’t know what is going on behind closed doors, why should they publicly disown him. I’m sure there is a lot of pain in this family but I’m glad they have the decency to not speak to the media about him.

So many victims.

This wasn't a impulse murder/s, it was cold & calculated, all because he couldn't handle rejection :mad:

I'll be interested if we hear from any previous relationships & prior similar stalking behaviour?
Absolutely insane how he casually strolls out of the shop holding the surfboard bag. Just sickening.
The other video even shows him with a friend leaving the shop holding another surfboard bag. How cold and calculated.
I don’t know how you would come to terms with this as a parent.
In BLC’s own mind I’m sure it’s all justified and there is no remorse. It points to previous possessive, stalking behaviour, I’m sure he has acted in similar ways in former relationships.

Sorry,
But I scratch my head not understanding how this guy who really seems not right in the head became a Police Officer o_O

In the incident with a taser he looked crazy.
It was time to get rid of him then IMO.
The tests police use for recruitment don't effectively identify psychopathic tendencies. It's not easy to detect these traits early on because people with psychopathic tendencies can act normally, especially when they're calm and not under threat.

My concern about this case is how much information has been released to the public already, especially after the accused was arrested. I've never seen so much info released ( in an Australian case ) before. So much so was hard to keep up at times. I know it's great for us.

Will that harm the prosecution if this goes to trial?. I'm sure any good defense lawyer can use that to their advantage.

But I was happy relieved to read this little bit BBM

'I went in first and I gave him some legal advice then I arranged for the police to attend,' Mr Walford said.

Mr Walford was not present when Lamarre-Condon spoke to investigators.

'Mr Lamarre gave certain information to the police which was acted on and that's done now,' Mr Walford said.

'It was done properly in the manner that I set up and so there was no issue.'

Not sure what sort access rights they have where he is being held. Do you know?
This is for Silverwater Remand Center in general …

In-person visit times (family/friend)

• Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 08:00am and 01:30pm

However there is a process for all visitors to registered prior to a visit, they need to be approved and registered with an VIN number, and there is a list of stipulations for visitors including no phone etc ….

There may be also individual limits set on visitors to remand, I am not sure … ??? Like one per week etc ????

it will be driving him crazy not having access to a phone, or internet, or social media etc .. From his arrest, and for the foreseeable future of his sentence … Gone!!!

There may be a TV in the unit??? But I don’t know for sure …

IMO

Given just the photos/social media stuff that have now been shared of the alleged perpetrator - posing with gun, posing semi-clad, stalking celebrities - how did this not raise alarm bells with his employer? Do they need more training? More analysts? More psychologists? Younger people on staff? It’s baffling.

Can almost guarantee he fessed up because of the "no body, no parole" law.
He thinks he is a mastermind. There is a show here in Australia called Mr InBetween, and there has been talk that BLC wanted to become him.
I strongly believe that BLC won't make it to trial. I think there will be a high chance he will take his own life when reality sets it.

This is for Silverwater Remand Center in general …

In-person visit times (family/friend)

• Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 08:00am and 01:30pm

However there is a process for all visitors to registered prior to a visit, they need to be approved and registered with an VIN number, and there is a list of stipulations for visitors including no phone etc ….

There may be also individual limits set on visitors to remand, I am not sure … ??? Like one per week etc ????

it will be driving him crazy not having access to a phone, or internet, or social media etc .. From his arrest, and for the foreseeable future of his sentence … Gone!!!

There may be a TV in the unit??? But I don’t know for sure …

IMO
I think he is in protective custody with cameras monitoring him 24/7 I read, i don't think he would have tv but usually you would. Most likely locked down for most of the day. He is in for a rough ride. Not fun being locked up.

I think he is in protective custody with cameras monitoring him 24/7 I read, i don't think he would have tv but usually you would. Most likely locked down for most of the day. He is in for a rough ride. Not fun being locked up.
He is in protective for 2 weeks I believe. He will more than likely be moved to LongBay Jail which is where cops and politicians etc tend to get sent.
The depth of this man's depravity is terrifying however, I think it highlights how there are people moving among us that might give us an ick feeling every now and then but we don't think much about it until something like this happens.
I strongly believe the police need to and will reassess their admission process. BLC's career should not have survived the tasing incident.
I am actually wondering if there are other missing men in the gay community that the cops should take a second look at.

So many victims.

Yes I am sure that this would be weighing pretty hard with family the damage and pain he has inflicted.

I wonder if maybe BLC reported estranged relationship with his father - possibly from a young age created a mental path of rejection and this personality to be in the spotlight and feel wanted. All speculation and MO.

Beau Lamarre-Condon's estranged dad breaks his silence​

Daily Mail Australia has been told that Mr Condon has had a strained relationship with the celebrity chaser NSW Police senior constable, who lived with his mother and later, his uncle.

He is in protective for 2 weeks I believe. He will more than likely be moved to LongBay Jail which is where cops and politicians etc tend to get sent.
The depth of this man's depravity is terrifying however, I think it highlights how there are people moving among us that might give us an ick feeling every now and then but we don't think much about it until something like this happens.
I strongly believe the police need to and will reassess their admission process. BLC's career should not have survived the tasing incident.
I am actually wondering if there are other missing men in the gay community that the cops should take a second look at.
I believe you are usually in remand until your court date but they can transfer you around before then, for various reasons, having known a few people who have been in prison.

Mental health unit at long bay jail to, he might try to use mental health as a defence as he hasn't got many options. But I don't think that is going to work out.
That was my thought too. Far too calculated for it to be blamed on mental health illness. If we learned anything from Leticia Stauch it's that just cause you appear mentally unstable, doesn't actually make you mentally unstable.
I mentioned it before in another comment, but I don't believe he will make it to trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back