2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

Photo 2 of 10...

Look at the blue thingy on top and then a distinctly different blue thingy underneath it. Do you see it? That looks like it is the same color as the dress she wore to Fusion on June 20th, and perhaps one or two other dates. Is it possible that this dress was not in the midst of Casey's clothing found either A.) At home B.) In the car C.) At Tony's house and that it WAS in this batch located at JBlanchard Park?

It appears the very same color to me and the fabric looks consistent with that dress.
I could just imagine KC keeping used clothing in her car.She wasn't staying at home and TonE probably frowned on her keeping her clothes there.That would be too much like "moving in". The clothing left in the car probably
took on the stench of death and she had to ditch them.
That would be one explaination for finding some of their things at BP.It goes along with her supposedly uttering"they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet".

Thanks so much for bumping up the old thread. I was just looking at the pictures again, especially the black tank top with the white trim. I knew I'd seen a bunch of pictures of KC and friends in black tank tops (Annie, Stephanie, Melina, Amy, even Iassen), but couldn't find one with the same shape and white trim. Was just looking again at some of the KC photobucket pics posted earlier in this thread by marenaberryjo (thanks!) and noticed in this photo KC's friend (Samantha?) is wearing one that looks similar, with the v neck and white trim, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I hadn't personally seen any mention yet but may have missed it :)
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/princesslucylulu/Caylee Anthony case/SamanthaSamidizzle.jpg

Don't look like the same top to me. If it is then KC probably stole it. Doubt if she think twice about grabbin clothes from her friends. Member the money/checks. Whats a shirt?

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

Photo 2 of 10...

Look at the blue thingy on top and then a distinctly different blue thingy underneath it. Do you see it? That looks like it is the same color as the dress she wore to Fusion on June 20th, and perhaps one or two other dates. Is it possible that this dress was not in the midst of Casey's clothing found either A.) At home B.) In the car C.) At Tony's house and that it WAS in this batch located at JBlanchard Park?

It appears the very same color to me and the fabric looks consistent with that dress.

It does look like the same color but that dress was TINY, IDK there is an awful lot of fabric in that pic. Don't get me wrong, hope it is as I'm sure that would be helpful to LE.

On another note, I am confused about the black tank in the pictures. I could swear that AL says "black dress with silver things or thing or the side" in that lost interview. Does anyone remember specifically? Do we think AL just being a boy doesn't know a tank from a little dress or do we think there is a little black dress with silver things on it that we don't know about??? jmo

Don't look like the same top to me. If it is then KC probably stole it. Doubt if she think twice about grabbin clothes from her friends. Member the money/checks. Whats a shirt?

It's close but I'll have to agree with you MAMABEAR as the top the girl in the pic is wearing doesn't have a deep v in front like the one in the pic. JMO

There always seems to be a grain of truth/reality in KC's statements, so it would not surprize me that given she mentioned Blanchard Park, it played some sort of role in this whole horrific episode as a location. Have these items been tested?

It's close but I'll have to agree with you MAMABEAR as the top the girl in the pic is wearing doesn't have a deep v in front like the one in the pic. JMO

Also---the white on the shirt---the girl is wearing looks more rufflier.

Member that hair straighter tool thangy, that CA ask KC where she got it and KC said Zanny gave it to her. Since there ain't a nanny/zanny then I bet she stole that from one of her friends.

*snipped for link*

I hadn't noticed before what appears to be the yellow sandal (sole of it visible) kinda underneath the palmetto branch. I wonder if this sandal was moved and photographed alone (other image we see) or if the pair were found...:waitasec: Can't tell if it is right & left pair. Prolly not important...just can't pass up an opportunity to gaze @ and "see" things in photos...:bang:

There always seems to be a grain of truth/reality in KC's statements, so it would not surprize me that given she mentioned Blanchard Park, it played some sort of role in this whole horrific episode as a location. Have these items been tested?

No further information released on these items of which I am aware. Will see if there's anything else I can find out.

I'm open to anything because being onsite vs. a photo is quite different. The pile in photo 2 could be a dump site but bears remarkable resemblance to the many homeless/drunk camps in Alaska. Just don't see any vodka bottles or grape soda cans.

If I recall correctly, some of these items were found in a bunch of palmetto bushes and trees approximately 60-80 feet (guesstimate) from the restroom area of the complex (but maybe I'm wrong because I was not there the day these were discovered). As I recall, if you face the bathroom areas, the items were found to the right of that in a grove of trees and bushes. The items were not deep in the "woods" but near the edge of the clearing but hidden by the foliage. As I remember, many of these items were "running" items (like the tank top and the white TrackShack t-shirt). The parking lot was also nearby to the area where these were found like maybe 30-40 feet away (actually closer to the parking lot than the bathrooms). Of course, the searcher who found them could tell us more.

Could this have been a homeless person's stash? Sure! It also fits in with the restroom accommodations. However, by memory, I also remember hearing about "books" in the bags. But I don't know if that was a fact, was speculation, or what. For what it's worth...

The pictures where you see the Police carrying the stuff to the cruiser shows you how close to the parking lot these items were.

[There was also a gas can found...]

I haven't read this thread for quite awhile and I had forgotten where these items were found - this link from the beginning says they were found at the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.:

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-case-womens-size-5.html

I had posted this address info from the link previously but could never get confirmation this was correct (that I can remember now anyway :crazy:) - in another post a poster said that one of the searchers was a member here and could verify. Can anyone tell us if this is correct? Close to Amscot?

Also---the white on the shirt---the girl is wearing looks more rufflier.

Member that hair straighter tool thangy, that CA ask KC where she got it and KC said Zanny gave it to her. Since there ain't a nanny/zanny then I bet she stole that from one of her friends.

I thought Samantha's tanktop in the picture (is it correct that her name is Samantha? It looked like that was her name under the picture when I found it among the photobucket pics but it's been so long since she was discussed here on the board I can't remember now, that is kind of interesting if her name is Samantha)--Anyway, I thought the trim on the tanktop she was wearing in the pic did look a little more ruffled/rumpled/twisted. That could have many potential causes, I guess, like if it was just out of the drier, hadn't been pressed on that occasion she was wearing it, or actually started out more ruffly when it was newer, or whatever, who knows. The white trim on the tanktop in the "find" on the ground also had a warped and twisted look, though maybe not as much. No telling what effect lying on the ground in the rain for weeks would have on the trim. I don't find the two dissimilar looking myself. I find the cut to be the same, hard to tell how deep the V is etc without seeing it on a person to determine the scale and fit on that person, it looks very similar to me. Obviously the same make of tank top could be owned by more than one person in Orlando, that goes without saying, but that's true of anything, the bags and tape at the remains site, for example. That doesn't mean an item isn't still potentially of interest. I hope they've run every possible test on the items in this find. MOO All reports at the time (in the media at least) were that the items were "unrelated to Caylee's case" and I've never seen any additional info released about them since then. But LE appeared to take them in as evidence so that's good. Hope we'll hear more.

On another note, I am confused about the black tank in the pictures. I could swear that AL says "black dress with silver things or thing or the side" in that lost interview. Does anyone remember specifically? Do we think AL just being a boy doesn't know a tank from a little dress or do we think there is a little black dress with silver things on it that we don't know about??? jmo

I never saw a black dress in the pictures released of the Aug 17 find, so I think it's interesting if AL thinks a black dress was there (if he was talking about this same find site, which it seems he was...) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84129"]2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It's possible he doesn't know the difference between dress and top (he also mixes up the words "his" and "her" and various other words in a strange way and seems to stammer a lot in general when being questioned about Caylee).... when I read just now on the other thread about him talking about a black dress with a silver thing I wondered if he meant the black dress KC was wearing in the club pictures, did it have a silver thing somewhere on it? Seems like she might have been wearing a silver cross necklace with it but I don't know about on it, I'll have to look again.....It is curious if he actually thought that dress or a black dress was here with these items since it wasn't shown in any of the pictures that were released of this find. But guess I'll have to go back to that thread to discuss the black dress any further ;)

Were all those things like the gatorade bottle in the black trash bag that Caylee's remains were in? Or were they found near the dump site. Could some of the items be other peoples trash. Like a teen hangout that used the area to throw bottles etc out.

The items in this thread were not found near Caylee's remains. Caylee's remains were dumped at the nearest/closest woods to the Anthony family home. The items in this thread were found at either Jay Blanchard Park or the Econ Soccer Complex (depending on which items we are discussing). This is approximately a 15 minute drive or so from the Anthony family home.

*snipped for link*

I hadn't noticed before what appears to be the yellow sandal (sole of it visible) kinda underneath the palmetto branch. I wonder if this sandal was moved and photographed alone (other image we see) or if the pair were found...:waitasec: Can't tell if it is right & left pair. Prolly not important...just can't pass up an opportunity to gaze @ and "see" things in photos...:bang:

No further information released on these items of which I am aware. Will see if there's anything else I can find out.

Hi Bond...If you look closely at what appears to be the sole of the shoe under the palmetto bush and then look at the individual pic of the yellow shoe, there is a black ring around the sole of the yellow shoe and not on the one under the palmetto. So I don't think these are a pair, but perhaps 2 different pairs???

What is interesting is the sheer BULK of the items once they have been bagged up into the respective drawstring bags-there is quite a bit of stuff there and we only saw close shots of what, 2 of the items? If Casey had a BUNCH of stuff in her car when that odor permeated, it is possible she just gathered up most of it and tossed it out like that...but I would think if those items had smelled of decomp that someone might have let that "slip", you know? The collecting officer IS wearing gloves and we have NOT heard anything else about these items...so there is still a mystery there for sure...just don't know if it involves Casey.:waitasec:

I haven't read this thread for quite awhile and I had forgotten where these items were found - this link from the beginning says they were found at the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.:

I had posted this address info from the link previously but could never get confirmation this was correct (that I can remember now anyway :crazy:) - in another post a poster said that one of the searchers was a member here and could verify. Can anyone tell us if this is correct? Close to Amscot?

I never saw a black dress in the pictures released of the Aug 17 find, so I think it's interesting if AL thinks a black dress was there (if he was talking about this same find site, which it seems he was...) 2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's possible he doesn't know the difference between dress and top (he also mixes up the words "his" and "her" and various other words in a strange way and seems to stammer a lot in general when being questioned about Caylee).... when I read just now on the other thread about him talking about a black dress with a silver thing I wondered if he meant the black dress KC was wearing in the club pictures, did it have a silver thing somewhere on it? Seems like she might have been wearing a silver cross necklace with it but I don't know about on it, I'll have to look again.....It is curious if he actually thought that dress or a black dress was here with these items since it wasn't shown in any of the pictures that were released of this find. But guess I'll have to go back to that thread to discuss the black dress any further ;)

OMG Seagull, thank you for including the link, I was so not looking forward to listening to the full AL interview to get to the info I needed! ;.) Anyways AL clearly says black dress with silver things on the side. Then if you follow the link that Unsolved posted you see pics of this stuff. The first pic shows a couple searchers, one pointing down at something not shown, but that black tank with white trim is clearly shown hanging on a tree branch. Then other pics show a big pile of stuff. There is a lot of black weaved in and out and all over . So I am betting that we don't know every item they found there. And I can also see an Orlando local news channel running a piece at the time it was discovered that we are not privy to now, maybe never were, it may have been something that only ran locally that AL is speaking about in this interview. ? JMO

I'm not sure but I think there is a WSer with initials "JJ" (not "JJgram") who helped in one of the volunteer searches.

Again I'm not sure of this!

I thought Samantha's tanktop in the picture (is it correct that her name is Samantha? It looked like that was her name under the picture when I found it among the photobucket pics but it's been so long since she was discussed here on the board I can't remember now, that is kind of interesting if her name is Samantha)--Anyway, I thought the trim on the tanktop she was wearing in the pic did look a little more ruffled/rumpled/twisted. That could have many potential causes, I guess, like if it was just out of the drier, hadn't been pressed on that occasion she was wearing it, or actually started out more ruffly when it was newer, or whatever, who knows. The white trim on the tanktop in the "find" on the ground also had a warped and twisted look, though maybe not as much. No telling what effect lying on the ground in the rain for weeks would have on the trim. I don't find the two dissimilar looking myself. I find the cut to be the same, hard to tell how deep the V is etc without seeing it on a person to determine the scale and fit on that person, it looks very similar to me. Obviously the same make of tank top could be owned by more than one person in Orlando, that goes without saying, but that's true of anything, the bags and tape at the remains site, for example. That doesn't mean an item isn't still potentially of interest. I hope they've run every possible test on the items in this find. MOO All reports at the time (in the media at least) were that the items were "unrelated to Caylee's case" and I've never seen any additional info released about them since then. But LE appeared to take them in as evidence so that's good. Hope we'll hear more.

Seagull65, you are awesome in your recollection of people in this case and their belongings. I can't for the life of me remember this Samantha ever being discussed, let alone her clothing. The only Samantha I remember being discussed here was the one that was Zani's friend or sister. I'm gettin' old and my memory fails me often though and try as I might I just can't keep all of this information straight sometimes. I'm glad there are people like you here to help this old gal out:blowkiss:
If you could point me in the direction of the thread where Samantha was discussed I'd really appreciate it and you say her name was under this pic on KC's photobucket...I'll have to go check that out. TIA

I'm not sure but I think there is a WSer with initials "JJ" (not "JJgram") who helped in one of the volunteer searches.

Again I'm not sure of this!

Yes, IIRC, among many, many of his searches of the area he was involved in one that yielded some gas cans. Not to be confused w/ these clothing items, FWIW.

Hi Bond...If you look closely at what appears to be the sole of the shoe under the palmetto bush and then look at the individual pic of the yellow shoe, there is a black ring around the sole of the yellow shoe and not on the one under the palmetto. So I don't think these are a pair, but perhaps 2 different pairs???

What is interesting is the sheer BULK of the items once they have been bagged up into the respective drawstring bags-there is quite a bit of stuff there and we only saw close shots of what, 2 of the items? If Casey had a BUNCH of stuff in her car when that odor permeated, it is possible she just gathered up most of it and tossed it out like that...but I would think if those items had smelled of decomp that someone might have let that "slip", you know? The collecting officer IS wearing gloves and we have NOT heard anything else about these items...so there is still a mystery there for sure...just don't know if it involves Casey.:waitasec:

Hey, MC. :wave: Thanks for takin' a look.

Hmmmm...:waitasec:...I guess I've been thinking IF the items belonged to Casey & Caylee...they might have been involved pre-decomp. For example...if Casey took Caylee to JBPark to play while they waited for Cindy to become available...then [blank] happened that resulted in the need to change Caylee...hence, no shoes...and her body found in what may have ultimately been her packed change of clothes...with these items being discarded either immediately the 16th...or on the 17th.

Just noodlin'...and expanding on what another WS speculated 'bout the pings allowing us to consider Casey & Caylee really were @ JBPark 6/16PM...and that Casey weaved JBPark into her abduction part deux story to Rob D....and something in her written statement about "7PM", IIRC.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back