2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

I'm going out on a limb here...but maybe just a wee tiny little bit....

It's almost like she has him looking for something. And I don't think its a missing child.

Can Jose really give them unmonitored written messages?

Is it possible that the entire visit was a game being played by Casey and Lee to make the investigators crazy? Maybe that's why they were laughing so much, because they were intentionally speaking gibberish?

LOLOLOL I couldn't help but laugh at loud at reading that. It's so absurd when you see it typed out.

I don't know that a comedy sketch could get much better, I'm laughing my butt off reading this, how sad is that??

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

It makes me think that whatever Casey was doing in the way of work??? that Lee was in cahoots with her. He's going to pick up where she left off???

LA says, the three people he's talking about, have they ever talked to each other.

WTF is this? Charades?

I have not heard this tape yet and after reading this thread so far I don't believe there is enough caffeine in the morning to get me through it....who in the H talks like this? convey? puleaseeeee
frigging unreal.

and let me add my hat is off to every detective who had to work on this case...they deserve every dollar they make.

Said this before but, KC spun CA on the Nanny being hispanic and having taken Caylee, GA on the threats to the family and danger and, LA on being the lead investigator.

LA has taken this role hook line and sinker and, even in the early jail calls KC is toying with him, giving LA random info such as 3 area codes to look into, runaround on the SIM card, etc.

KC is playing LA and he is deadly serious at first, trying to sort this out -- it took him some time because I think when LP was first there he was trying, then the penny dropped and he changed -- both to protect the family and realize what KC has done.

Definately...Those wild girlish giggles. It was just strange and totally disgusting.

I agree - it also makes me wonder if these two have a "normal" (I'm using the term loosely here because of who we are dealing with) sibling relationship.

My thoughts in italics:

LA: How are we coming with any other communication
(Where the heck is the letter you promised)

KC: Ummm pretty good I'm in the process soooo
(You might get that in this lifetime)

LA: Alright just curious
(You witch)

LA: So I completly understand what you were saying with what you were saying and I look forward to maybe the details and being to elaborate on a personal message which would be handled the same way.
(I couldn't decode this if I tried but i think it refers to the letter he is waiting for?)

KC: Yeah exactly.
(Waste, huge waste)

Ahhhhh! Mystery solved! Specifically on the midnight of the next day there was a call to a place that delivers food......

KC confused asks LA to be more specific. He mumbles....the 17th.

Ahhh, she says while trying not to laugh. That's was actually TonE's roomates I actually let them borrow my phone.

(glad we got such important details taken care of...Whew.)

Is it possible that the entire visit was a game being played by Casey and Lee to make the investigators crazy? Maybe that's why they were laughing so much, because they were intentionally speaking gibberish?

I think that LA is serious at first and wants to both find Caylee and get KC home and KC is just playing along, throwing him some carrots, not being specific . . . . like whatever!

She does that in all the interview sessions and questions into the Caylee missing story, just plays along, plays for time, wants to appear cooperative but is keeping everything grey on purpose and, just wants to get through it and move on because she is bored. It isn't about her!

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

Translation: I no longer believe the kidnapping story..

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

Translation: I've told the truth all along, but now that I no longer believe you, I'm going to have to lie.

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

Translation: Are you sticking to the ZFG story?

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

Translation: I'll do what I can to support your story.

Okay, I'll give it a shot.
Originally Posted by Winnts

Translation: I no longer believe the kidnapping story..

But Chilly the part that stands out to me is that he supposedly just found out a 11 days before not a month ago that caylee was kidnapped. This interview as on the 28th. So what is he referring to when he says a month ago.

Good job on the decoding btw.

There seems to be an almost flirty, sexual undertone between both George and Lee when they talk to Casey, with the use of the terms "sweetie", "gorgeous", "beautiful", and the secret code language only "they" know. And her reactions back to them are the same, with all the inappropriate little-girl giggling and laughing, and her almost manic joy at points when talking to them.

It's just the strangest, most bizarre, family dynamic I have EVER seen. ESPECIALLY considering the cirumstances in which these conversations are taking place!!

Hey all, this is my first post. If been enbroiled in final exams so I've tried to stay away, but I just can't any longer. This case is a law student's dream.

I haven't heard the Lee tapes yet, but here's my take on the below quote...

(ok, when you first gave us your story, we were a worried mother looking for a missing child)

(now you're on trial for murder)

(do you want to give me some different info that can save your *advertiser censored*, or are you gonna stick with the lie?)

(every move you make is being watched, so you need my help coming up with your defense)

??

But Chilly the part that stands out to me is that he supposedly just found out a 11 days before not a month ago that caylee was kidnapped. This interview as on the 28th. So what is he referring to when he says a month ago.

Good job on the decoding btw.

"A month ago" in Lee-speak could mean 11 days.

I liked your translation better.

Its pretty obvious in the first half of the tape LA is trying to tell KC to watch who to trust and not to trust when he mentions the whole family and JB and hes saying you cant totally trust JB. In the 2nd half they're trying to concuct the story to accuse some friend of hers being involved in the disappearance of Caylee and Caseys going along with it to twist more lies/stories.

LA says, the three people he's talking about, have they ever talked to each other.

WTF is this? Charades?

Three people, first one looks like...

This is the weirdist thing I've ever seen, a baby is missing and her family is on a scavenger hunt for clues. They don't trust the police or the FBI to find her. They play guessing games with a sociopath. It's so bizzare. How's that workin' for 'ya' Ants?

Hey all, this is my first post. If been enbroiled in final exams so I've tried to stay away, but I just can't any longer. This case is a law student's dream.

I haven't heard the Lee tapes yet, but here's my take on the below quote...

??

ROFL....Welcome to WS! You'll fit right in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136
Back