2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I guess this is OT but has anyone found cell tower records reportedly just released 9/26?

I'm wondering the same thing, just saw that reported on WESH. They are not on the 2 CD's I got from the State Attorney's office, and I am now wondering if I was shorted, as I saw on one of the news reports that they got a dozen CD's or so.

did anyone else catch this or did i miss understand great gm's statement.

during cindys interview she said on her vacation she watched caylee, george just said the same thing, but during great gm's interview she said cindy wouldnt leave the house cause she was sitting around waiting to see caylee that week

She had two different weeks off close together but not one right after the other.

One thing that really really really bothers me about George's interview is that he states how they almost always watch Caylee.

But...

It's completely normal on the last day he saw them that Casey is leaving to a job he probably knows she doesn't have. Or that she's just spending all her money? He seems comfortable having Caylee staying with a nanny that nobody knows. No emergency contact number, etc. If she had a nanny, would Cindy have at least picked Caylee up at the nanny like once? I mean why drop her off at Cindy's work? That just seems really crazy to me.

From the taped George interview, it's the 24th. He reported the missing gas cans to the police on the 24th, and Casey came over and took the gas cans from the her car trunk and gave them to George after 2:30pm on the 24th (same day).

OK thanks. I have to go find the report cuz surely she took them before the 24th.

One thing that really really really bothers me about George's interview is that he states how they almost always watch Caylee.

But...

It's completely normal on the last day he saw them that Casey is leaving to a job he probably knows she doesn't have. Or that she's just spending all her money? He seems comfortable having Caylee staying with a nanny that nobody knows. No emergency contact number, etc. If she had a nanny, would Cindy have at least picked Caylee up at the nanny like once? I mean why drop her off at Cindy's work? That just seems really crazy to me.

Imo, George doesn't seem very comfortable with much of anything that is going on. Besides the frustration and intense sadness which he exudes.......there is just a sense of total defeat, dripping from his voice.

I haven't read through all the posts on this thread... just up to about page 3 or so.

But, I can add some insight into George, I think.

Even though I am a "WASP", I married a wonderful man from Youngstown, Ohio, who is Italian. I loved both of his parents, both Italian. My husband's Dad is so much like George. And, his wife was a lot like Cindy A.

George's speech patterns, way of referring to his granddaughter as "that little girl", his inability to express emotions, except by drumming on the table, all are right on for that generation of Italian men in Youngstown and Warren, Ohio.

You would have to understand the situation in that area, really.

Well we know GA feels like us when he says..
"this is just so bizarre it is unbelievable"

My mother-in-law was a wonderful woman, and I loved her, but she really made life tough for my father-in-law.

I could tell you stories, funny ones, like when he was watching golf on T.V., and we would go over for dinner on Sundays...

She would wait until a critical putt, then turn on the electric knife, making the T.V. go to static, just to "be strong on him"!

She ran the house completely... wouldn't let my husband park his car in the driveway, because it ::might:: make an oil-spot from leaking...

She scrubbed her garage floor, no kidding! Appearances meant everything to this generation of Italians in that part of the country. They has to work so hard to be seen as good Americans, and they were determined to make it up the ladder, socially and economically.

Hi, Princess. I was wondering about the June 23 date. I just listened again to Cindy's interview, and Yuri is referring to June 25 as the date for this incident.

Went back again to George's interview and listened, and when the question of date is brought up for this, George say to check the e-pass records because he just doesn't remember what date it happened, other than that it was during that week.

Thanks,

BeanE

It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't remember the date, though, because these two dates place it either the day before, or the day after the gas cans in the trunk incident. Surely he would remember that!

I think GA is a good guy. He's made some bad calls with his daughter obviously, not checking up on the nanny. But we're all human.

We all cannot remember everything.

What I think is very telling is how he specifically says, "hey, I just cannot remember" or "I can't be more specific."

Yet when you listen to Cindy, she's all like she knows this date and that date and seems to make stuff up, assume or fill in the blanks. He even goes to stay that Cindy and Casey have the same personality.

What if Cindy forgot to leave the gate open on the pool after swimming. Then on the 16h, Casey came back to the house after George left.

Casey let's Caylee go play outside thinking the pool was locked up. She might think it was her fault if there was an accident, or get mad and frantically call asking who left the gate open. Then later Cindy also asks George about this.

I think GA is going through pure He**. After listening to this interview, my heart went out to the man. He has an LE background, he knows what's going on, just can't seem to get his head around it. I think all his outbursts stem from this fact. He loves his daughter, but he knows what she did. He is in agony over his granddaughter. This interview made me feel so sad.

The comment, you know a lot about a lot of things - I think that was just an aside about his having an LE background, from one 'cop' to another type remark.

I must be missing something....I just finished watching the CA interview and I didn't hear anything like this. Does it end in mid-sentence or is there an actual conclusion to the CA interview?

I've listened to so many interviews I can't remember which part it came in. But there are numerous parts to the interview depending which media outlet you go to.

I don't mind a bit. My son is the one who enlightened me about one of my daughters who is also a sociopath. I used to sit around trying to figure out why she did the things she did, lied, stole, etc., I hear her voice in everything Casey says, until he told me she does it "because she can". Once I understood that, I quit wondering and worrying, and quit bailing people out.

Now, on to the Anthony case. After he said George helped dispose of the body, he said Cindy wasn't aware of the program and she called 911 a tad too early. That blew the whole cover out of the water and we see the mess we see now. Take it for what it's worth, but I agree to some extent. In my opinion Cindy
knew before then, but all of this is strictly my opinion.

My father is a sociopath, as is one nephew. Neither of them has the slightest insight into their own behavior, and while they can identify the very vulnerable as well as those who are similarly disposed to ignore morality and the law, they can't do it simply by watching someone on TV in little bits and pieces.

Some form of interaction is required.

I'm pretty good at sussing out sociopaths, too. I might have been inclined to think there were others in the Anthony family--but after this interview, I don't think George is one. (I also don't think anyone else in the family is involved in Caylee's disappearance.)

I'm not saying your son is flat-out wrong, but I wonder whether he can have the same insight into someone he sees on TV as he has with his sister, who he's known her whole life.

If George is a sociopath, there certainly are no cracks in his veneer. And that is quite rare. We can be fooled by sociopaths, but once we know the truth about them, it's usually quite easy to see. (It's just that we don't expect others to be amoral, and don't tend to look for it.)

I'm only on page 4 of this thread so this could have been mentioned already .

During Cindy's interview LE tell her Casey sent a text to Amy on June 25 th stating George used her car , hit something because the car smelled like a dead animal or something along those lines. If the gas can / trunk thing happened on the 24 th then the car most likely already smelled like decomp. Probably not real bad yet but enough that Casey was afraid George would notice . By June 27 th the car was starting to really ferment , while sitting in the car waiting for someone to pick her up Casey Texted Amy again stating the 2 dead squirrels plastered to the frame .

Remember the 27 th was a Fusion Friday and IIRC TonE went to NY early Monday morning . She was at Amy's door at 9:00 AM on the 30 th and had TonE's Jeep cherokee until July 5 th washing it before picking TonE up at the airport .

Jumping ahead to the 15 th when George picked up the car hinky meter goes off for me here. By now the decomp has been really fermenting in the hot sun for 2 weeks.

How did george know the car was out of gas ?

Tow Truck guy says George tells him the found their daughter but granddaughter is missing .How does George know this so early on in the day ??

When George opens the car the smell hits him like a ton of bricks , it had to of . Why does he not call LE right then and there before opening the trunk ?? George knows that smell !!!

Instead he puts gas in and drives it back to the house with windows down because the smell was soooo bad . Still they never call LE !!!!!!! George says Cindy rushes him off to work . So does this then mean Cindy alone cleans the car up , washes knife and clothes ??? Still No LE !!!!

She finds Amy's phone number then goes to pick her up stating she needs to find Casey or she will end up in jail ......hmmm

Does anyone recall the timeline between car getting picked up and Cindy picking up Amy ? Timeline between dropping Amy off and LE arriving at the house ?

Another thing that bothers me with George's interview is he keeps ref. to Caylee as THE LITTLE GIRL

George is a man in total agony. My heart goes out to him that he has to play these games with KC and CA. I would imagine if he could beat the truth out of KC he would, but of course CA would never let that happen. Then she would have to face the truth.

I feel so bad for George right now after listening to his interview. If I was in Orlando instead of Kentucky I think I would go over there and give him a hug and tell him I was sorry for ever doubting him. I probably would even pack his bags for him and get him the heck out of there. I sure hope Cindy and Casey aren't giving him heck because of this interview. Gee I hate being nice. I want to cuss really bad right about now.:furious::furious::furious:

I think GA is going through pure He**. After listening to this interview, my heart went out to the man. He has an LE background, he knows what's going on, just can't seem to get his head around it. I think all his outbursts stem from this fact. He loves his daughter, but he knows what she did. He is in agony over his granddaughter. This interview made me feel so sad.

The comment, you know a lot about a lot of things - I think that was just an aside about his having an LE background, from one 'cop' to another type remark.

Agreed. I feel sad for GA. I am glad I got to hear this. It made me re-think my opinion of him.

My father is a sociopath, as is one nephew. Neither of them has the slightest insight into their own behavior, and while they can identify the very vulnerable as well as those who are similarly disposed to ignore morality and the law, they can't do it simply by watching someone on TV in little bits and pieces.

Some form of interaction is required.

I'm pretty good at sussing out sociopaths, too. I might have been inclined to think there were others in the Anthony family--but after this interview, I don't think George is one. (I also don't think anyone else in the family is involved in Caylee's disappearance.)

I'm not saying your son is flat-out wrong, but I wonder whether he can have the same insight into someone he sees on TV as he has with his sister, who he's known her whole life.

If George is a sociopath, there certainly are no cracks in his veneer. And that is quite rare. We can be fooled by sociopaths, but once we know the truth about them, it's usually quite easy to see. (It's just that we don't expect others to be amoral, and don't tend to look for it.)

I think what a lot of people call Psychopathy/Sociopath is just because they are misinformed as to the criteria. People often mistake someone as a Psychopath because of certain behaviors that we hear makes one a psychopath. Whenever I hear people explain their loved ones that have "personalities" such as this I don't always assume they know the proper diagnosis (I don't either! LOL)... when it comes to personality disorders the actual diagnosis isn't so important anyhow.

While my mother's diagnosis is Borderline personality, I have no doubt if the docs wanted to be picky they would have tossed in narrcasistic, hysterical, patholigical, co-dependent blah blah blah. But not Psychopathy... she isn't a Psychopath, she feels things just not normally, not how you or I would, not in a way that even makes much sense most of the time. However, given the proper situation I could see someone describing my mother as a Psychopath. She shares many of the same behaviors.

I'm not saying this refering to George, I'm saying it refering to other members refering to having family members just like Casey. I don't think George has a personality disorder, just to be clear on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid