2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sears card. There was a Sears card in Casey's belongings. Yet, in the Cindy video, she claims adamantly to only own a Bank of America and Pennys card.

Sears card. There was a Sears card in Casey's belongings. Yet, in the Cindy video, she claims adamantly to only own a Bank of America and Pennys card.

And Cindy states the BofA card is a debit card. So what card did Casey steal the 25K-45K from, which she also neglects to mention.

Can people in jail divorce? In my opinion that's where the whole family belongs. I do not believe, for one minute, that Casey acted alone. My sociopathic son pinpointed George as a helper, and I believe it's possible, but, this is just my opinion. Sociopaths are quite good at seeing into the lies of others. Again, just my opinion.

I find THAT very interesting and would like to know more of what he thinks. If you don't mind that is. :)

Well after listening to this interview it has made me think maybe Ga is the only one who is being honest with Le and FBI, He keeps saying I don't like the smell of the car guys. This made me think about the time the media ask him about the results of tests being did on the car and his response at that was it is what it is guys that is all I can say.As for Ca I think she still wants to hide the bad Kc from the world. You know Ga has never really said a lot about anything and I guess that is pretty smart,when he did speak as in the Greta interview Ca was coaching it remember the part of her reaching over and grabbing his leg. As for the outburst in the yard about the body in the car not being his grandaughter I am sure he was under duress and yea some times I would think and scratch my head when he spoke but let me say I have never had to walk that mile Thank GOD!! I feel he has told Le things he does not want Ca to know he has told jmo. He even says in the interview I just knew she was not working I just knew it. Maybe at least one person has really accepted at least part of the facts that have been proven??
If memory serves me correct Lp said something to the effect that Ga had a show down with Kc as soon as she got out of jail the first time about what she had did with little Caylee.

I predict a divorce.

True - I understand what you are saying, and have thought about that. Hmmm.

I read somewhere (it was on another web site, where TL was supposedly answering questions so I can't quote this with complete certainty) that TL was surprised to learn that KC drove his Jeep while he was in NY because she was not suppose to. If that is the case, why would she have been allowed to drive his Jeep to go meet another guy for lunch on July 7th?

In fact, I keep wondering why this guy who had only been officially dating KC for about a month gave his keys to KC while away? Personally, there's no way I would trust someone else to drive around for days in my car, but I guess TL and AH were buffaloed into doing so.

It is possible that while Tony slept one night Casey snuck out and had a key made? or perhaps he had an extra set that she discovered while he was not at his apartment and she was and she just took those and "squirreled" them away and used them while Tony was gone...

cracked eggs:behindbar he lives with cracked eggs

George knows, he knows what happened and he just cant understand WHY

at this point - you got to feel for him. anyone that cant feel for him at this time during the interview has to be a robot :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

GA must think he died and went to hell.

He's living with cracked, ROTTEN eggs.

George has suspected for 2 years that Casey doesn't really work.
He is talking about the fact that Casey uses 2 computers and sends emails to herself about work.:eek:
Geez, it gets to a point where it's less time & effort to just simply go to a real job. :rolleyes:

This is why I wonder if KC filed tax returns. Wouldn't they tell her story? Income, child care deductions, etc.

And he did not even say if he was actually able to get the wheel chocks, did he? He should have pushed for them!

I am thinking that they were not REALLY in her trunk, he was just TELLING her they were as a good excuse to get into the trunk, where he was pretty sure he would find his gas cans...he was right about the gas cans...but he never made it into the trunk...so THAT shows that she was more worried about HIM retrieving them from the trunk, then she was about him KNOWING that she had done this crime...She got the gas cans OUT to keep HIM from looking IN...or smelling...

I agree... you can hear how frustrated he is.

And I feel for him. I think this man just loves and misses Caylee so much and is in a situation not of his making and out of his control. I know I would hate to be in his shoes, as would all of us I imagine.

I truly fear for the sanity of both the grandparents when they are finally forced to face the fact that Caylee is never coming home again.

And my heart goes out to them. You cannot control what your children do after a certain age; no one can.

There but for the grace of God go every single one of us.

But I do not think George had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee, and I do not think that he was in any way an accessory after the fact.

I think the only thing he is guilty of is going on the defensive with the crowd of protestors that constantly taunted and tormented him.

This is all just my opinion of course. And that's all I got to say about that.

Be kind to one another.

Sundance

the entire thing is just so sad.

It is possible that while Tony slept one night Casey snuck out and had a key made? or perhaps he had an extra set that she discovered while he was not at his apartment and she was and she just took those and "squirreled" them away and used them while Tony was gone...

Aha! Good point. I could "absolutely" see Casey doing that. I wonder if LE found all kinds of keys and stuff for other people.

PS.) George, I apologize for thinking that you were involved in this. It was because the story that you told in that interview on TV with Greta I think? was NOT the same story that I am seeing that you told the police, Lee and probably the FBI...and the story that I heard in that interview did not sit well with me for so many reasons...I knew it was not true because I KNEW that there was no way you were IN that trunk on the 24th...or you would have smelled something. From THERE I made my way to other lies that you could have told, and for that, I do deeply and truly apologize. Upon listening to your interview with LE I now realize that you may be the only member of your family actually telling the truth...My apologies, again.

I find THAT very interesting and would like to know more of what he thinks. If you don't mind that is. :)

I don't mind a bit. My son is the one who enlightened me about one of my daughters who is also a sociopath. I used to sit around trying to figure out why she did the things she did, lied, stole, etc., I hear her voice in everything Casey says, until he told me she does it "because she can". Once I understood that, I quit wondering and worrying, and quit bailing people out.

Now, on to the Anthony case. After he said George helped dispose of the body, he said Cindy wasn't aware of the program and she called 911 a tad too early. That blew the whole cover out of the water and we see the mess we see now. Take it for what it's worth, but I agree to some extent. In my opinion Cindy knew before then, but all of this is strictly my opinion.

I believe that they both know, they just can't admit to they selves that their daughter would be capable of killing the child/or hiding an accident.

I think they all know.

GE is in at least partial denial.

CA is actively contriving to cover up.

LA, covering up, but to a lesser degree.

Respectfully snipped...

Now, on to the Anthony case. After he said George helped dispose of the body, he said Cindy wasn't aware of the program and she called 911 a tad too early. That blew the whole cover out of the water and we see the mess we see now. Take it for what it's worth, but I agree to some extent. In my opinion Cindy knew before then, but all of this is strictly my opinion.

I would have been able to agree with this YESTERDAY, but today I cannot. I think what was actually the case was that George KNEW what the smell was, and he did not want LE involved YET, until they, as a family who had dealt with Casey and her crimes privately up to this point, had a chance to attempt to sort it out...He did not want to "lose control" of the situation, I think, and he was at work and I honestly think he just wanted to BE ON THE SCENE when the police arrived into this, as I am sure he knew they would...

I don't mind a bit. My son is the one who enlightened me about one of my daughters who is also a sociopath. I used to sit around trying to figure out why she did the things she did, lied, stole, etc., I hear her voice in everything Casey says, until he told me she does it "because she can". Once I understood that, I quit wondering and worrying, and quit bailing people out.

Thank you so much! ((hugs)) for what you've obviously have had to deal with.

In bold is exactly what I thought from day one. However, after watching and listening to CA and GA's interviews, I'm left stumped. Cindy is obviously a deceiver. IMO, it's shocking how easily she denies the car chase incident. George however, willingly offers up info others deny knowing about and appears to be truthful. I'm not willing to give either of them a pass at this point. But I sure have more to think about.

Thanks. We're getting a time line down I think. I have to go look at the time time though. I can't remember what day the pontiac was towed from Amscot.

Car was towed on June 30th. TonyL was in NY July 2-5th, and on he stated that he found out after he got back that Casey had been driving his Jeep around while he was gone, and she was not supposed to have done that. So he didn't give her the keys to it or permission to use it.

did anyone else catch this or did i miss understand great gm's statement.

during cindys interview she said on her vacation she watched caylee, george just said the same thing, but during great gm's interview she said cindy wouldnt leave the house cause she was sitting around waiting to see caylee that week

Thanks for sharing! 2 of them, I cannot imagine what life must be like for you. *hugs*

I'd love to "pick your brain" about other aspects of your childrens lives having nothing to do with this case. I come from a home riddled with personality disorders and think we have probably seen many of the same things but also obviously such very different things. If you are ever interested in having a discussion in the Jury room please let me know!

Synopsis of George's interview.

<snipped>

Then grabbed the cans and gave them to him saying "Here are your @#$% cans."

<snipped>

Such total disrespect for her father gives us an insight to the dynamics in the family.

If that had been my child, she would have been picking her little a$$ up off the driveway after I knocked her down for talking to me that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid