2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if there was no tape found at the Anthony's good thing there is that facebook message from Amy way before anyone knew anything saying that Casey had her duct tape. This puts at least, Casey with Duct tape long before Caylee was with Zanny, I mean the Lord.

Hi Cecy,

The activity on the computer was via the Anthony desktop. The laptop was idle on the 16th.

Thanks for clearing that up! Well, I guess it means she was lurking Chez Hopespring that night.

I would like to see this as an accident but there are so many little odd "spin factors" that are larded into every single thing these folks say. Rewriting Reality seems to be a family pastime. Nothing much is known for sure.

George and Cindy I would think had to discuss the possibility of Caylee's death at times. I'm sure they brainstormed different things that could have happened and the pool was probably one of those possibilities.

I'm sure that if we, God forbid, were in this horrific position, it would be almost impossible for us to think that our child had deliberately killed our grandchild and we'd try to come up with scenarios as George and Cindy may have done.

You are so right, and I think our hearts go out to them on many levels. But it is so difficult to maintain the sympathy when they have berated others for not buying into their fantasy. I remember CA on tv saying to the media it will be their fault if she's not found. With so much compassion and generous concern shown to them, it is just unfortunate that they could not have come to grips with a level of denial that high. And I am still not sure some of the denial was not simply for public consumption. If my daughter had done something like that I would have likely been in trouble myself for how I got the truth out of her.

Respectfully snipped by me

This is an interesting thought, it brings me back to a horrific moment a couple of months ago with my daughter. Since she turned 1, she became a master at nudity and could get out of anything, and I do mean anything. Then she would take off the diaper- then came...well, you know. At the end of my rope, I tried 2 layers of diapers, both fastened backwards, regular pj's and then footie pj's over that , turned backwards (where they zipped up the back) My husband found this all very hillarious by the way, probably because he didn't have to clean it...anyway, after she removed that stuff like it was nothing...I had to take duct tape and tape her diaper halfway around the back up to where the tabs meet the front of the diaper. She was almost 2 at the time.

I do this for about a month, she finally relents and stops trying. Then we head to Mom-In-Laws and it gets to be nap time so I go to get her blanket and when I come back she has found the duct tape in the junk drawer of MIL house, and proceeds to tear off a piece and is trying to stick it to herself :eek: and she is pleading with me "Mommy tape? Mommy tape? I want tape!?" at which point I DIE of embarrassment.

So the point of that long story is that children that age are very capable (and willing) to tell anything and everything. Perhaps that is what happened with Caylee, maybe she let something slip that day.
OMG! That is beyond hilarious! They are masters at knowing how and when to push those buttons! Reminded me of a few stories of my own; my daughter was a little nudist herself and always at the most inopportune times!

And I can just see CA in the car with the same look on her face she had in the jail interview pumping little Caylee for details. After all, she had not been home much in almost a week and she was sure not getting much out of KC. I'm sure she was very concerned about what was going on on a daily basis and who was taking care of her if indeed her mommy was actually working. She was a very bright little child and might have had a lot to say. How heartbreaking that it wasn't enough to save her life.

Something that is suddenly bugging me is in this interview GA says he last saw Caylee the 16th. Now on to the 24th of June and the Gas can incident, both the reported theft of the gas cans by GA, and then on the same day, the 24th of June, KC shows up and THAT confrontation with GA, where she does not want him in her trunk, and opens the trunk herself, with him standing very close to the car, and somewhat tosses/hands the gas cans his way (the ones she stole)...then slams the trunk.

If Caylee was killed the 15th-20th? of June, and her body had been in the trunk....why no smell yet in the trunk? Has she not killed her yet, but did so that day? Or did she move the body on/after the 24th of June, place her in the trunk, disposed of her on the 27th....then dumped the car at Amscott, which if I recall is the date they think KC abanded the care there (the 27th)? Again, just no smell on the 24th...why does this bug me?

I have no idea which thread to put this, so I'll put it here. The attorney Conway is reported to have said that no duct tape was found at the Anthony's. That is very telling because any man like George or even Cindy would have at least one roll of duct tape among their many things for home upkeep and repairs. I hope they re interview George and ask him what happened to his duct tape.

IIRC, didn't LE take duct tape from Casey's car?

Well if there was no tape found at the Anthony's good thing there is that facebook message from Amy way before anyone knew anything saying that Casey had her duct tape. This puts at least, Casey with Duct tape long before Caylee was with Zanny, I mean the Lord.

I thought the Amy message did not say Duct tape, but another type of tape used by actresses to hold clothes together. Correct me if I'm wrong! Big difference between tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11