2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Per GA, kc's words..."It's a shame what happened in the shed."(why would anyone say that? it's a shame...)
CinA interjecting "Yeah cause I called her and talked to her about it" (more malarky)"

When was this said? does anyone have a link?

I remember another interview Cindy gave to Greta in which she said that Casey had no motive for killing Caylee. That is, if Casey wanted to go out and party or whatever, all she had to do was drop Caylee off with them.

Well it is now clear that Casey was stuck between a rock and a hard place after the 15th because in Casey's mind dropping Caylee off with Cindy was no longer an option (since Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away).

In addition to the fight with Cindy, Casey was reportedly fighting with Tony that night.

Casey must have been feeling the walls closing in on her big time that night...

"Per GA, kc's words..."It's a shame what happened in the shed."(why would anyone say that? it's a shame...)
CinA interjecting "Yeah cause I called her and talked to her about it" (more malarky)"

When was this said? does anyone have a link?[/QUOTE

Post 128 this thread
GVS interview Aug 5 (IIRC)

This has probably been answered but if I'm not mistaken Casey has always been consistent with the 31 days since last seeing Caylee right? Didn't she say this when she spoke w/ her brother Lee on 7/15? That would make 31 days prior 6/15, right? But then didn't she also say 32 days on her police statement on 7/16, even though she said she left Caylee w/ ZG on 6/10?

It seems the one thing, despite actual dates, that she has said consistently is that she last saw Caylee 31 days ago (as of 7/15) and that she has no idea where the baby is.

Any thoughts?

I'm kind of thinking that maybe something happened that night and the whole family is involved in this crazy made up story....maybe GA with his temper accidently did something...Did his gun have a silencer on it? Me thinks this whole family is involved in this.....not just KC the nut job

This has probably been answered but if I'm not mistaken Casey has always been consistent with the 31 days since last seeing Caylee right? Didn't she say this when she spoke w/ her brother Lee on 7/15? That would make 31 days prior 6/15, right? But then didn't she also say 32 days on her police statement on 7/16, even though she said she left Caylee w/ ZG on 6/10?

It seems the one thing, despite actual dates, that she has said consistently is that she last saw Caylee 31 days ago (as of 7/15) and that she has no idea where the baby is.

Any thoughts?

From 7.15 back to 6.15 is 31 days if you include the 7.15 date in your count.
There is something that I noticed with the transcript of the 911 call. The first call is CA speaking to dispatch but on the other call it appears that CA put Casey on the phone. I will have to go back and reread but if I an not mistaken, CA when reffereing to not seeing for 31 days is in reference to Caylee and not both Casey and Caylee.
I also think that there may be a possibilty that GA did not say anything to CA about seeing Casey on the date of 6.24. [If he truley did]. If CA had pushed Casey to move out maybe GA was not that happy about it and decieded to keep the finding the gas cans in Casey's car to himself. At least until the night of 7.15. That is a question that needs to be asked to GA.
CA said in the bond hearing video or the GVS interview that she had been in contact with Casey, through phone calls, text but again I need to re-listen to be sure, I don't remember her saying that she herself physically saw her.

I also think there are MANY MORE SECRETS in that family...Someone's got something on someone and they are using it to get away with something.

From the beginning, IMO, the last known person to see Caylee was Cindy. This has been verified, documented and video on Father's Day. Everything after that is George said "this" and Cindy said" "that".

What do YOU believe happened Patty?
TIA

In my heart, I believe that there was a BIG blow-up when they (Cindy and Caylee) got back from the visit to the grandpa that was ABOUT all the money Casey had stolen and they "laid down the law" to her so to speak. Casey, being the spoiled brat that she most obviously IS, said THEN AND THERE-well I will just show you all a thing or two, and Caylee AND I will leave and you won't have to be bothered with US again. I think she took the baby right then and there, and threw their backpacks together with whatever she could stuff in and she left in a HUFF-wildy angry that she was being treated in this manner. I think perhaps Caylee was crying and upset TOO and she could not take it, so she put her to sleep, with chloroform...forever...She kept her in the trunk perhaps until the next day when she made the "flurry of phone calls", and when she realized that nobody was going to come to her rescue, she began to formulate a plan...

Her plan, I believe, was to "pretend" that Caylee had an accident at the house, in the yard, near the pool. I think once she was there and attempting to set it all up (18th) that she realized either by the way Caylee looked, or SOMETHING else that this was NOT going to work, or maybe she even got CAUGHT by her dad. So she put Caylee BACK in the trunk and she left. I believe she kept her in that trunk right up until she disposed of her in whatever manner she came up with, and I think it IS highly possible and even probable that George helped her and did NOT tell Cindy. I think he may have "staged" the break in and the gas cans as a cover story that he could later bring in as an alibi for Casey...ie: if the car trunk did not appear suspicious on the 24th, and he LOOKED inside on the 24th, then there was NO decomp on the 24th, and so therefore, the entire timeline is MUDDIED...He was in LE and I am sure that he could have concocted this "tidbit" to muddy up the waters-and it is one of the reasons that I believe he helped her and why I believe he is losing it so much NOW.

There were NO fingerprints on the lock. There was about 3 gallons of gas stolen and 2 SMALL cans-this would not be in the $50.00 range which he stated on the police report. Even accounting for the "latch" that must have been broken, there is NO way this amounted to a $50.00 robbery, so right there, in the actual INCIDENT report, he BEGINS to deceive...

Also recall that GEORGE was not home when Cindy called the police, and he came in while she was on the phone, and AFTER that we have heard a whole new story from Cindy. George, in my opinion, is Casey's accomplice and he helped her "stash" Caylee wherever she is. Perhaps during the 2nd "flurry of calls" that were made, she FINALLY was able to reach him, or perhaps she went to him in person. Perhaps the 24th is WHEN they finally disposed of poor little baby Caylee and the rest is just a fairy tale made up for FOGGING the TRUTH...

I suppose time will tell...???

I saw somewhere (must be on Greta's interview with George) that Casey came home on the 24th, told George she was picking up clothes and that's when George asked for the thing to change the tires. Casey tried to get it from the car herself, but George insisted, went into the car and found the gas cans.

I think that was all made up.

What I don't get is why would Ga even bother to mention the gas cans. To me that does not make any sense. It served no purpose except to shine a light onto something that could have just went away. The police where not going to go look for the gas cans. It could have been something that the family could have used against Casey if they were planning on trying to take custody of Caylee away from Casey. The was a police report filed and he could have just left it at that. By him bringing that up he just added more fuel to the fact that Casey's is not to be trusted. Plus it brings attention down on him since no one can verify his statement except Casey and why would anyone believe her, he just told us she steals and trys to get out of stuff.

It just don't see why he would bother with it at all, especialy if he was involved. Just my opinion.

One reason I can come up with why he MAY have bothered, was that not only were his gas cans in the trunk-IF she actually even came there on that date-I think it may have been the 23rd when she came-SO WAS CAYLEE...Maybe this is how she told him, and maybe this is when he began to come up with some dates and incidents that could "cover" some things...I don't know for certain, but I do know that George is acting very strange indeed, and his interviews are surreal. He is hiding something-he knows it and someone else knows it too...his daughter...imo

You know what else I think? I think that Cindy and George were the parents in this scenario, and I think that Caylee thought more of her Grammy than she did of her own Mama, and perhaps when Casey took her away she was CRYING for her GRAMMY and that may have been the straw that broke the camels back-so to speak...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Hope I did this links right.. anyway news or food channel ... he should be ask what food channel, what they where making on the food channel. If he is a regular watcher of this food channel he should know what channel it was on... Sounds like a repeat of SP...

One reason I can come up with why he MAY have bothered, was that not only were his gas cans in the trunk-IF she actually even came there on that date-I think it may have been the 23rd when she came-SO WAS CAYLEE...Maybe this is how she told him, and maybe this is when he began to come up with some dates and incidents that could "cover" some things...I don't know for certain, but I do know that George is acting very strange indeed, and his interviews are surreal. He is hiding something-he knows it and someone else knows it too...his daughter...imo

I don't buy the gas can in the trunk story at all. Never have. That is a cover up to confuse the dates in my opinion. I believe that Caylee met her demise the night of the big fight. I also have always believed GA helped her and neither of them told Cindy until after Cindy called the police.

If Casey had packed her clothes in a big gym bag, all she would have to do would be to remove those clothes and put Caylee in that gym bag, and put her in the trunk.

IIRC Cindy said the clothes of Casey's she washed were in Caylee's back pack. One of the reports said most of Casey's clothes were gone from the house. So......... Where were Caylee's clothes?

In the pictures Joseph Jordan posted, there were black jeans, black jacket, and a black shirt. (all Casey's size) I found that interesting. Not to mention that bra with the designs on which looked exactly like the one posted on her photo bucket web site previously. I think the reason she took the pictures down of Caylee as they showed her in different clothes, and after they found those of Casey's and posted pictures, she could not take the chance of them findng Caylee's and posting them.

Cindy said she "washed" Casey's suede boots............suede boots in Florida in 98 degree weather? I think not. Why would she have had those boots with her ? My guess is they were Cindy's boots.........not Casey's.

You know what else I think? I think that Cindy and George were the parents in this scenario, and I think that Caylee thought more of her Grammy than she did of her own Mama, and perhaps when Casey took her away she was CRYING for her GRAMMY and that may have been the straw that broke the camels back-so to speak...

I agree !!

A child that age which would not stop crying after all the screaming and then they left could have been the catalyst for her demise.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Hope I did this links right.. anyway news or food channel ... he should be ask what food channel, what they where making on the food channel. If he is a regular watcher of this food channel he should know what channel it was on... Sounds like a repeat of SP...

There have been a number of times, it appears Cindy is correcting GA on his "version" of what happened.

I think he is getting ready to break, and it will not be pretty when it happens.

Cindy said she "washed" Casey's suede boots............suede boots in Florida in 98 degree weather? I think not. Why would she have had those boots with her ? My guess is they were Cindy's boots.........not Casey's.[/QUOTE]

The boots where in the car also?? Could Cindy have took the pants from the car and maybe layed them in the floor and transfered the DNA that way, and that is why the dogs hit in the house?JMO

Cindy said she "washed" Casey's suede boots............suede boots in Florida in 98 degree weather? I think not. Why would she have had those boots with her ? My guess is they were Cindy's boots.........not Casey's.

The boots where in the car also?? Could Cindy have took the pants from the car and maybe layed them in the floor and transfered the DNA that way, and that is why the dogs hit in the house?JMO[/QUOTE]

Could be...........I seriously doubt Casey had boots like that. I could see Cindy having them for working in the yard, but a young person being that age would not even buy something like that unless they rode motorcyles or something.

There have been a number of times, it appears Cindy is correcting GA on his "version" of what happened.

I think he is getting ready to break, and it will not be pretty when it happens.

I remember someone saying something about CA hitting GA on the leg or something to get him to hush.. does anyone know where that link is and what they where talking about at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24