2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
It's 2 hours until the limited immunity deal will expire.

Do we know if we will get info immediately?

The webcam has moved to search headquarters. Is something going on there?
Does this mean she accepted the deal?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

I really doubt she is taking the deal, she could care less about anybody finding Caylee. The news is there hepefully to promote the search for Caylee.

It's actually 8:19 here on the east coast
Fox 35 news will be updating as news happens
They did mention Casey met with Baez last night
At search center to appeal to public for more help...IMO
Nothing new happened....YET!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

Okay, so less than an hour away.

I wonder if Casey met with Baez at his office. Watched the webcam in front of their house last night and there was no activity. Kept thinking they put a still shot up to hide any movements.

Okay, so less than an hour away.

I wonder if Casey met with Baez at his office. Watched the webcam in front of their house last night and there was no activity. Kept thinking they put a still shot up to hide any movements.

Casey is in jail

I would be extremely surprised if she takes this deal. I just have this feeling that she took great steps to make sure nobody would ever find her body if you know what I mean. I don't think she just put her somewhere like a dumpster, I think it was way more evil than that.

I would be extremely surprised if she takes this deal. I just have this feeling that she took great steps to make sure nobody would ever find her body if you know what I mean. I don't think she just put her somewhere like a dumpster, I think it was way more evil than that.

I agree, I do not think Caylee will be found, but I do think Ms. Casey will be prosecuted and convicted of some type of murder, and will spend a long time in jail.

I agree, I do not think Caylee will be found, but I do think Ms. Casey will be prosecuted and convicted of some type of murder, and will spend a long time in jail.

I keep thinking that if this is accidental, Casey would take the deal. By her not taking the deal, I think it was premeditated.

I think the deal should include releasing her into the general population in jail if she doesn't talk :behindbar

I keep thinking that if this is accidental, Casey would take the deal. By her not taking the deal, I think it was premeditated.

She has nothing to gain by taking it... and she's all about "whats in it for me"

Ten minutes to go!!! Wonder how long before it is announced. Sure hope they don't extend the deadline again.

To take a deal, Casey need to provide LE some RELIABLE evidence (like location of body or true names of 'kidnappers')...I would very much suprized if she'll do so...remember, she's about 'whats there for me?'...and this temp immunity has not much 'for her'...so, i don't believe she'll take it...

If she were to reveal the location of a body, I'd expect we'd see a lot of LE search activity commence. And LE might also issue some sort of statement.

If it was accidental, a normal person would call LE immediately. A parent would have talked to LE. She will not take the deal and we all know why.

I think the deal should include releasing her into the general population in jail if she doesn't talk :behindbar

I am not familiar with the state prison system. For this questions sake, lets say she is tried, found guilty, and sentenced to 10 years. Is it possible to keep her in confinement for the whole time she is in prison? Can they keep her away from other inmates for that length of time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back