2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED***

Does it bother anyone else that YM and EE interupt every single witness constantly during these interviews?

YES! I have thought a couple of times that someone was about to say something VERY interesting and then - boom - interrrupted!

Wouldn't you know it!

The kitty's back!

attachment.php

View attachment 3712

hahaha

OK, this just jumped out at me for the first time
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro Tony.090808.pdf
page 31 - lines 13 - 17.................

She would always go outside for phone calls? Even when she was visiting with people? Was she "checking" the trunk at regular intervals, pretending she had to make/take a call? I need to re-check the phone records for June 16th & 17th (all 48 hours) of when she was on the phone - with whom-and were she was physically located at the time. Can she try to blame this on someone who "prevented" her from "going outside to make a call"? / check the car? (Her & TL having morning xes????) The morning of the 17th?

I know - it's late, late, late..........

Does it bother anyone else that YM and EE interupt every single witness constantly during these interviews?

I think there are different times throughout the interview where they turn off the recording device. I tend to think LE may have been using their hands as signals for him to STFU and then continued the conversation after the recording device was shut off.

These interviews have to be released to the public, have to be handed over to the defense. If there are no specifics, no recording of the discussion- they don't have to worry about "handing over" the interviews and giving JoseB the heads up as to the exact nature of the evidence they have on Casey any sooner then they absolutely have to. seems logical to me.

Originally posted by TripleA:

Yes, it bothers me. It also makes it a little harder to follow.

I keep an inventory of the discovery documents I have downloaded and periodically go out to see if I can locate missing pages. For example, I am missing discovery pages 725 - 728 that were part of the first document dump in September 2008. (If anyone has them please let me know)

****Respectfully snipped for space.****

I was wondering if this is what he was talking about:

View attachment 3701

View attachment 3702

JWG, when Jordan and group found these things, I posted many times in reference to them and firmly believe that those things belonged to Casey. I believe that these things probably had decomp on them and came from Casey's trunk!

LE never did confirm or deny anything about these things. I had also posted about a little dress I had seen in one of the pics of Caylee that seemed to be in one of the clear plastic bags there with the pics you attached. You would have to blow the pics up to see the pattern. The dress was teal blue checked and sleeveless, actually a sundress. I just have to wonder if LE ever found that little dress.

Sorry if I am interupting the flow of what is being discussed now. I just got to this thread!

Thanks, JWG!

Can you see this
attachment.php

In this close-up it looks less like a jogging top and more like a slinky pajama.. and the piping looks silver as opposed to white. But I'm just not getting dress out of it... and I'm not getting outerwear, especially to wear at night. Who knows?

Too bad we can't get the size off the item, cuz it looks a little big for KC. JMO.

I do not believe that this "dress" in the pic is THE dress that Tony is discussing. He says he knows THAT dress and she was planning to wear it but did not, and he says it has a silver thing on the side. This top does not fit that description, AND it was not located by the Amscott. Is he mistaken about that point? I never heard of any items being found by the Amscott, did anyone else? He DID say he saw a picture of it though, and on Fox, so this COULD be it, but if so, then his description does not seem to fit. I had another version of the picture in my files so I have uploaded it. When I zoomed it, I could see the hem on the bottom and it is NOT a dress-more like a nightime shirt/dress or just a shirt. :confused:

Attachments

• Photo3.jpg
    Photo3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 17
We have all the transcripts here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] as well as here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772"]Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is an old discussion thread about Tony here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71747"]Anthony L. Interview Only - 7/22/08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There maybe another thread out there specifically for the 9/8/08 interview also.

Ok...she runs out of gas four days apart...anyone remember how much those cans held? Where was this chick driving?

IMO, this is why she was circling around that area so much right before she parked it at Amscot (according to NG and pings). She was trying to use up the gas she had put into it 4 days ago to have an excuse to leave it somewhere.

Ok...she runs out of gas four days apart...anyone remember how much those cans held? Where was this chick driving?

It was supposedly a week apart (both on a Friday according to Casey) that she ran out of gas.

IIRC the cans were 2.5 gal and 1 or 1.5 gal respectively.

The black dress part I remember. I remember finding it interesting that TL would recognize anything from what Joseph Jordan's group found at Blanchard Park. I always thought it was possible that stuff belonged to Casey, even without pics of her wearing it. The thing is though that if those clothes were exposed to decomp, even after being out in the elements, it would still have an odor. I wonder if they were checked by a cadaver dog for decomp? It's an odor that clings and never fully leaves so it would still be there even if it wasn't as strong kwim?

I know I heard this interview or read those files. I will read them. But I distinctly remember Tony's testimony on the black dress. I couldn't figure out what pictures on Fox he was talking about. So I didn't dig deeper. Way to go JWG.. for bringing this back up.

Is this also the interview where he discusses what they did on the 17th?? Where he talks about skipping school?

May very well be true, IB, but I searched the board hi 'n lo for discussion of Tony's comments regarding the dress and there isn't any. That's why I started the thread. Some may have read it and just assumed a thread had been started.

He mentions skipping school in an earlier interview. This one goes into more detail.

JWG...You are indeed one of my hero's here on WS! Thanks
Could this have been the dress he was referring to? Maybe it has a silver buckle in the back. Didn't he say she either wore it to fusion or was going to wear it to fusion?
l_a3699e12921d97893296673bf3b80cdb.jpg

This is the photo Yuri showed Tony that prompted Tony's comment on the dress that was found.

J. Jordan found the clothes. As far as I know, the black top with white piping is a jogging top. Further, an item there (white t-shirt) has the Track Shack logo (which is a popular Orlando running store) and seemed to be from a sponsored run. The panties Casey wears in her party photos do not match the bra found hanging on the fence in the other "found" photos from a site nearby; while they certainly look like a match the pattern is not the same and you can look for the comparisons in a thread somewhere here on WS.

Whether these items were Casey's or Caylee's I have no clue. However, that top TonE saw was not a dress. But maybe the other items were hers and he recognized them.

This is the photo Yuri showed Tony that prompted Tony's comment on the dress that was found.

I wonder where KC got the $$$ for that ring, bracelet and necklace? :waitasec:

Not to mention the nail polish on her fingernails. People without jobs can't afford these things.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamtom
Back