2008.08.14 Greta OTR

That was Cindyspin from a past interview with the Anthony family that included a tour of their backyard. Cindy told Greta that the first dog had an inconsistent hit and so a second dog was brought in. How could the first dog have an inconsistent hit?

The handler will leave an area with their dog and come back in from another route to see if they hit the same spot again. I don't think the first dog was inconsistent, but it would be possible.

I don't recall hearing this part of the interview with Cindy about the plant. Was that held back because LE found it of interest? Or did I just miss it the first time around?

I just saw it this evening on Greta (first time I ever saw it!). It immediately piqued my interest because my mom has a hibiscus that is a couple of years old and it is a huge bush - it would be very difficult to dig up! I also thought it wouldn't have necessarily looked suspicious if it had recently been re-dug up...also, Cindy said that is the area where the dogs had an 'inconsistant hit'.

I am so back and forth on this one...I sooooooo want little Caylee to be alive and well...I am just so afraid for her...

Cindy...hon....why would a cadaver dog hit on a plant?

The plant was dug up. Cadaver dog hit on that space? Is that right? And, Cindy thinks the hit was because....what??

Precisely...Cindy said something about dead plants could confuse the dogs (paraphrasing - I can't remember exactly what she said, but that is the idea it brought to my mind...that's why it so piqued my interest).

So why go to all of the trouble to move the hibiscus in order to move the box and then put it back. Are they spending that much time in the pool lately that they needed it to be more accessible? If it were me and I really believed that Caylee were alive I would leave it away from the pool as a testament to awaiting her arrival back home, just like leaving a bedroom just the way it was when someone goes away to college or otherwise. I wonder....?

That's exactly it, kbay...it just doesn't sit right with me. It's like every time Cindy tries to explain something all it does it raise more questions with me...

I'm wondering how the pings at the airport relate to Casey backing her car into her parent's driveway? The timing on this could be critical.

The backing the car is suppose to be the 18th.

my theory based on the new info:

16th- Caylee last seen, presumed deceased for this post, before 3pm
Casey puts Caylee in the backyard, maybe moves her from the sandbox to the playhouse while deciding which is a better spot, therefore the two of the three hits by the dogs. With Caylee out of site she makes her flurry of calls, possibly to verify mom or dad aren't unexpectedly answering from the car and there shouldn't be any surprises. She possible leaves to get a tarp or something of the type to try to control how much evidence she spreads through the car. She comes back, puts Caylee in the trunk for what will now be over 24 hours if she was at the swampland in the evening. In the heat her body will decompose rapidly thus the smell in the car.

On the 17th Casey comes back to the house, she borrows the shovel which she only has for an hour, she uses it to pry the shed open takes the gas cans (I don't think this happened on the 24th). She does not know where she is going to drive too to get rid of the body but running out of gas on a road out in the boonies with a car that smells like a body not a great option.

On the 18th she backs into the garage to scrub the trunk, therefore the cleaning bottle that was in the trunk. The flurry of calls on the 18th to verify no one is at the house, she can't have company for the cleanup.

If you use the 24th as the body moving date heavy decomposition is taking place at this point, very gruesome and you would think more evidence in the car (plus where did she leave her?).

phone time lines

WATTS: Well...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Let me back up. It goes -- it started at 3:03, 3:03 PM.

Watch Greta's interview with Steph Watts

WATTS: OK, Greta, and let me just back up a little bit for you just to set the stage a little bit. Don't forget, at 12:50, just before 1:00 PM, George claimed that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house. Then George himself leaves the house at 2:30. Now let's jump ahead.

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone. 3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone. 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:14, she calls her mom at work. 4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph). 4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph). 4:24, mom on her cell. 6:32, mom on home phone. 6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home. And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.

Now, if you notice, Greta, these calls that are a minute apart -- if I call you and I don't -- I get your voice-mail and I hang up, that registers as a minute.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Tell me -- let's give names. Tony Lazzaro, that's her boyfriend?

WATTS: Yes, Tony Anthony (SIC) is the boyfriend who was the promoter at Club Fusian, which we're going to take a look at a little later on in the show. And Amy Huisinga (ph) is the girl that the mother found the resume in the car and she was the one who took Cindy to where Casey was. And Casey was using her car hat week while Amy (SIC) was away, and unfortunately, Casey also stole money from her and checks.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, in all fairness, if you look at my phone records, you know, it might show a flurry of phone calls, as well. But nonetheless, it's just a piece of the puzzle. All right. Let's -- now, you don't have anything for the next day, Tuesday, do you. You were - - you suddenly jumped to Wednesday. Why don't you have Tuesday's records?

WATTS: Well, Greta, it's interesting because the 17th seems to be sort of a blurry day for us in this timeline. As you know, you and I are working this story. We're trying to put this timeline together. The 17th, we haven't come up with the records yet. We don't know what was happening on the 17th. Of course, obviously, very curious as to what was going on on the 17th. The next phone records we have are the 18th. And again, that date is significant because that's the date that Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And so tell me -- give me the list of calls on the 18th for which we have records.

WATTS: Sure. Again, on the 18th -- and again, we don't know what time exactly she borrowed the shovel from them, but on the 18th at 12:33 PM, she calls mom at home. 12:34, Mom cell. 12:35, mom at home. 12:36, dad's cell. 1:09, mom's cell. 1:11, mom home.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, it of the June 16 phone calls that you first recited, do you have any idea whether it pinged off the tower near her home to indicate that she was likely making or could have been making those calls from home?

WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.

:confused:

I also believe she was placed in the sandbox

That sandbox has bothered me since it was first announced that the dogs had hit on it. The sand could've easily been 'changed' out. IMO, the sand even looks different in the Greta video, than from previous pix I'd seen of it.

Another thing that strikes me odd, is that Cindy said they had moved a large hibiscus bush at the beginning of July. That def isn't the ideal time of year to transplant a thriving bush or tree. Early spring or late fall would be the better time to transplant, imo, if they wanted it to survive.

I'm pretty sure this is Caylee's Playhouse:

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1336

www.step2.com
Step2 » Children's Products: Playhouse »Naturally Playful® Welcome Home Playhouse Naturally Playful® Welcome Home Playhouse

Product Number: 756500
Dimensions: 66.00 H 73.00 L 66.00 W
Weight: 188.00 lbs

Ships via Truck
» How long will this take?
$599.99| about this price

Larger Image(s) Product Details (pdf) Assembly Instructions (pdf)

Naturally Playful® Welcome Home Playhouse
Product Rating4.6 stars
(192 Ratings)Write a ReviewRead 192 Reviews

This backyard favorite features realistic, contemporary styling in natural colors. Tons of extra features such as the working shutters, skylight, built-in kitchen and electronics enhance this one-of-a-kind playhouse.

Classic style with 2 bay windows, peaked roof, skylight and welcome mat
Detailed interior features a kitchen with sink, range, storage cabinet and drop-leaf table
Electronic phone and doorbell make realistic sounds (batteries not included)
Chairs and accessories sold separately
Made in USA of US and imported parts (phone and doorbell made in China)
Adult assemby required
Coordinates with other Naturally Playful® products

Awards:
Platinum Award, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, 2006

Comments:
Great little playhouse!
By Jill from Houston, TX on 6/4/2008
Pros:Easy Assembly, Attractive Design, Weather Resistant, Hours of Fun, Durable

Best Uses:Older Children, Individual Play, Group Play, Small Children

Describe Yourself:
Parent Of Two Or More Children, Stay At Home Parent
Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
We bought this playhouse for my daughter's 5th birthday and she loves it, as does her one year old brother. It is large enough for older kids - mom even fits in there for a tea party![...]Our only recommendation would be a floor. We are going to buy a plank of plywood to put underneath, because spiders seem to like to wander in. We have it on the edge of our backyard under trees so it is shaded and our daughter can look out the windows and see birds. She is just thrilled with the house!

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1336

Cindy's question about blood being in the backyard bothered me. The places the dogs hit could have been droplets of blood. If George bled in the backyard, then I guess that is the explanation for Cindy.

Also... this bothers me.

If the ladder is always up so Caylee can't get in, why is the ladder ALWAYS DOWN now??

If the pool box was moved and the plant dug up so Caylee couldn't get in the pool, why is the box next to the pool again or still??

Cindy also reported that they believe it was some neighbor kids that came into the yard and were responsible for moving the pool ladder. She said they were concerned about strangers in the pool and that was another reason the ladder was off. But like you point out - it's back!

Chess is being played here...
Greta did ask good questions.
She has to be careful not to be cut off.

Greta has gotten to go into the yard,the house & she has tried to remain open and non judgemental about it.just reporting.

So I do give her credit for that.

Another thing that strikes me odd, is that Cindy said they had moved a large hibiscus bush at the beginning of July. That def isn't the ideal time of year to transplant a thriving bush or tree. Early spring or late fall would be the better time to transplant, imo, if they wanted it to survive.

indeed !

That inconsistent alert is according to Cindy. In another interview she said that only one dog was used and said another dog came out the next day and hit on the same spot. I might add, she said it sheepishly.

I think the sandbox is piviotal.

OME

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for this family, they are doing as much to make excuses as Casey. Cindy said the dog hits were inconsistant and that if someone had urinated they could hit on it. All of a sudden she's a expert.

For someone who is a nurse and a father whose an ex cop (anyone know why he's not anymore) they should have a lot more sense and this goes far beyond denial as far as I'm concerned. They remind me of the Peterson clan. Sorry, I know Iv'e said that before.

hi
im new here too
dont worry, people are busy trying to catch up -

you are not invisible
:)

I had those same doubts a few years ago. Turns out it was just
midlife trauma. (minor)**i know too much info:)

Anyway, we see you, you are validated.

The backing the car is suppose to be the 18th.

my theory based on the new info:

16th- Caylee last seen, presumed deceased for this post, before 3pm
Casey puts Caylee in the backyard, maybe moves her from the sandbox to the playhouse while deciding which is a better spot, therefore the two of the three hits by the dogs. With Caylee out of site she makes her flurry of calls, possibly to verify mom or dad aren't unexpectedly answering from the car and there shouldn't be any surprises. She possible leaves to get a tarp or something of the type to try to control how much evidence she spreads through the car. She comes back, puts Caylee in the trunk for what will now be over 24 hours if she was at the swampland in the evening. In the heat her body will decompose rapidly thus the smell in the car.

On the 17th Casey comes back to the house, she borrows the shovel which she only has for an hour, she uses it to pry the shed open takes the gas cans (I don't think this happened on the 24th). She does not know where she is going to drive too to get rid of the body but running out of gas on a road out in the boonies with a car that smells like a body not a great option.

On the 18th she backs into the garage to scrub the trunk, therefore the cleaning bottle that was in the trunk. The flurry of calls on the 18th to verify no one is at the house, she can't have company for the cleanup.

If you use the 24th as the body moving date heavy decomposition is taking place at this point, very gruesome and you would think more evidence in the car (plus where did she leave her?).

Impatientredhead: I read this soon after you posted it, and it settled well with me, especially the thoughts about the "flurry of calls" being to determine where everyone was. I had originally thought Casey made the flurry of calls to tell them something happened, but I couldn't get my mind around that. It makes sense that she would want to know if someone were on their way home at that time.

As I recall, she called her dad first in "the flurry". I wonder why she called him first -- maybe he gets off work sooner than Cindy?

I also agree that if the body is still being moved around near the 24th, there would be much more decomp evidence in the trunk. Anyway, I had to go sleuthing to find your post again LOL.

I hope if this brings your post to the top again that it will spark some more discussion in this area.

I'm new to this Board but have followed the case since the beginning. The last case I obsessed so much about was Scott Peterson case.

Anyway, your theory makes a lot of sense. If you read this post, I would like to know if your theory has taken any new turns.

:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunyabiznazz