2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Cindy asks good questions, accepts the lies and moves on because she is afraid to confront Casey. Why would she be afraid to confront Casey?

Because if she confronts Casey it will be the end of the conversation. Casey is totally in control.

You know, my brother is schizophrenic. He's always been handled with kid gloves too. He's always been talked to by my mother the way CA talks to KC. If you use the wrong words or tone with my brother, he is likely to go off. I assume that this is what the A's have to deal with as well. They use the wrong tone or words with KC, demand answers, instead of gently trying to prod answers, then KC will clam up/explode, whatever.

It would be counterproductive is what I'm saying. Sadly, it seems like it's easier to get information from my schizophrenic brother then it is to get anything from KC.

if the notes/letters that are spoken about quite a bit with the info on them--can they be used as evidence???????? Even if they went thru JB?????

thanks in advance...

KC had promised LA that she'd write a long letter with everything she could remember to help him in the search for Caylee and get it to him asap.

She forgot to write it, it never happened.

Casey apparently told someone that Cindy had been hospitalized for a mental condition. I wonder if that was before or after George suffered the mini-stroke.

And did you catch Casey's laugh when Cindy revealed this? That perked her right up.

July 30th, KC to G&C A...

"We're gonna get our little girl back, and she's gonna be just as she was"....

Reminded me of Caseys interview in which the Det. said to KC Caylee wouldn't be found looking like she did...

I watched the first 5 minutes or so, I could not stomach it,Casey all giddy, smiles and laughing, I shut it off, I hope they fry this monster until there is nothing left but ashes

Seeing the interaction between Casey and her parents makes is very obvious to me that they know Caylee is gone and that it is Casey's fault. For whatever reason they later chose to protect Casey at all costs but I dont believe for a moment that they are in denial. Her lies are so obvious. Eventhe way Cindy calls her "love" and "sweetheart" have no warmth to them.
I agree with this:

as I watch Cindy watching KC talk, her eyes look very piercing. She says she believes and supports KC, but her eyes are saying something else entirely. She knows the deal, but I believe is trying to cajole KC so she'll relax and open up to her and George.
Today 09:59 PM

What was CA implying about a boat? The only thing I remember about a boat is CA saying in an interview that Casey and JH went out on a boat during a rekindling of their relationship and his mother babysat. Was this what she was referring too?

Cindy staring (glaring) at Casey - fascinating. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was the real show in the tapes for me.

It would be fun to see the interview when they DIDN'T KNOW CAMERAS were on them.

"I'm fine. I'm eating to the best of my ability."
Isn't that nice, while Cindy is wasting away to nothing.
Oh geez.
Casey: I would NEVER feed Caylee a bagel and egg.
Cindy: Caylee LIKES bagels and eggs.
Casey: SO DO I!
What kind of conversation is this???

No Kidding! I would've asked why the car smelled like a dead body.

And what's up with this Menu business?

You said Cindy asks good questions, accepts the lies and moves on because she is afraid to confront Casey. Why would she be afraid to confront Casey?

My suspicion is that the Ants adopted a tactic in the beginning of trying to make KC comfortable that they were "on her side" so she'd open up. The aftermath, though, seems to be that it didn't work and, somewhere along the way they appear to have consumed the koolaid they'd hoped would work on KC. As of now, didn't accomplish jack and only served to drag-down the non-KC Ants....

Why would they care if KC clammed up or stomped off? Because they were already in "protect KC at all costs" mode. They know she's a liar. They know Caylee is dead. They know her little body was in that trunk. I think they are creepy!

Okay I'm confused the video linked in this thread is the 3rd part of the July 25th interview with GA and CA..right?

In the 2nd part, what was all that business about Caylee getting a haircut? I have no clue what they were talking about but KC gets all annoyed saying no one cut Caylee's hair except KC and CA. Then CA asks KC when she got her haircut blah blah blah..anyone know what this was about

Okay I'm confused the video linked in this thread is the 3rd part of the July 25th interview with GA and CA..right?

In the 2nd part, what was all that business about Caylee getting a haircut? I have no clue what they were talking about but KC gets all annoyed saying no one cut Caylee's hair except KC and CA. Then CA asks KC when she got her haircut blah blah blah..anyone know what this was about

Didn't a hairdresser come forward to LE and say that she saw a picture of Caylee with a bruise under her eye? I thought this was revealed by Yuri a the bond hearing (if my memory serves me correctly but with all these twists and turns I can't be sure).

wow poor cindy! she's obviously SO under the influence of (prescribed) drugs.

In regards to the person from the neighborhood coming forward commenting that she was told Cindy had been hospitalized (which it seems KC told her), the name Cindy gives, though she seems uncertain is Tia T., could this in actuality be KT? The abreviation of KT's name could be mistaken for Tia in my opinion. Not that I think it means anything, just an observation.

I just watched the 3rd part... It seems to me that CA and KC both act like they have this mother-daughter bond, but it took something this tragic to produce that. It's almost like KC has been starving for this attention. (I'm Not blaming CA at all) KC's giddy about it! Some interesting things I noted:

- KC says she never wanted to be on TV (even though u have a missing child?)
- How happy she is about the visit from her high school friend, and how he said he was going to get as many friends as possible to write her to "keep her spirits up".
-KC says Caylee's been so lucky to have u as granparents then changes it to is so lucky.
_KC says Caylee had both of u and still has both of u
-KC says Victor is either Zenida's real Dad or Step-Dad, isn't sure. A few questions later, Cindy says so Victor is Zenida's step-dad and KC says yeah Victor is her step-dad....
- Cindy is talking about where to look and places Caylee and Zenida have been and asks about Cocoa beach, etc...KC says that's from the list I was told (my paraphrasing) what list? and who told her?
Looking at George in the tape, I think he know's what KC is saying is BS, but just goes along with it to keep the peace. IMO

This whole business where everyone walks on eggshells around KC reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode that sent me to bed with nightmares as a child called "IT'S A GOOD LIFE".
Billy Mumy played a tyrannical child who whenever he didn't like someone had the power to "SEND THEM TO THE CORNFIELD" so everyone kisses up to him bigtime sweating it out until no one is left.
This was made in the early 60's I think.
The conversations between the A's and KC reminds me of a cross between the "bad seed" and this twilight zone episode anyway.

More trivia: The town they lived in was in Peaksville Ohio, and the boys name was Anthony!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGWvexg90w

I just watched the 3rd part... It seems to me that CA and KC both act like they have this mother-daughter bond, but it took something this tragic to produce that. It's almost like KC has been starving for this attention. (I'm Not blaming CA at all) KC's giddy about it! Some interesting things I noted:

- KC says she never wanted to be on TV (even though u have a missing child?)
- How happy she is about the visit from her high school friend, and how he said he was going to get as many friends as possible to write her to "keep her spirits up".
-KC says Caylee's been so lucky to have u as granparents then changes it to is so lucky.
_KC says Caylee had both of u and still has both of u
-KC says Victor is either Zenida's real Dad or Step-Dad, isn't sure. A few questions later, Cindy says so Victor is Zenida's step-dad and KC says yeah Victor is her step-dad....

Looking at George in the tape, I think he know's what KC is saying is BS, but just goes along with it to keep the peace. IMO

Her catching herself after saying Caylee was lucky to have had grandparents like them and then catching herself, reminds me of the "All they care about is getting Caylee back" remark...then she caught herself and said "and that's all I care about too. She does slip up from time from time, but she always catches herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa